Forums Elements

Tourney. Random cards. page 8

210 posts

Flag Post

@qazz and gom : He beat me once with the deck I gave him then I refused to go again…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ImgodziIa12:

@qazz and gom : He beat me once with the deck I gave him then I refused to go again…

Then this is stupid, if you play in a tourney and give someone in the tourney a deck, you shouldn’t be mad when he uses it.
Also I really find annoying that you guys said I was inactive, I was online more than 6 hours a day for sure, just couldn’t be online in his timezone.

Flag Post

Cal, he was helping me find a deck so he didn’t have to go against you, then I said is this good “deck code” He said very, use it, And i told him not to use it numerous times, and numerous times he promised to not use it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by imgodzila12:

Cal, he was helping me find a deck so he didn’t have to go against you, then I said is this good “deck code” He said very, use it, And i told him not to use it numerous times, and numerous times he promised to not use it.

Two things to say. First, we did play twice, I beat you with a rainbow and an entropy/death deck, second, I said I wouldn’t use your version.

Flag Post

You never played me with a entropy death deck…
and you are just finding loopholes.

Flag Post

godzila, you’re the one finding loopholes here. It was two games that day.
And first here you said that you had to go and didn’t play MPots… and then you are admitting you played one an lost and claim to not have continued. Sure seems like you are saying whatever you can to stay alive. Shameful behaviour..

Flag Post

Anymore of this useless drama and I won’t give any of my electrum codes.

Flag Post

through all the bullshit we finnally got this figured out
2-1 me
gg mpots

Flag Post

Yeah, I submit for the good of the tournament :) Dragtom beware

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragtom:

rng hates me;
takezoido won 2-0

stupid rng :D

kk congrat to winer takezoido and dragtom better luck next time. Finalmatches godzilla and takezoido in the final and mpots and dragtom in the bronze match.

And if I hear anymore strange things in this tourney I wil be mad! after all this is made to be fun + I give away 10K electrum codes more less to ensure everyones happy. And calindu with 6k.

Flag Post
Originally posted by edcedcedc:
Originally posted by dragtom:

rng hates me;
takezoido won 2-0

stupid rng :D

kk congrat to winer takezoido and dragtom better luck next time. Finalmatches mpots and takezoido in the final and godzila and dragtom in the bronze match.

And if I hear anymore strange things in this tourney I wil be mad! after all this is made to be fun + I give away 10K electrum codes more less to ensure everyones happy.

Y u no credit me for 6k?

Flag Post

ed when you get back on edit the post its me and takezoido in the finals.

Flag Post

Y u no credit me for 6k?

Done but edc may have to specific which ones.

Flag Post

i beat him 1-0, desync happened on the second game, i beat his ai and it was pretty clear who would win.
here is the screen from when the desync happened
http://imgur.com/erNe7

Flag Post

that was far after i timed out.. and i beat your ai if that stands for anything

Flag Post

no, it wasn’t, the timer is right there, and i doubt u beat my ai.
u are annoying kid, caused enough trouble on the tourney. let them decide the winner of the round. if it was you, u can keep the prize i don’t really care about it. I joined the tourney for fun, and our games (at least the first one) was really fun. accept the lose and stop lying.

Flag Post

You know what?
I beat your ai.
That wasn’t when i timed out because after a desync the timer still acts like im playing but does nothing.

Flag Post

no it doesn’t. It waits for your play, but if the desync happened u won’t play, and the timer will go out.
Your attitude is ridiculous. (:

EDIT: I’ll stop posting cuz this is offtopic, but answering the question under this post, i’m arguing cuz ur attitude is unacceptable.

Flag Post

It said you left then did the same shit, but it didn’t show a timer just 10 second leave timer.
But idk why you are still arguing you win.

Flag Post

You know what?
I beat your ai.
That wasn’t when i timed out because after a desync the timer still acts like im playing but does nothing.

Wrong!
Bad idea to say that when a competitive PvP player is giving out prizes. That is clearly a timeout, where you had no chance, really.
I can also see that it wasn’t far from timing out by seeing that shrieker unburrowed, Ai would burrow it right away, it had quanta too.
I would give the win to takezoido based on those statements.

I would also like to request edce to not give this guy any prize, lying and making drama 2 matches in a row(!) for 4k electrum and a shard is just annoying and that’s why Kong tourneys will never get any better.

Flag Post

How the hell is that even drama ?
Something happened mid game and we couldn’t finish the duel.
Imo I think that it was to early to tell, but that’s eds decision and as you can see I already forfeited the match to end “drama” and just take 2nd place.

Flag Post

Imo I think that it was to early to tell, but that’s eds decision and as you can see I already forfeited the match to end “drama” and just take 2nd place.

I agree with calindu and it’s not only 2 games 3 actually even so how much is 4K? nothing.

I reward kindness and I will give qazzaq123 a mark/nymph + 5K since he is very helpfull around here. I also punish lying and such so since you lied with the desync I will remove 2K from your price.

SO last match dragtom and mpots.

Flag Post
Originally posted by edcedcedc:

I agree with calindu and it’s not only 2 games 3 actually even so how much is 4K? nothing.

I reward kindness and I will give qazzaq123 a mark/nymph + 5K since he is very helpfull around here. I also punish lying and such so since you lied with the desync I will remove 2K from your price.

SO last match dragtom and mpots.

Lolmark, first player to ever have a legit mark w/o even playing in tourneys and stuff?
Also good work here, didn’t expected you to do what’s in order to do.

Flag Post

Fancy Christmas gift, First mark yay. :D

Flag Post

mpots won 2-1….
no magic piece of pie :/

anyway, gg, looking forward to another tourney.

decks i used:
(not giving images, as it makes it too big)

crematorium:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 52m 52m 52m 52m 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5l9 5l9 5l9 5og 5og 5rk 8po
^didnt know what to do with final 2 cards, so added another shield, and forever alone rt.

4vd 4vd 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vl 4vl 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pj
^didnt make that myself (:D)
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,33559.msg423329.html#msg423329

oty absorbs skellies, black hole absorbs quanta
4vl 4vl 4vl 52g 52g 52g 52g 52l 52l 52l 52l 52s 52s 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55l 55l 55l 55l 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 55v 55v 55v 55v 8pj
if it works, it rocks in this meta.
unfortunately, this trio usually doesnt work.
didnt use it in any serious match.