Forums Elements

Best Mono?

22 posts

Flag Post

‘Ello guyz when I was chillin around I suddenly asked myself what could be da best mono. Well, here’s my Top 3:
1. Fire because it is fast, has CC and PC and has nearly a counter to all things when right built.
2. Entropy because.. Well I guess all of you agree when I say antimatter is awesome and it has good defense + damage output.
3. Darkness because it has badass vampires, devourers, steals. It drains a lot of damage and makes it difficult to kill someone fastly.

Flag Post

I’d put the top 2 as fire and aether. Fire because versitality, but no immofodder hurts. Aether cuz dims, nuff said.

Flag Post

I would say Fire, Death and Darkness.

Flag Post

Well, the fastest mono deck gro grinding AI3 while unupped is death, so that definitely has to be one of the best. Mono-fire can be really strong in CC, PC, and damage. Once you get upped, air can be incredibly strong with SoFr.

Flag Post
Originally posted by viziertim:

Well, the fastest mono deck gro grinding AI3 while unupped is death, so that definitely has to be one of the best. Mono-fire can be really strong in CC, PC, and damage. Once you get upped, air can be incredibly strong with SoFr.

Sure, it is the fastest, but that doesn’t mean its the best. My third one will be gravity (!) since it has a surprising amount of versitality and an OP card cough SoFo cough, at the cost of rushing. It still has stallbreaking potential.

Flag Post

1. Darkness 2. Fire 3. Entropy here ^^

Flag Post

Fire, dark, and entropy. With an honorable mention to time, whom just lacks PC to be in the top 3. At least in my opinion. Time is only lacking that.

Flag Post

FIRE

Flag Post
Originally posted by NoTrolol:

‘Ello guyz when I was chillin around I suddenly asked myself what could be da best mono. Well, here’s my Top 3:
1. Fire because it is fast, has CC and PC and has nearly a counter to all things when right built.
2. Entropy because.. Well I guess all of you agree when I say antimatter is awesome and it has good defense + damage output.
3. Darkness because it has badass vampires, devourers, steals. It drains a lot of damage and makes it difficult to kill someone fastly.

Originally posted by MansW1:

I’d put the top 2 as fire and aether. Fire because versitality, but no immofodder hurts. Aether cuz dims, nuff said.

Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I would say Fire, Death and Darkness.

Originally posted by viziertim:

Originally posted by SinyoR:

1. Darkness 2. Fire 3. Entropy here ^^

Originally posted by omegareaper7:

Fire, dark, and entropy. With an honorable mention to time, whom just lacks PC to be in the top 3. At least in my opinion. Time is only lacking that.

Originally posted by edcedcedc:

FIRE

Y everyone say fire?
So far, heres the list:
1. Fire
2. Darkness
3. Entropy
4. Death
5. Aether
6. Air
7. Gravity
8. Time

Flag Post

Because fire has power, PC and CC. :D

Flag Post

Surprised death is so high up. Lets see… Rushing
Surprised darkness is so high up. Lets see… versitality
Hey, best mono unupped or upped?

Flag Post

Well along with death it can stall and the healing power of darkness is a nice way to counter damage plus their are other nice benefits. :D

Flag Post

Well along with death it can stall and the healing power of darkness is a nice way to counter damage plus their are other nice benefits. :D

Hey hey, best mono
If you wanted best duo, protected dims gogogo

Flag Post

Hey hey, best mono

What I said was talking about monos but just explaining the both to you as you were surprised.

Flag Post

Hey hey, best mono

What I said was talking about monos but just explaining the both to you as you were surprised.

Just the “well along with” threw me off

Flag Post

Reason for fire: Answer: Because it has every thing. It can stall, it can rush, it can control.
As for death being so high up, has access to some of the games best stalling, IE: shard of sacrifice and bonewall, along with the potential to rush, and something that it is well known for, poison.

Flag Post

Reason for fire: Answer: Because it has every thing. It can stall, it can rush, it can control.
As for death being so high up, has access to some of the games best stalling, IE: shard of sacrifice and bonewall, along with the potential to rush, and something that it is well known for, poison.

Fire: I know. But why does everyone have fire? Isnt ther some newb that thinks “i liek water & life”
As for death, thanks

Flag Post

Fire: I know. But why does everyone have fire? Isnt ther some newb that thinks “i liek water & life”
As for death, thanks

Newer players also choose fire because its one of the easiest to build an effective deck around. You can almost toss random cards in and have a decent one.

Flag Post

As for death, thanks

Newer players also choose fire because its one of the easiest to build an effective deck around. You can almost toss random cards in and have a decent one.

Some new players can’t build very effective decks.
6 Deflags, 6 RoFs 6 Rage pots 6 Fire bolts 6 Fire pillars
6 Dragons, 6 pheonix 6 Golems 6 Seraph 6 Pillars
29 pillars, 1 dragon
not to mention 60 card uberfats

Flag Post

I am sure all new players can’t build effective decks no matter what element they pick until they learn the basic from forums/other players/experience from playing more.

Flag Post

As for death, thanks

29 pillars, 1 dragon

Saying they will put that many cards and so few pillars is almost insulting newbies.

Flag Post

As for death, thanks

29 pillars, 1 dragon

Saying they will put that many cards and so few pillars is almost insulting newbies.

Lol, i know some people who put all the cards they can, will make example.
EDIT:
Best deck eva!