Forums Elements

KONG HALL OF FAME

12 posts

Flag Post

This is the kong Hall of of fame here we have gather some of the kong heroes.

Now in the beginning I would be glad if you could express your thoughts if this was a good or bad idea and if I can improve it in some way

Is the number of heroes locked?

No, in fact I would be very happy if you could name a hero or vote for a hero, my goal is to make this wall as complete as posible. So don’t hesitate to add someone even if they hasn’t been playing for years I can at least try to find them.

How are we defining a hero?

A master of deck building and a good personality. May also be someone who is/was a official forums moderator or is active to improve elements like, Willing3 and Higurashi.

If you want someone into the Hall please tell us why your person would fit. It can be information like he was master of darkness and he helped XXXX to build many decks or he was a nice person and was early with fg slaying and so on.

Flag Post

Hi, my name is Calindu. I started becoming addicted to Elements on march of 2011. I was pretty noob when I started, keep trying different decks like immorush and mono aether but finally settled to shrieker rush which was my Ai3 farming deck. In less than 1 week I found Liquid Antimatter, and I used that to kill false gods, after less than 2 days I got a 6 upgrades RoL/hope which I finally upgraded to a modded, full speed version. But I wanted more, so I upgraded my Liquid Antimatter and used that to get a good 10k electrum/hour, but that also killed my score since I skipped a lot. After that I got my upgrades very easily, and I had a fully upped collection in less than 1 year.
When I had a full set of cards I started joining a lots of tourneys and events, won a total of 3 tourneys, been place 2 in a Championship League and won the PvP event “There Can Be Only One!”. I also participated in 2 wars #4 and #5 , in my first war I played for team Gravity and we managed to get the team to last round, 8th place, better than aether and the 2nd best Gravity place in the history. My second war I joined team Fire, where we got to 3rd place.
Well, do I have to mention that my favorite element is entropy? I played in 1 entropy trials, and I got to the final but I plan to get to win those trials and lead entropy in war.
Currently I have 530k score, but I’m bored like hell of grinding so dunno if I ever will get to level 80.
Also my favorite decks are mono fire(stallbreaks and rushes like a boss), Sop , discord and Bonebolt decks. ( This is one of my favorite decks http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,43343.0.html )
You will usually see me in both official chat and kong chat, I’m GMT+3 and play mostly on the day time. Till that cya!

Flag Post

Hi, I’m playing Elements as “Makkuradaimyou”, my other Kong accounts are “OneOfThose” and “CompulsiveLiar”, but I hardly use the last one, my forum and main chat name is “inthisroom”.
 I started playing Elements in April 2010, when I was working in Real Estate, it was either extremely busy or extremely boring there, so I started playing flash games on Kong when there was not much to do. When I found Elements I didn’t chat at all, so I didn’t hear about the forums or about the decks that were popular at the time. That made me take brakes from playing. But after a while I started with Life and just played AI3 to upgrade my first deck. After 2 or 3 months, when I had built my first fully upped deck (what I call “the noob bow”, Otys, FFQ, Feral Bonds, Pulvy, 60 cards, terrible, the usual) and beat Halfbloods and FGS, I took a break again and didn’t play any more for almost half a year, I didn’t even get there to spin the oracle.
I still don’t know how or why I got back to Elements a few months later but I did, I started chatting and doing a lot of fun pvp, finally found out about the forums and signed up there, I really played a lot and in no time I was T50.
 In October 2011 I signed up for my first war, I was lucky and got drafted for Team Time by 10 men( He’s the score leader and a great player ), we were hoping to win the whole war, I absolutely loved that event and learned more there than I had learned all the time before when I was grinding, I really have to thank 10 men for that, and I even actually made two real-life friends on that team, which is quiet incredible on the internet.
A few months ago, I reached level 80 and stopped grinding almost completely, I mostly do fun pvp now and even though I’m not very active on the forums, I try to participate in events as much as I can. I played Budokan, I applied for another war, this time I was drafted by Onizuka for Team Entropy and I was really happy about that. Thanks to my schedule I have only managed to play 4 tournaments this year, managing to get one second and one third place, and I’m already a part of a team for the for the next 3-man-TeamPvp event.
I’m not sure I have a favorite element, I love Time and Entropy, but I use them all and I generally change every 2 or 3 pvp matches to keep it interesting.
I don’t have a favorite deck either, I build everything myself (I have over 150 decks saved) but never post any deck, I can’t really be bothered, and I don’t look at the deck section at all.
I don’t think there’s much more to say, so bye ^^

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post