Forums Elements

mans's decks page 3

190 posts

Flag Post

3rd page already? Reserved

Flag Post

I like the creature based OTKs

Oh, and I like copying forumers too.

EDIT did I say like like copying forumers?
If not, say “yo dawg, i herd u liek copying forumers to me”

Decided to make this list:

Remade one of jdmt’s decks

Changed the quanta for an early discord, and replaced bolts with elixirs due to synergy with buckler. Also, more combo

Flag Post

Monoaether series:

This isnt in since its basiclly fractix

-1 dragon +1 loboer
Dark ver is fire ver with 3 steals and nightmare

MA is by far my favorite stallbreaker

Flag Post

I am pretty sure your Monoaether series are not Monoaether decks but duo decks and you can’t justify them being Mono’s which is the using of 1 element unrelated to the mark.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I am pretty sure your Monoaether series are not Monoaether decks but duo decks and you can’t justify them being Mono’s which is the using of 1 element unrelated to the mark.

Right. But I have no better name :(
EDIT:

EDIT:

Modded can haz moar drawz
Bond: SoGs aren’t too useful@3hp and costing 2 life. The bond is useful with the yards, and can save you vs poison, even if you only have a quinted driud&oty
2 yards and storms: Get the combo ASAP, since the deck is based around it. Sometimes 1 yard leaves much to be desired, sometimes a 2nd storm is needed too keep up the wall.
Druid: Damage source.
Otys: Renewable CC.
Pulvy: I think a SoFo quint is more useful, but needs testing. PC is needed vs gemini.
PA
Eternity: Do not deckout.
quints: useful against those CC gods
Hourglass: MOAR drawz. Helps with dial chain.
Dials: More stalling to get combo.
12 towers: Quanta producer.
EDIT: Decided that SoFo + quint is better, since in 1 game vs gemini, the SoFo saved my life. I had my setup up and going, then Gemini twin spammed my mutant turquoise nymph. i used my wyrm to hurt gemini’s guarder finished it off with my oty, and mutated(not improved) his turquise nymph with mutation to one with immaterial. A phase dragon followed, and i killed my own creatures with the wyrm to keep the wall up. 2 recluses and the wall fell. The bond saved me, but wouldn’t hold. 1 turn away from winning, Gemini decided to use dims. I killed it with SoFo for the win. Had I used pulvy, it would already be replaced by eternity.
Considering permafrost mod, makes graveyard gods a cakewalk
Considering Anubis too.

Flag Post

God by god guide:
Easy: Destiny, Elidnis, Ferox, Fire Queen, Miricle, Neptune, Paradox
Medium: Chaos lord, Eternal Pheonix, Gemini, Lionheart, Serket
Hard: Decay, Dream catcher, Gravition, Hermes, Jezebel, Rainbow, Seism
Skip: Akebeno, Dark matter, Divine glory, Hecate, Incarnate, Morte, Obliterator, Octane, Osiris, Scorpio
Destiny: Unless she gets a mutant with destroy when you are chaining sundials, you are good to go. RoF isn’t too effective.
Elidnis: Hope to rush her b4 too many quints. Again, you’ll need Oty. Huge spectres are a problem, but Eternity is an offensive weapon too.
Ferox: Standard Strat.
Fire queen: Just chain earlier since bolts can be ugly
Neptune: Just chain earlier since shockwave = :(
Paradox: Pretty standard. A twin spam can kill you, though
Chaos Lord: Hope that he doesn’t PC the sundial.
EP:^See above
Gemini: Twin mutants can be ugly. Other than that, just don’t accet too much
Lionheart: Anubis=bad. Quinted anubis= Rush quick! Early quinted anubis= quit.
Serket: Chain early since poison= Bad
Decay: Use dials to bait steals, 2 RoFs Boneyard= Win. Accet any eclipse you see.
Dream catcher: Early BEd card=quit
Gravition: momentum can get ugly, and add PC.
Hermes: A big destoyer is a problem. PA’d eternity ASAP, then hope that your dials wont explode.
Jezebel: 2 nymphs can be bad. Will happen with stolen HG
Rainbow: Eternity
PC Accret the HGs RT huge spectres
Seism: A early quinted oty is life or death. Discard storms
Akebeno: SoFo! SoFo! SoFo! BH! Its predictable, but still :( He’ll detrstroy all your perms. If you have a eternity in your opener, you can RT his chimera, but that wont do much.
Dark matter: Every grinder quits this guy
DG: No explanation needed
Hecate: Like DG. I guess you could improve his dolls, but not worth it.
Incarnate&Morte: Permafrost makes this a joke, though.
Obliterator: Momentum, Pulvy, Burrowing…
Octane: Boom and your skellies are dead. Boom and you are dead.
Osirsis: High HP scarabs. Trebuchet goes through wall
Scorpio: All you bone walls are belong to the pit of ineffectiveness

Flag Post

Just called the collection: Duo series.

