Forums Elements

The 2 Warriors page 2

78 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by MansW1:

Wrong thread

How is it when DaHuman said in his original post, "Character Suggestions

If you would like to suggest a character, use this format below:" which hiszzle did.

Who puts a god as a character? I thought this was a signup for diefy

Flag Post

Name- ??? (I’m never good at choosing names)
Gender- male
Age- 18 or 180
Traits- fast and agile
Abilities- controls nature, slowly regenerates health
Race- satyr
Backstory- (insert name here) is the son of the life god. Because of this, he has been sent to elementia as the guardian of life. The only way to come face to face with him is to prove yourself against powerful enemies and even then, you need to get him to give up in a fight to claim his element. Because of his agility, he spends most of his time in the trees and uses that to his advantage in a fight.
Physical description- satyr, human body, goat legs

Flag Post

Wrong thread

If you would like to suggest a character, use this format below:" which hiszzle did.

Not your decision weather it’s added to the story or not nor to judge hiszzle submission as you are also free to suggest characters. Post better ones if you think his is not suited for the story.

Flag Post

Wrong thread

Not your decision weather it’s added to the story or not nor to judge hiszzle submission as you are also free to suggest characters. Post better ones if you think his is not suited for the story.

Well I thought it was the wrong thread. If you think its good, im sure it will get added. :)

Flag Post

Don’t see what’s the problem that you have with hiszzle, Just move on.

Flag Post

Does anyone know what has happened to DaHuman? His profile says he played a game 23 hours ago but he hasn’t posted a chapter in quite a while.

Flag Post

Try contacting him via private message and see what’s up with him.

Flag Post

I really apologize for not posting a thread in so long… I had actually forgotten about it as I’m trying to focus on my studies. Well, since I’m studying English it wouldn’t hurt to write another chapter, eh?
dawn_to_dusk, I already have another idea for the son of the Life God, but I’m sure he could have 2 sons. I will find a way to input him into the story.
hsizzle (whatever your name is), your character suggestion is great but I’m gonna tweak it a little to make it more interesting, thanks for the suggestion!

“I’m so tired… Kat I don’t wanna walk anymore…” Simon grumbled.
“Why are you so lazy?”
“It’s not my fault. We’ve been walking for hours on end just trying to find a city.. You’re a magician aren’t you? Why don’t you try searching for a teleport spell?”
“…fine. I’m tired too anyway.”
“Yay!”

20 MINUTES LATER

“Hmm… there is this teleport spell… It teleports us to “Dhagwazar”… What kind of name is Dhagwazar?"
“I don’t know, it sounds like some mythical name for a demon or something.”
“You sure you wanna teleport there?”
“Duhh, if it saves us some walking time.”
“Okay then…”

A flash of blue light appeared and the two warriors were warped to the city of Dhagwazar, a Water village.

“Ow!”
“Oops… sorry,” Kat said.
“Your butt landed on my… oh wait that’s a good thing isn’t it?” Simon grinned.
Kat slapped Simon.
“Ah, visitors!” An old man’s voice sounded.
Simon and Kat turned to face an old man.
“Hello, my name is Sting, and I am the Village Chief of Dhagwazar.”
“Village chief? Kinda sounds like the Millenaire mod for Minecraft.” Simon
“Shut up and listen!” Kat screamed at Simon.
“Ow! Okay, okay!”
The village chief stared at the two of them, a familiar face standing next to him. “You aren’t from this world, aren’t you…” The familiar face said.
“Umm… How do we put this… We’re from Earth.” Kat said.
“Oh, then no need to hide my identity. Hello. I am Stryt.”
STRYT? YOU’RE THAT MAN THAT TRIED TO KILL US!” Kat shouted.
“Stryt? What is this?” Sting said.
“Father, these two are the saviors of our world, the one that will save us from the God of Pain Razor… I tested them to see whether they were actually the true inheritors of the artifacts power…” Stryt said.
Stryt kneeled down. “I am at of your service, Warriors. I am Stryt, a Sage from the water village of Dhagwazar.”
“What’s with this sudden change of heart?” Kat said. “You were attempting to kill us just now.”
“I wanted to test you… please calm down, Moon. For new inheritors of this power, you have already learnt to use it properly, unlike the rest…”
“The rest? You mean there were more warriors?” Simon asked.
“Yes…” Stryt said, looking albeit sad.

Flag Post

yay, u alive!

Flag Post

yay, u alive!

Yes, yes I am. DaHumanitarian is back to eat more humans.

CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER:

Stryt paused, and continued his sentence. “The two chosen Warriors are chosen from different realms to come here by Luria, the goddess of light. She then bestows ancient power to them, entrusting them with the two artifacts, the Weapon of Sun and the Weapon of Moon… the weapons change form as the wielders emotion change…”

“What happened to them?” Simon asked.
“To make a long story short… they failed in their quest. As more and more are chosen, Luria loses more and more power… and the chances of defeating Razor are lessened… However, this generation is in luck; the chosen seem to know about their weapons…”
“Our weapons change form? Cool!” Simon exclaimed.
“You don’t seem to understand the importance of your role… You do know, you cannot go back until Razor is defeated, as Luria will not permit it. And if you choose not to fight Razor, Luria will eventually die and she cannot send you back.”
“What? So we are like slaves?” Kat asked.
“Ask questions later… for now, we need to get you better equipment. Because of the fight you had with me earlier, your clothes are all ragged. And, that soft cloth won’t do any good against enchanted swords and spells… Let’s head to the armory.”
YES! MORE FREE STUFF!” Simon exclaimed.
Stryt sighed.

Simon, Kat and Stryt walked out of the shop, Kat and Simon brandishing new weapons and armor. Simon wore a simple leather tunic with a glove on his right hand to hide his mark when it was not needed to attract attention.
Kat now wore a blue shirt and a blue glove on her left hand to hide her mark to avoid attracting attention, and now is equipped with an enchanted pair of boots that allow her to move faster as she did not have the same amount of speed as Simon.

“So… I think I should tell you more about your marks,” Stryt said, “As you know, the Mark of Sun improves physical strength and allows feats which are not normally achievable due to the laws of physics, such as performing a double jump in midair or running at the speed of sound. The Mark of Moon improves intellect to the point of being able to memorize things once a glimpse of the object is acquired or remembering spells once the caster has used it. These marks are very powerful and can make the newest squire able to fight a knight with years of experience. Now, I should tell you the other function of your marks.”
“Which is?” Kat said in a curious voice.
“Your marks contain Quanta, a magical property used to summon powerful spirits, cast powerful spells, and make spiritual contracts to improve your stats more. Quanta is measured in numbers, the strength of your Mark is very powerful, granting three quanta per hour. There are lesser marks made by powerful humans that claim to be gods, the False Gods, that only make quanta by the day, or even quanta by the year.”
“Wait wait wait, Quanta, like Elements?” Simon asked.
“Well… this world IS named Elementia.”
“Cool! So it’s like a real life version of Elements?” Simon exclaimed.
“You know Simon, even though you’re sixteen, you seem to be about an eight year old entrusted with the governments documents…” Kat said.
“Err, moving on, quanta also has another function; the ability to enchant items with your Mark’s elements. Let me demonstrate.”
Stryt took off a glove from his left hand, revealing a Water Mark.
Focusing his mind, Stryt was able to collect water energy around his fist, and then he drew out a sword. Stryt held the hand with water energy over the blade, and after about four seconds, the blade had absorbed the Water Energy.

Flag Post

Lol, since they know about elements, i guess they could easily break the 4th wall.

Flag Post

Lol the dude that wanted to kill you was just testing your abilities. :P Simon is so random and funny like when he said like a real life version of elements. :P

Flag Post

I would think Simon would pick up on elements sooner. :P

Flag Post

In b4 “can haz dim shield chain” or “Graboids OP! do want do want”

Flag Post

Guys, I think I will only be able to update this chapter once per week as I am currently very busy with my studies. I will try to get the next chapter available ASAP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaHumanitarian:

Guys, I think I will only be able to update this chapter once per week as I am currently very busy with my studies. I will try to get the next chapter available ASAP.

That’s all right once you don’t abandon the story. :D

Flag Post

*waits eagerly
It’s just that Changling_Dash added new rules to weaken my strategy and did deliberate miscalculations, so im back to you for RP :D

Flag Post

Is this a good time to say INB4StoryIsDeadAndForgotten. Day 16 and no sign of a new chapter, What ever shall we do! :D

Flag Post

Is this a good time to say INB4StoryIsDeadAndForgotten. Day 16 and no sign of a new chapter, What ever shall we do! :D

:P
Inb4 storydead

Flag Post

He was online 6 hours ago so surely he been active for these weeks, Maybe forgot about the story again.

Flag Post

He was online 6 hours ago so surely he been active for these weeks, Maybe forgot about the story again.

I like how again is bolded :D

Flag Post

Anyways got a reply from DaHuman, “I haven’t. I just can’t find the time to continue it, and I don’t really have the motivation to do so. Maybe sometime in the future, looking at about 2 weeks once my tests are over.”

