Forums Elements

Hall of fame Sounding board

10 posts

Flag Post

This is the Kong Hall of fame sounding board, here I have stored some info about the Hall to make it easier for readers.
A link to The Hall of fame.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/22-elements/topics/296573-kong-hall-of-fame

Is the number of heroes locked?

No, in fact I would be very happy if you could name a hero or vote for a hero, my goal is to make this wall as complete as posible. So don’t hesitate to add someone even if they hasn’t been playing for years I can at least try to find them.

How are we defining a hero?

A master of deck building and a good personality. May also be someone who is/was a official forums moderator or is active to improve elements like, Willing3 and Higurashi.

Here are the nominated people so far.

Kartis (Hawt cup of noodles),
kruemlM (Hrmmy)
ratchetspyro94
Planplan
tarrasquebeast (BBQ)
Smurf123 (Rastafla)
Jappert
GirlsGeneration
Batcountry
Zeru
Jmizzle7
QuantumT
kartis(Napalm)
bluesky
Arathnidas
Eternix
leecha
chessking1993
Beefhouse3d
Theonlyrealbeef
Deseis (aka Kuroaitou)
Kazecuden (aka Uncle Jellyfish)
TStar
icybraker

If you want someone into the Hall please tell us why your person would fit. It can be information like he was master of darkness and he helped XXXX to build many decks or he was a nice person and was early with fg slaying and so on.

Just one thing don’t post at this thread post at this link below

Flag Post

I would argue that having two (three with the original who was that thread) threads about the kong hall of fame is a waste of board space, and should be condensed into a single thread. Maybe in the original thread, just create ten-twenty posts (or however many you think are needed) and just typed [RESERVED] in all of them, and edit to fill them as needed, and let everyone post whatever they want about the hall of fame in there. Also, I’m really not big on the whole idea of a hall of fame, since if you go on the forums or talk in chat for a few days you should know most of these people, but if enough people thought it was a good idea to start one, why not.

Just wondering, are self-nominations legal, or should we only nominate other people? Just think this should be cleared up before tons of people see this and whatever…

Flag Post
Originally posted by viziertim:

I would argue that having two (three with the original who was that thread) threads about the kong hall of fame is a waste of board space, and should be condensed into a single thread. Maybe in the original thread, just create ten-twenty posts (or however many you think are needed) and just typed [RESERVED] in all of them, and edit to fill them as needed, and let everyone post whatever they want about the hall of fame in there. Also, I’m really not big on the whole idea of a hall of fame, since if you go on the forums or talk in chat for a few days you should know most of these people, but if enough people thought it was a good idea to start one, why not.

Just wondering, are self-nominations legal, or should we only nominate other people? Just think this should be cleared up before tons of people see this and whatever…

Well maybe you are right aout the 2-3 threads thing, but in the future with the first one down and with only the Heroes in the hall this will be the only thread that may survive in the board. About the self nominations I think they are ok as a long they have good bases. Thank you for your feedback:D

Flag Post

To many topics dealing with the same hall of fame/hero idea.

Flag Post

Not on the list, answered all those questions you made me for nothing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by calindu:

Not on the list, answered all those questions you made me for nothing?

No Calindu you are already in the wall, the list ^^ is only for nominations.

Originally posted by qazzaq123:

To many topics dealing with the same hall of fame/hero idea.

And Qaz I agree 3 topics for one idea but soon the other will fal of and leave this alone.

Flag Post

Tell me which topics you want me to lock so no one wouldn’t bump them back on top.

Flag Post

Tell me which topics you want me to lock so no one wouldn’t bump them back on top.

Who was that guy, Qaz thank you once again, sooo apriciated:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by edcedcedc:

Who was that guy, Qaz thank you once again, sooo apriciated:D

Okey done and no problem. :D

Flag Post

OK
Thanks