Forums Elements

The 2 Warriors

78 posts

Flag Post

Hello all. I am DaHumanitarian. Today, I present you a story that also takes place in the realm of The Elemental Master.
Thanks to my brother for lending me this account and enabling me to write this story.
SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
This is sort of a CYOP, where readers get to pick what the characters in the story do, and I will write a chapter based on decisions that the readers make.

Characters (So far)

Main Characters:

Simon: The protagonist of the story. The warrior of Sun, has set out on a journey with Katherine to master the 12 Elements and defeat the God of Pain, Razor, to return to Earth. Wields the Weapon of Sun, a dagger that changes form depending on Simon’s emotion and buffs Simon when it is in contact with his right hand. Simon also wields a longsword which is believed to be a perfect replica of the Morning Star, a sacred weapon used many years ago to fight off demons. It is also unknown how his previous sword had turned into the Morning Star. Is 16 years old. Harbours romantic feelings for Kat?

His current physical appearance is a male with cropped blonde hair and dark blue eyes, along with a squarish nose and broad, muscular shoulders to look extra-beefy. Has a crooked front tooth that he is not exactly proud off along with a scar that runs down from his solar plexus due to being stabbed by a bully in the human world named Kyle. Has a wicked sense of humor, and never fails to make jokes that makes Kat want to punch him.

Katherine: The female lead of the story. The warrior of Moon, has set out on a journey with Simon to master the 12 Elements and defeat the God of Pain, Razor, to return to Earth. Wields the Weapon of Moon, a tome that changes form depending on Katherine’s emotion and buffs Katherine when it is in contact with her left hand. She also wields an enchanted glove which she wears on her left hand. When the Weapon of Moon changes form, the glove forms into a shield which can fire ice shards. Is 16 years old. Harbours romantic feelings for Simon?

Her physical appearance is a female with waist long brown hair, which is normally tied in a long ponytail whenever she is is going to participate in a battle. When she is going out for leisure purposes or is just very relaxed, she will let her hair fall down to her waist and has a weird habit of plucking flowers and putting them on her ear. She has big, emerald green eyes, which would be considered pretty if not for the fact of a scar that runs on her cheek. She owns a pair of diamond earrings that were given to her by her late grandmother.

Stryt: A major supporting character, Stryt is the first enemy the two heroes fight and later on becomes a helping hand in the story. Has witnessed many Warriors dying fighting Razor, and is a Sage of the water village Dhagwazar. Is the son of Sting, the leader of Dhagwazar.

Many years ago before the events of the story, Grandan seems to have killed Stryt’s sister.

Stryt’s physical appearance is that of a tall, lanky male with trimmed blonde hair, with a touch of green in the middle signifying his race as a commoner elf. He has small shoulders and feet, but is very tall even for that of an elf.

Connor – Connor is an elementalist that Simon met during his first Inter-city tournament in Angelwharf. Not much is known about him, besides the fact that Connor is the second seed of the year that Simon participated in the tournament.

?

?

Villains:

Razor: Legend says that Royal Creatures were created when the goddess Luria bestowed power onto Razor a long time ago, when Razor was just a soul after being slain by a fellow corrupt paladin. As Razor seemed to be a honest and pure soul, Luria bestowed powers onto Razor for him to become the next God of Elementia when Luria aged and died. However, Razor was infuriated at the corrupt paladin whom had killed him, and used his godly powers to create an army of super-creatures to destroy the entire paladin force. Many paladins and creatures were killed, and only twenty-four creatures remained, 2 for each element. Razor called these creatures the Royal Creatures, made them into card forms and scattered them around the universe. Luria was angry that Razor did bad, but however did not proceed to take action and remove Razor’s powers.
This was however, a fatal mistake; as Razor continued to kill more humans and eat their souls in order to satisfy his hunger, and by doing so, indirectly extended his life and his powers started to outgrow Luria. He then settled down in the Darkness Realm, taking his reign as the God of Pain and started the eternal war of Chaos and Harmony.
These events had taken place over 5000 years ago, and at the start of the first battle, Luria called up two warriors from different planets, gave them a vague note and the two weapons of the Sun and Moon. Every time these warriors died, Luria would call up more and more and more, however, as she did so, her power weakened, and weakened, and weakened. Razor created his 24 Royal Guards out of slain paladin souls, calling them his children and granted each of them powers of a Demi-god. Each time one of them was slain, Razor would pull out another soul from his eternal stash and create another Royal Guard. (excerpt from Chapter 2)

?