Flag Post

Hello guys. I’m back.
I am currently finished with all of my tests and now I have loads of free time to write.
Although most of the people who were reading this story before have gone, I will now be able to update this story daily :D
Next chapter in about an hour.

Flag Post

Simon’s eyes practically popped out of their sockets when he witnessed Stryt enchanting the weapon.
“Holy shit!” he said, brimming with excitement.
Kat was shocked as well, but she wasn’t excited.
“Well, enchantment will be of no use to me since I’m a magician,” she said acidly.
“Untrue,” Stryt explained, delighted to be the two chosen ones mentors. “You can enchant armor as well. A good enchantment can make the flimsiest chainmail harder than a thick metal plate. Enchanted items can also give you benefits, such as the ability to breathe underwater or the ability to not catch fire; there are thousands of possibilities.”
“Also, your mark needs time to recharge its energy. In our bodies, we each contain raw spiritual energy. The raw spiritual energy is processed by our marks to give out physical energy, or processed by spells to make the spiritual energies into literally any form, be it a fireball or a cake.”
Simon was like a puppy with two tails. He was jumping around, excited to have this new information. Styrt coughed, and continued his explanation.
“Now, I want both of you to enchant something.”
“Hmm, how about my glove? Maybe I could make it more resistant to force so I can use it to block attacks.”
“Good thinking, Kat,” Stryt smiled, glad to know that one of the two warriors was actually listening.
On the other hand, Simon was screaming sentences like “ERMAGERD I CAN HAS FIRE SWORD!” and was running and jumping around. Stryt sighed as he grabbed hold of Simon’s shoulder and told him to calm down.
Stryt had explained the properties of each element. A fire mark would induce offensive capabilities to an item. A water mark would induce healing capabilities and minor shielding. Earth, the element of construction, improved the resistance of items which was enchanted by it. Darkness was unknown to Stryt, as he did not own any items which was enchanted by Dark marks. Air made items feel lighter and improved speed. Light was also unknown to Stryt. Marks such as entropy and gravity were mostly random, entropy sometimes induced the ability to warp or randomly summon solid matter above the opponent, and gravity was more of a weird enchantment as Simon and Kat did not understand why anyone would need heavier equipment.
Simon’s mark of the sun combined the capabilities of Air, Earth, Light, Water, Life and Gravity, which somehow all managed to blend in to make his weapon have a white glow and feel heavier. Kat’s glove was a horrible mess, the opposite of what she expected. Instead of making her glove a solid shield to use for defence, it still felt the same and had an orange glow.
Stryt smiled. “Your weapons may feel the same now, but sooner or later, you will feel their true strength. Let’s head to the training grounds to test our new weapons.”
Simon was disappointed. He hoped that his sword would be cool and surrounded by fire, but he knew that his mark did not incorporate the abilities of the fire element. Kat felt the same way, as she suddenly realised that all of the elements in her mark did not have any shielding or solidification effects. They both sighed.
Stryt saw the two moody teens and tried to strike a conversation. “You never know,” he said. “Both of your marks are the most powerful in this realm. You may end up with an extremely powerful weapon, such as the one who belonged to the 7th Sun Warrior. His blade had the ability to cut through iron and steel, which made all enemies who dared to face him had useless armour and weapons. The only time he was ever defeated was against a Dark mage named Razorback, who had an enchanted leather robe that was impossible to cut.”
Kat and Simon got the message and wondered what their enchantments would be.
The entire training ground’s stash of wooden dummies had been used up by the trio. Kat had found out that when she used her mark to transform her Moon weapon into a magical tome, her glove also changed into a shield. The shield’s properties were unknown, although she knew all spells that hit the shield would be reflected back. She was content with the result however, Simon was not. He was raging in the training ground slicing and dicing dummies with his Sun dagger. He was dual-wielding with the shortsword he enchanted. He did not seem to notice any change in the shortsword, and had immediately assumed that the enchantment was useless and he had wasted his time.
“GAH! WHAT A STUPID WASTE OF TIME!” He screamed, while swinging the shortsword at the dummy.
Suddenly, his shortsword had extended in length and the whitish glow increased in opaqueness. His now longsword was a length of white light erupting form the hilt of the blade, forming a blade of light. It easily sliced through the dummy and made a clean cut, without causing any noise. The dummy’s top half fell to the ground as Simon stared at his new weapon. Stryt’s jaw dropped as he mumbled something to himself.

Flag Post

Fun read learning about enchantment and welcome back looking forward to reading more. :D