Forums Elements

mans's decks page 6

190 posts

Flag Post

Its an OTK right?

Flag Post

Well, hazardus beat me to a mag cell FG OTK. Thats why im not supposed to play procrastiation :P
Well, i have something to work from now.
Step 1 streamline

Step 2:
HIT THE COMBO!

Yeah, This is better than PDials. Always EMs (not 148hp tho), faster games, same stalling, and can beat bond and miricle gods. Too lazy to test -1RoL+1Tower.
I had the idea when someone made a SoP cell (i think it had epi) about a month ago. I replaced the epi with sosac and it pwnd.
The idea of RoL/Dial is something i would have never thought of, and id prolly be useing a 4 alfa 4SoP 4BL build.
EDIT:Sold 1 rewind and bought 4 RoL to make a 5 RoL version. im using 3 alfas unupped

Flag Post

Let me see my rares:
Weps:

Shards:

Others:

Flag Post

Missing:

1 miricle

EDIT:

Flag Post

That’s a god collection of rares you have, I never thought of displaying the type of rares you have this way. :P Hmm what happens if you have more then 6 of the same type, Make a screenshot called duplicates?

Flag Post

I just put the upped versions first and fill er up with unupped versions to 6

Flag Post

Antlion is back and he’s angry!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Well, hazardus beat me to a mag cell FG OTK. Thats why im not supposed to play procrastiation :P
Step 1 streamline

Step 2:
HIT THE COMBO!

Yeah, This is better than PDials. Always EMs (not 148hp tho), faster games, same stalling, and can beat bond and miricle gods. Too lazy to test -1RoL+1Tower.
I had the idea when someone made a SoP cell (i think it had epi) about a month ago. I replaced the epi with sosac and it pwnd.
The idea of RoL/Dial is something i would have never thought of, and id prolly be useing a 4 alfa 4SoP 4BL build.
EDIT:Sold 1 rewind and bought 4 RoL to make a 5 RoL version. im using 3 alfas unupped

Step 1 streamline

Step 2:
HIT THE COMBO!

After further testing, if you get knocked below 40 you cant recover, and this deck is vulnerable to PC, especially steal. Since its a 5 card combo, the deck is not much faster than PDials.

Flag Post

I need to test this

Cloak>wings in this case
EDIT: You should try it. I should rename this: my first deck that uses cloak
Used cloak for synergy, and i see the power of field immaterial.

Need… SoBr…
The voodoo doll elder said i should sub a cloak for nightfall
SoFre and arsenic have no synergy:

Do not use

Flag Post

The speed leaves something to be desired, but the concept is there:

Flag Post

For FGs, needs optimazation.

Flag Post

Too lazy to do a sofre fractix and my light 248hp EM idea isnt working.

Flag Post

fractix otk!

combo: 3 damsels+7MP+Sky Blitz+4SoFre

Flag Post

Since speed poison kamikaze can be used unupped, i figured why not?
!52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 53e 53e 53e 53e 53e 53e 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 8po!

Flag Post

!52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 53e 53e 53e 53e 53e 53e 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 8po!

Lol I think you’re working on building decks to hard when you paste the deck code and not image link. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Lol I think you’re working on building decks to hard when you paste the deck code and not image link. :D

oops.
Might as well add another deck to the collection(maybe 2)
EDIT: Naturally, that means 3

Flag Post

Meh, make it 4

Flag Post

Non-serious weaponbow:

this deck is named “badgrabbow”. Guess why

EDIT:game 1 6ttw EM vs AI3

Flag Post

Lulzy aether rush, consistent 6ttw lol

Flag Post

Material combo:

Lulzy aether rush, consistent 6ttw lol

canhazruby

Flag Post

SoG firestall
cant believe i havent done this already

Flag Post

Root found this neat trick for 24 cards. I havent got it to work, but time to get deckbuilding

And here is a “normal” CONTROL

I accidently removed a factory oops

Flag Post

Redo gotpmare

Fastdraw time is fun

Flag Post

Patient devwardens needs 2 cost cards so a PSN is perfect. Too lazy to make deck but wanted to share.
EDIT: Great unupped pvp2 deck:

Flag Post

My new list:

EDIT:

QPs allow for smoother balance than 1-8-9-17 aether, and u can burrow and “frack you”