?

Character Suggestions

If you would like to suggest a character, use this format below:

NAME
GENDER AND AGE
TRAITS
SPELLS/ABILITIES
RACE
BACKSTORY
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Example character:

Name: Simon Kitsell
Gender and Age: 16, Male
Traits: Tends to make many sexist, rude, or inappropriate jokes that always cause him to get into trouble. He acts extra cool around girls and tends to crack much more sexist jokes which inevitably get him into trouble. He is very skilled with the sword and prefers it to most weapons, but can wield most weapons without ease.
Spells/Abillities: Simon, being the bearer of the Mark of Sun, has increased physical strength and superhuman speed and has extra mastery over a vast array of weapons. The Mark of Sun allows him to make very high levelled and polished enchantments, but however he fails to do so as he has not received enough training. He seems to prefer close-quarter combat than mid-range or long-range combat.

Simon is corrupted by a dark beast. When Simon loses consciousness, the dark beast takes over his body and goes into a rampage of mass destruction, normally heading towards one that has recently caused Simon the most hurt. He is currently training with Stryt to reduce the corruption, or dispel it completely.

Backstory: READ THE STORY!

Physical description: Cropped blonde hair and dark blue eyes, along with a squarish nose and broad, muscular shoulders to look extra-beefy. Has a crooked front tooth that he is not exactly proud of along with a scar that runs down from his solar plexus due to being stabbed by a bully in the human world named Kyle. His nose tilts slightly towards the left which is the aftermath of surviving three years of bullying in a middle school.

STORY IS BELOW

Flag Post

“Ugh… what happened…” Simon grumbled.
He opened his eyes to find himself in a lush forest, his friend, Katherine, lying unconscious next to him. He scanned his surroundings. He had no clue where he was, or how he got here. The last thing he remembered was going to bed after a long day of middle school. He sat up and observed that there was a tattoo, a yellow-goldish colored one, on his right hand. Not knowing what was going on, he proceeded to wake Katherine up.
“Hey, Kat, wake up.” He said.
There was no response.
He tried a few times before she finally responded, “Mom, give me 5 more minutes…”
“No, this isn’t your mom,” Simon paused, before saying, “this is Simon. And I have no idea where we are.”
She opened her eyes before saying “OH GOD WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS FOREST.” she then quickly stood up and then asked Simon, “Where are we?”
“No idea,” he shrugged.
“Oh no… we should quickly get back… but… isn’t it supposed to be winter?”
“Exactly,” said Simon. “I doubt we are actually in the States.”
“Then where are we? And how did we get here?”
“I have no clue either…”

Simon then noticed Katherine’s left hand had a silver tattoo, one shaped in a crescent moon.

“Wait… I think I’ve found a clue.”
“What is it?” Katherine replied.
“Here. Hold out your left hand.”
She complied, stretching out her left hand.
“This tattoo. How did you get it?”
“I… have no clue… I don’t remember getting a silver tattoo on my left hand…”
Simon held out his right hand. “There’s a sun shaped tattoo on my right hand.”
“I don’t know what it is but… I’m hungry.”
Simon sighed.
“We better get back to some town, city, or somewhere where we can try to get home… but I seriously doubt that… we are on Earth.”
“Why do you say so?”
“The last thing I remember was going to bed.”
“Same here… wait a second… what’s that leather pouch beside you?”
Simon picked up a leather pouch and said, “No idea… I’ll search through it.”
After searching through the backpack, he found a book, a dagger, a note and some supplies.
He opened the note. It read “The 2 chosen warriors of Elementia… The warrior of Sun. Master the 6 elements of harmony – Air, Earth, Light, Water, Life and Gravity… Warrior of Moon. Master the 6 elements of Chaos… Entropy, Darkness, Death, Aether, Fire, and Time… the fate of humanity rests in your hands… good luck.”

