Forums Elements

Tourney. Random cards. page 4

210 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by jsrjohnny:

Beat candc 2-1.

Congrats Jhonny and Candac good luck next time.

Flag Post

me and mrez fought, I had won. we both decided 1 game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrandenC6:

What 1 game why?

Flag Post

Wohoo, won 2-0.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calindu:

Wohoo, won 2-0.

I’m ’’suprised’’ congrats. Danielle I’m sorry but calindu is top 15 in the world anyway it’s just a tourney there will be more, good luck in the future.

Flag Post

Oh, by the way:

xViperx9091x2: Someone tell Ed when he comes on that I quit kong and tourney so remove me from it

Flag Post

What does that mean for sorfimmer and LiuMac?

Flag Post

You can’t break the rules.

Flag Post

^They just did… :P

Flag Post

And my post was the reply to that and I already talked to one of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

And my post was the reply to that and I already talked to one of them.

I’ve talked to him in chat about this he will try to contact him and play the last games.

About viper I shall try to contact him if he hasn’t showed up until tomorrow whydowelive gets this win due to a forfeit from viper.

Flag Post

whydoilive: i submit viper, there u go, free win for u.
That is not fake ask everyone in the chat room. Please update brackets so I know who i am facing :)

Flag Post

i submit, cannot be arsed

Flag Post
Originally posted by xViperx9091x2:

That is not fake ask everyone in the chat room. Please update brackets so I know who i am facing :)

I don’t think passing players on the next stage without dueling is fair to the other players therefore edc should find a replacement for whydoilive.

Flag Post

Qazz this isn’t your tourney. Ed is leader stop whining around

Flag Post

I had won mrez once more. 2 games to none. We played wensday, finished at 9:20 Pm.

Flag Post

@Viper, this is Qazz, edc’s, and Ian’s tourny. I believe it is edc who is giving out the reward. So stop being disrespectful. Even if he wasnt one of the tourny leaders, you still should respect him. As kongregate rules anyway, you should respect him.

Flag Post

You should at least read the first line on the original page of this tourney event if you planned to join. The line I am referring to is “Since it was a long time ago we had a on Tourney on Kongregate I, Ian and qazzaq123 decided to make one.” Also I am the Elements Forums Moderator + Chat Moderator.

Flag Post

Considering 10 participants (including myself) are automatically seeded into the second round, I don’t think it is all that unfair that someone gets to a skip a first-round match. Just let it go for now as a learning experience, and in future tournaments, special rules regarding delinquencies can be laid out from the start. I think it is in everyone’s best interests that this tourney just continues on.

Flag Post

This isn’t fair, I have no body to duel, am I going to be kicked from the turny tomorrow? You said the deadline is thursday.

Flag Post

Qaz is also leader here even if I’m main.

I had won mrez once more. 2 games to none. We played wensday, finished at 9:20 Pm.

Ok I change to brackets, congrats

@Viper, this is Qazz, edc’s, and Ian’s tourny. I believe it is edc who is giving out the reward. So stop being disrespectful. Even if he wasnt one of the tourny leaders, you still should respect him. As kongregate rules anyway, you should respect him.

Agreed.

Originally posted by imgodzila12:

This isn’t fair, I have no body to duel, am I going to be kicked from the turny tomorrow? You said the deadline is thursday.

Nope since you had the luck to come to second round without making first.

Flag Post

Originally posted by whydoilive:

i submit, cannot be arsed

You two submitted comment at the same time why didin’t you play?

Flag Post

I shall talk to viper and whydolive to ask who has been the most active after that I decide win.

To the rest you can now start second round, saturday is the last day to play matches.

Flag Post
Originally posted by imgodzila12:

Deadline can be extended.

Flag Post

TakeZoido won by 2