Forums Elements

My phoenix deck calls for your help !

7 posts

Flag Post

First, i hope this is the correct place for my thread if not please do move it accordingly thank you.

My deck goes like this..
6x Nova
1x Heal
1x Fire pillar ( just to fill up the deck :P )
6x Immolation
4x Lava golems
5x Phoenix
1x Mind frayer
6x Photon

Import code :4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5c2 5f0 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5if 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 8pm

What should i remove/add to improve my deck?
I want it to be fast and not necessarily painful

sissy whining : my immolations are very inconsistent, sometimes I can have 5 immolation at the 3rd turn and no monsters to sacrifice or many photons with my immolations hiding at the bottom 10 cards. really makes me want to destory this deck sometimes. >:(
my winning ratio of 70+ wins : 20+ lost has decreased considerably to 91 wins : 50+ lost

Flag Post

Image:

Flag Post

5 phoenixes is 35 fire usage. 4 lava golems is 20 fire usage. All together you’re using 55 fire. 6 immolations gives 30 max. You will be short on fire.

Flag Post

Although I would like to point out that the immolations aren’t the only source of fire (novas/1 pillar), I agree that the deck would be short on fire quanta. Since there is practically no non-fire cards that require quanta, I’d drop those novas and add a few fire pillars, maybe a hammer too.

Also, probably drop a photon too, since they’re not that useful once you get a phoenix out, and you don’t need that many photons anyway. Fog shield is a very affordable shield that can save your butt a lot. Might want to consider a couple deflags or serpahs, too.

Flag Post

This deck looks pretty promising. However because the phoenix’s cost more fire quanta than what one immolation grants they are a greater liability (This of course will change when they become upgraded) than an asset as far as fast attack. I think that a good way to improve this deck would be to take out a few phoenixes and photons and add gnome gemfinders since they only cost 1 Earth quanta and produce Earth quanta each turn for the Golems.

Flag Post

Next time post the deck you want help with in the DIC improvment thread.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/22-elements/topics/161830-dic-deck-improvement-center?page=51#posts-6366257

Flag Post

5 phoenixes is 35 fire usage