Forums Elements

POSSIBLE CHEATER

10 posts

Flag Post

i did a pvp vs a person named zod they summoned a vulture and 11 sparks in the same turn killing all 11 sparks at the same time. and the only cards i saw them play were spark and vulture. if anyone can please explain to me how someone can summon 12 creatures in the same turn i will revoke this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by leviathan123:

i did a pvp vs a person named zod they summoned a vulture and 11 sparks in the same turn killing all 11 sparks at the same time. and the only cards i saw them play were spark and vulture. if anyone can please explain to me how someone can summon 12 creatures in the same turn i will revoke this.

Were they using mitosis?

Flag Post
Originally posted by poetic_one:

Were they using mitosis?

They also might have been using Fractals, and you just didn’t see them play it.

Flag Post

i was watching the screen. he only played spark over and over and 1 vulture.

Flag Post

i was watching the screen. he only played spark over and over and 1 vulture.

There is howevere a small chance that pvp becomes bugged but it happens may be a confirmed bugg or cheat of course.n

Flag Post

Fractal comes to mind. The maximum number of creatures you can summon in one turn is 15 (7 cards + fractal + 8 more)

Flag Post

Actually it’s 23 for sure, since you can have mindgates. Ofc, this is mostly possible only on planned PvP or trainer, but still works.

Flag Post

I still think you either missed the opponent playing Fractal or it was a bug. ._.

Flag Post

Did you at least win?

Flag Post

I wouldn’t think so if it’s a spark and vulture deck which has a slow start up.