He stood there, baffled at the note.

“Err… Kat.”
“Yes?”
“Read this.”

Katherine read the note, and finally said “…What…”
“We’ll worry about the note later. For now, we need to find a way back to town.”
“I really want to eat first, though.”

DECISION TIME

A) Hunt for food or search for fruits with the help of the dagger.
B) Quickly find a way back to town.
OR
C) Study the book, which may give the two some answers.

Flag Post

I am glad that you’re back and doing well also let it be known that no one shall troll your story once it’s here. :D For my decision I pick A) Hunt for food or search for fruits with the help of the dagger. They need energy to begin their adventure for answers/look for villages of some kind.

Flag Post

A)
Also aren’t earth&air opposites, as well as time&AEther?
Katherine should weild the dagger, to get the +1 affinity bonus

Flag Post

The story doesn’t have to be 100% fact based off elements as to the opposites. :P

Flag Post

When does the story get advanced?

Flag Post

Hmm that note was a bit odd, I don’t want to criticize but why would they only leave a vague note, why not like a wise old elementalist or something? Well anyway I say B then C, because starvation is probably not a problem, and then we can read the book in safety.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheOnlyTrueMan:

Hmm that note was a bit odd, I don’t want to criticize but why would they only leave a vague note, why not like a wise old elementalist or something? Well anyway I say B then C, because starvation is probably not a problem, and then we can read the book in safety.

If starvation is not a problem, this, but they are already hungry, and no food=less focus=bad

Flag Post

Hello all.
The story isn’t 100% based off Elements. There are extra spells, blah blah blah. Also, it will be explained later in the story, I’ve actually spent 4 days drafting out the entire thing.

I vote for C since you want the story to be more advanced, as C will advance the story moar. :3

CHAPTER 1 PART 2

“I think… we should study the book.”
“Sure, if that’s what you want…” Kat groaned.
Simon took out the book from the leather pouch and placed in in front of him. He coughed, and proceeded to wipe the dust off the cover. Its cover page had a symbol of the moon and the last time the contents were read were probably 70 years ago. Simon flipped over the front page, and the contents in the book were not in English… probably not even a language…
“What is this? It looks like a bunch of Greek letters and Chinese and whatnot… what is this?” Kat asked in an impatient tone.
“Hmm… there are diagrams though. I’m guessing this book was meant for you, as it has the picture of a moon on its front page… also, there are diagrams showing us how to do… I don’t know, magic, I’m guessing?”
“Magic? I thought those only existed in fantasy worlds?”
“Remember… we’re not on Earth. We might potentially be on a different planet far far away from our solar system.”
“Then… how come most of the plants and languages look similar?”
“Dunno… wait a second, maybe you should hold this book.”
“Why?”
“Just do it.”
Simon handed the book over to Kat. The moment her left hand with the moon symbol touched the book, it started to shine. Kat and Simon looked away to avoid being blinded, and when they turned back, the book was in full color, and it was in English.
The cover read: “Magic of Chaos”
“Magic of… Chaos?” Simon paused, referred to the note and said, “Hmm… apparently, you are the Warrior of Chaos… whatever that means…”
“WHERE AM I. WHY DOES THIS REMIND ME OF FINAL FANTASY?”
“And you’re asking me.”
“Ah well. I’ll read through this book, meanwhile, you should inspect the dagger or something.”
“Hmm, alright.”
Kat started reading the book, while Simon took out the dagger from the pouch. He inspected it. It was an old, rusty looking dagger with a symbol of the sun on it. Recalling what happened to Kat, he placed his right hand, the one with the Sun symbol, on the dagger, and gripped in firmly. It started to glow. Simon looked away from the glare. When he turned back, the weapon had no rust, and had extended into a shortsword.
He placed the weapon onto the floor and decided to inspect it. Before he could do anything, solar energy seemed to escape from the weapon, and it returned to it’s rusty form.
“Hey… Kat.”
“Hmm?”
“It seems that when we grab the weapons with the hands with tattoos on them… they change form.”
“Don’t you mean the weapon AND the book?”
“I think it’s classified as a weapon… what its contents?”
“Spells.”
“Like?”
“Read this.”
Kat held out her left hand, and allowed Simon to read the page.
“Fireball… Fire… what is this?”
“Well… apparently…” Kat turned the book back to face her, “the book explains to get back to where we came from, we must master the 12 elements, Fire, Water, Light, Darkness, Time, Gravity, Aether, Entropy, Earth, Air, Life and Death, pass the Gatekeeper’s test, defeat an evil warlock, obtain his treasure, place it at a sacred location as an offering to the 12 gods, and then we can warp back.”
“Sounds like a video game.”
“Well, I simplified the description; if you want to read it it’s about 200 pages long.”
“Wait… how’d you read 200 pages in 5 minutes?”
“I don’t know, this tattoo seems to have improved my mental skills.”
“Huh. And I suddenly feel stronger and buffed.”
“Yep. You used to be really thin and bony. Now your arm is completely beefed out.”
“Yeah…”
“Alright… now let’s get on with food… my stomach is grumbling.”

