Forums Elements

effective 2 or 3 card tactics

13 posts

Flag Post

Hi. This forum thread is to share effective tactics using a small amount of cards. I hope more people will contribute to this in the future.
To start off, here is a tactic for a voodoo doll. With effects that only poison creatures, use it on your voodoo doll to poison the opponentas well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Hi. This forum thread is to share effective tactics using a small amount of cards. I hope more people will contribute to this in the future.
To start off, here is a tactic for a voodoo doll. With effects that only poison creatures, use it on your voodoo doll to poison the opponentas well.

everyone knows that and one other thing on voodoo is you freeze your voodoo the opponents weapon is also freezed

Flag Post

The advantage is, your opponent takes 2 damage per turn since both the oppenent and the doll take damage. I think poison shouldn’t reflect. Best doll tactic is either pandemonium or bb+gpull

Flag Post

Yea BB + Gravity pull on a voodoo doll is most common.

Flag Post

What about if you use acceleration and purify on the same creature so you can raise damage by 2 without it losing health?

Flag Post

What about if you use acceleration and purify on the same creature so you can raise damage by 2 without it losing health?

I’d rather SoR a grower

Flag Post

I once meet Omegreper7 he totally crushed me 3 times with 6grey nymphs and 6 dolls. I wish I could make decks like him. he laso made pdials and silence is golden.

Flag Post
Originally posted by edcedcedc:

I once meet Omegreper7 he totally crushed me 3 times with 6grey nymphs and 6 dolls. I wish I could make decks like him. he laso made pdials and silence is golden.

Never used a deck with 6 dolls and nymphs. If i did, it was a trial run at best. The only deck i use with both of those cards, i only use 3 dolls in. And no, i didn’t make silence is golden.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:
Originally posted by edcedcedc:

Never used a deck with 6 dolls and nymphs. If i did, it was a trial run at best. The only deck i use with both of those cards, i only use 3 dolls in. And no, i didn’t make silence is golden.

anyway what I can recall you got your dolls out quickly so I thought you played 6.
About the silence is golden deck I have no idea why I thought so. I’m sorry for spreading untrue information about you!

I looked at your profile and I guess this is the deck.

Flag Post

Nice deck, but why only 3 dolls? Wouldn’t a immorush have killed you before you draw a doll?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Nice deck, but why only 3 dolls? Wouldn’t a immorush have killed you before you draw a doll?

Anymore then 3 clogs draws badly. Dolls are worthless if you don’t have a nymph one the field. There are several different changes i could make if i was concerned about losing to Immo rushes.

Flag Post

here is an air/aether tip : use dive on your air monster (example : wyrm with 3/3 become 6/3) use parallel universe or twin universe on it then the monster’s (wyrm in this case)normal stats won’t become 3/3 it will become 6/3 . And when diving it becomes 12/3.

spectacular isn’t

Flag Post
Originally posted by simla:

here is an air/aether tip : use dive on your air monster (example : wyrm with 3/3 become 6/3) use parallel universe or twin universe on it then the monster’s (wyrm in this case)normal stats won’t become 3/3 it will become 6/3 . And when diving it becomes 12/3.

spectacular isn’t

Then add Sky Blitz for the over kill. :D