Flag Post

Well this is more powerful than i thought

Kills HB
Tested it vs an upped fractix, it won.
It loses to FG though

Flag Post

If your 6 creatures dies, what do you have left + would the heal from SoG be enough for the damage to kill the opponent, Imo I would like to see more creatures, Less Thorn and is SoG worth it instead of Improved Heals which you may want to save up for a possible EM?

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

If your 6 creatures dies, what do you have left + would the heal from SoG be enough for the damage to kill the opponent, Imo I would like to see more creatures, Less Thorn and is SoG worth it instead of Improved Heals which you may want to save up for a possible EM?

This is a stall. If the 6 scorps average 1.5 poison counters, you won’t get decked. Your opponent wont be able to break though without PCing the shield. I was thinking about 3 heals 2 carapace, but this deck is here to win, not to EM. I have decided that if I wanted to EM, this deck is slow. Why? You make a 9001 ttw 100% winrate, and you get an awesome BL deck. You make a 1ttw 40% winrate deck, theres a pvp1 grinder. You make a 4501 ttw 70% winrate, its useless
EDIT: Went ahead and remade ghostmare

Flag Post

Sweet deck I made :)

Now to cram in an eternity and a silence

Flag Post

This works fairly well@quanta+10

In other words, run this in PVP1

Tweaked the ghostal too.

Flag Post

My try at devtosis:

So much more room with upped mitos:

nvm, not enough quanta for the 3rd turn dev

Flag Post

Modded flay em ftw!

Also, changed the other deck a bit:

SoPa&Eternity unupped so they get targeted below the wall
Just had a fun game with chaos lord. Didn’t mention you need to save the shard to kill the dissipation (or you can have fun breaking through it but…)

Flag Post

OPC isn’t as strong as I expected.

The reason i put 3 SoPs instead of the standard 4 is because its more rush focused, and purify can sub for SoP.

Flag Post

Goes to forums, makes this:

Flag Post

Decides to remake upped ghostmare:

Hourglasses are prob better, but its fun to see your opponent’s 8 ghost hand.

Flag Post

I’ll be trying this out:

This?

This?

EDIT:-1 Fractal -1 Blitz +2 Dim, mission complete!
Outrushes sorpios poison. Rainbows controls are used on SoFre, leaving the dim for victory, outrushes the slow bond gods, skytal kills miricle, surprisingly powerful. Also much faster than limitless, avg 7ttw, the only extra weaknesses being AoE and big creature swarm fast plus bonds. Adding an extra wyrm makes them 30 dmg ea under dive and blitz and crit
EDIT:
Just relized how close this is to liquid antimatter

Flag Post

SoB+AoE

EDIT:A controlbow

Flag Post

Internet was being a bit mean, so used the code generator:

Sorry for upped earth pends, but i’m too lazy to change it :P
Also t0o lazy to add in the sword i forgot.

Flag Post

Whoever was posting on the deck help section:

I got a 6ttw vs AI1.
Here’s a modded “insane fast damselfly rush from he11”

I guess its pretty fast, 4ttw. It’s a bit slower than immorush, but the evasion makes up for it. It’s also a bit more consistent, but you still need to draw a damsel. Chances improved, since a tower dump+SoB"is super effective". With the immorush, no RoLs means GG. I miss the SoSac.
EDIT:ZOMG why doesn’t air nymph evade? (i know its not airborne)
“Airborne creatures have a 25% to crit and evade targeting if air”, wow, actually implemented like the card. (gives zanz rep)

Flag Post

I dont have much left, but I sold what I had, and accidentily a glory, and got 3 more cards from gods with this:

I sold my limitless, since RNG was hating me, but RNG loves me now, and im getting $$$!
Will never sell this.

Flag Post

Pella seems to need help with unstable fireflies:

Flag Post

Brave catititans ftw!

Flag Post

A prototype right now, immorush with heals