CHAPTER 1 END

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

A)
Also aren’t earth&air opposites, as well as time&AEther?
Katherine should weild the dagger, to get the +1 affinity bonus

I think I should explain this:
The Elements of Harmony are: Earth, Air, Water, Life, Light and Gravity. The reason being, these Elements are needed to keep things in order, and to sustain life on Elementia.
The Elements of Chaos are: Fire, Time, Aether, Death, Time and Entropy. The reason being, these Elements are needed to manage life on Elementia, to make sure all aged beings die, and most of the things that cause misfortune or kill things are placed in Chaos. Time was fairly special, but my reasoning behind it is that: Time restricts people.

Hope I cleared up some confusion.

Flag Post

Simon scanned the area around him.
“Over there!” Simon shouted, as Kat launched her newly acquired spell at the area Simon had pointed to.
“It hit something!” shouted Kat. The two of them ran over to find out that the fireball had hit a small bird. It was burnt all over, and looked inedible.
“Euugh. There’s no way I’m eating that.” Kat groaned.
“Well… I went to a camp once, if we peel off the burnt skin we can eat the meat.” Simon suggested.
“You go ahead… I… want to eat something that looks edible.”
“Fine. I’ll go find some fruits.”
Simon picked up the dead bird and placed it in his leather pouch, and grabbed his dagger firmly in his right hand. He stared up at the tree which was baring a fruit he had never seen before. Nevertheless, he proceeded to climb up and harvest it.
He signaled Kat to catch the dropping bunch of fruits, as he used his dagger to chop it off the branch. Kat, being the klutz that she is, was not able to catch it, and half of the fruits were damaged.

“This is why I can’t trust you, Kat.” Simon said.
“Sorry I guess… well the other half isn’t smashed.” Kat replied.
“But should we be eating this? For all we know, it might be poisonous. I mean, look at the juice. It’s purple with lots of seeds in it.”
“Well for one-“
A throwing knife flew past Kat and grazed her cheek. 2 more knives started flying towards her. She launched a fireball towards the 2 knives and disintegrated both of them.
“Who and where are you. Show yourself!” Simon shouted, as he gripped his dagger firmly.
This time, 3 more projectiles were flung towards Simon and Kat. This time, they were not knives, but shards of ice. Simon sliced two of the shards in half, and parried the third one. Katherine launched a fireball at the direction of where the shards were from, but out of a sudden another fireball came out and nullified Kat’s.
“Hehehehehe…” A voice laughed.
“Who are you?” Katherine asked.
A man shrouded in a dark mantle walked towards the two. He then proceeded to say “I… am Styrt… and I am here to test your resolve.”
“RESOLVE? MORE LIKE YOU’RE HERE TO KILL US!” Kat snapped back.
“Don’t be so hasty… the real test is yet to come…. Hehehehehe.”
Stryt disappeared into the shadows.

“Who was that man?”
“No clue,” Simon said in between chomps of delicious bird meat.
“Well… since we’ve eaten… or you could say… since ONE of us has eaten, we should be going to find a village or something to start our quest and return to Earth…”
“Yeah, gimme 5 minutes , I need to finish this.” Simon said.
“…jackass.”

Flag Post

Continue with story plz!!!111one

Flag Post

CHAPTER 1 PART 2

I like the modern feel of the story from the characters being from earth and relating back to their lol like “WHY DOES THIS REMIND ME OF FINAL FANTASY”. The story has my full attraction to read more. So we now if they touch objects with their symbol on it, It changes for the better. This Styrt guy is here to test the characters and see how much they improved with their skills/learned? More chapters please! :D

Flag Post

i
s(s)
s(k)

Flag Post

i
s(s)
s(k)

Erm what?

Flag Post

inventory
skills(simon)
skills(kat)

Flag Post

inventory
skills(simon)
skills(kat)

Well I don’t really find this part needed, as it will be more like a story where readers get to choose their paths, rather than an RPG which is text based, so yeah.

Next chapter coming out soon.

Flag Post

Did the dagger improve Simon’s physical skills just as the book improved Kat’s mental skills? I assumed so, but Simon could just be naturally talented with a sword.

Flag Post

Yes, the dagger did improve Simon’s physical skills, and the book improved Kat’s mental skills.

Also, Simon is naturally talented with a sword. :D

Next chapter tomorrow, feeling tired today.

Flag Post

I don’t understand why, everytime I post a chapter, find a mistake and edit it, it disappears.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaHumanitarian:

I don’t understand why, everytime I post a chapter, find a mistake and edit it, it disappears.

Did you save the edited post?

Flag Post

Yes I have, but since it disappeared I decided to work on the full chapter then release it, as of now it’s like 6000 words long.
It might be quite a while before you guys see another chapter. For now, just wait :D

Flag Post

Main Characters:

Simon: The protagonist of the story. The warrior of Sun, has set out on a journey with Katherine to master the 12 Elements to return to Earth. Wields the dagger of Sun, a dagger that changes form and buffs Simon when it is in contact with his right hand.

Katherine: The female lead of the story. The warrior of Moon, has set out on a journey with Simon to master the 12 Elements to return to Earth. Wields the magic tome of Moon, a tome that changes form and buffs Katherine when it is in contact with her left hand.

Stryt: Not much is known about him at the moment. Possible villain.

?

?

?

Villains:

?

?

?

Character Suggestions

If you would like to suggest a character, use this format below:

NAME
GENDER AND AGE
TRAITS
SPELLS/ABILITIES
RACE
BACKSTORY
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Example character:

Name: DaHumanitarian
Gender and Age: 17, Male
Traits: Is an awesome writer (Self praise)
Spells/Abilities: Everything. He can do whatever he wants as it is his story.
Race: Human
Backstory: (Scroll up)
Physical Description: No, no I will not share that with you.

_ Now lets get on with the story

razor, the god of pain

traits: a demonic reptile who has inherited rage speed and strength from his ancestors

spells/abilites: can make himself the size of a human (he is typicly 10x that) and stealling souls to make his life longer and stronger.

race: fallen god

backstory: when he was a god he and his brother were slain by a corrupted paladin who was granted ascension before stating his desires of power and slaves razor and his brother malphas were granted another chance by hirakou: the silver tongue but it was a trick there souls were bent away from heaven eternally they became arch-demons when malphas died and granted razor his soul razor was able to make his own domain and crafted his 23 children the demonic protectors and he made a simulacrum of himself as the 9th gardain placing half of his soul as the 25th he sits in his domain waiting for the holy crusaders to come and die at his hand, and repeat until he dies

physical description a gaint purple humanoid-lizard demon god

Flag Post

Wrong thread

Flag Post

Wrong thread

How is it when DaHuman said in his original post, "Character Suggestions

If you would like to suggest a character, use this format below:" which hiszzle did.