Forums Elements

The Summoning (by Dawn to Dusk) page 4

116 posts

Flag Post

Chapter 8
“I’ll probably just go back to my room now” you say. You walk back to your room, recharge your cards and turn on the tv, waiting for Elise to come back. Your watching this program about each of the rare cards and what they do when an announcement comes on. “attention all competitors. Due to the increase of rush tactics in this tournament, things will be changed. Instead, we will be using an indestructible tower and the judges will decide who wins after a 5 minute period” the broadcast ends and Elise comes through the door looking tired, holding a new card. “it took 2 hours, but I did it” she says.
“what’s that card in your hand?”
“it’s called blessing. It strengthens 1 targeted creature”
“oh, cool… Wait! Did you say 2 hours?!” you look at the clock which shows the time 11:00. “we’d best get rested if we want to win tomorrow”
The next day, you wake up and look at the clock. “9:30?! I slept in!” you get up, get dressed and go to meet Elise in the main room.
“you just missed the battle” she says.
“how good are they?”
“they used a card called nightmare on my sister. Her eyes went black and it messed with her head. She fell to the ground, cowering in fear. Serves her right”
“who won?”
“the other team did. Without Amy, they won fairly easily”
“give me holy light”
“what? Why?”
“I’ll use it on you if they use nightmare”
“oh ok” she hands you holy light and you slip it into your pocket. 
“did they have any monsters?”
“there was a gargoyle and a shrieker”
“strong?”
“very” Elise gets up and walks to the door.
“where are you going now?”
“I’m going into town. What about you?”

A) go with Elise into town
B) go to the lobby
C) stay in your room

Jackson
Permanents- burning pillar
Spells-fire bolt, deflagration, holy light
Creatures- ash eater, fire spirit

Elise
Permanents- light pillar, sanctuary
Spells- blessing
Creatures- guardian angle, Pegasus

Elise recharged her cards while you where asleep

Flag Post

New rules was needed, Damn them rushers. :P I will go with A) go with Elise into town.

Flag Post

Well, indestructable pillars for 300 turns?
quinted steam machine spam with hax shield ftw!

Flag Post

Anyways, battle tactics:
Give Holy light back to elise
if NM hits Jackson use holy light
NM cant hit elise because sanc

Put burning pillar, light pillar, guardian angel, and fire spirit together to charge a pump for half the 5 mins
ash eater and peggy to screw with oppo creatures(bless peggey)
Fire bolt any unprotected pump
deflag any problematic perm(pulvy if grevy pillar, hax shield otherwise)

EDIT:
Change of tactics
NM:

bq. if NM hits Jackson use holy light
bq. NM cant hit elise because sanc

bq.Put burning pillar, light pillar, guardian angel, and fire spirit together to charge a pump for half the 5 mins

bless the ash eater instead of the peggy.
focus down the shrieker, the shrieker kills one the other kills the shrieker.
if a attack will kill either creature and angel cant save it, use surviving critter as meat shield.
Angel saves meat shield for later if it doesnt put spirit or angel in danger.
Ignore your pillar.
Once your spirit hits 24, OTK the garg(continue protecting with angel) then attack pillar for MASSIVE damage (continue protecting with angel)

bq. deflag any problematic perm(pulvy if grevy pillar, hax shield otherwise)

Flag Post

hello?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

hello?

Hi. :D

Flag Post

sorry, just trying to think of story line. new chapter hopefully later today. :)

Flag Post

Anyways, battle tactics:
if NM hits Jackson use holy light
NM cant hit elise because sanc

Put burning pillar, light pillar, guardian angel, and fire spirit together to charge a pump for half the 5 mins
ash eater and peggy to screw with oppo creatures(bless peggey)
deflag any problematic perm(pulvy if grevy pillar, hax shield otherwise)

EDIT:
Change of tactics
NM:

bq. if NM hits Jackson use holy light
bq. NM cant hit elise because sanc

bq.Put burning pillar, light pillar, guardian angel, and fire spirit together to charge a pump for half the 5 mins

bless the ash eater instead of the peggy.
focus down the shrieker, the shrieker kills one the other kills the shrieker.
if a attack will kill either creature and angel cant save it, use surviving critter as meat shield.
Angel saves meat shield for later if it doesnt put spirit or angel in danger.
Ignore your pillar.
Once your spirit hits 24, OTK the garg(continue protecting with angel) then attack pillar for MASSIVE damage (continue protecting with angel)

bq. deflag any problematic perm(pulvy if grevy pillar, hax shield otherwise)

Anyone agree with wall of text?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

sorry, just trying to think of story line. new chapter hopefully later today. :)

Been a long wait, Weekly chapters?

Flag Post

sorry, been caught up with school work and assignments, ill try to get the new chapter in soon

Flag Post

sorry, been caught up with school work and assignments, ill try to get the new chapter in soon

All right, Don’t take to long now. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

hello?

Hi. :D

ello :D

Flag Post

You may thank DaHuman for the new chapter/chapters

Chapter 9
“I’ll go with you” you say as you walk out the door with her. “wait, we mustn’t forget our cards” 
“good point, we don’t want them to get stolen”
You and Elise walk out of the stadium and out into the open when you see a pair of elemental policemen freezing a person in a hood. “what’s happening here?” Elise asks one of the policemen.
“we caught this person fleeing from the scene of a card robbery” they use a fire bolt on the frozen figure and unveil their hood. 
AMY??!!” Elise shouts, half surprised, half loathing the fact she needs to see her sister again. 
“hehe, what, you think I got these cards through hard work?”Amy says  "so where did you get yours from then missy?" 
“blessing!” Elise shouts, holding the card in front of her. A mystical light shines over her, strengthening her agility, speed and power. With this, she punches her sister in the gut and runs off. 
“Elise, wait” you shout as you run after her. 

You start chasing her when you hear screaming and a shadowy figure grab Elise and run off with her. “ELISE!!!” you scream, running as fast as you can through the hordes of people rushing to see Amy get arrested. By the time you get past the crowd, Elise is gone, no trace of her ever being there, except for the holy light in your pocket. 

ARGH, WHERE COULD SHE BE???!!!” you hear a crunching of leaves in a nearby alleyway and go to see if that is what you are looking for. You casually walk over to it, trying not to attract any attention from the people left behind from Amy’s capture. When inside the alleyway, you pull out your fire bolt to get ready for what ever you find. You hear the crunching of leaves behind you and whip around to see if that is the abductor but no one is there. Everything then suddenly goes pitch black, you struggle but all you hear is a muffled voice and then… lights out.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! (sorry for the short chapter but this is the perfect time to stop. Next one will be epic)

Jackson
Spells-fire bolt, deflagration, holy light
Creatures- ash eater, fire spirit

Elise
Spells- blessing (cool down)

Flag Post

Chapter 9

Welcome back, So what organization is elise sister in and what do they plan to use all the stolen cards for hmm!

Flag Post

A nice lil’ story you have here! :D Welcome back, I’ve just finished reading all of your chapters.

Flag Post

Sorry, I’ve been stuck where I am in the story, new chapter friday

Flag Post

SERIES FINALY

Chapter 9 part 2
You wake up in a storage house like place with 2 men in front of you and one further back, leaning against a piece of wood. The one at the back however is wearing a mask to conceal his face. You look to your right, hoping to see Elise and she’s there, although she is knocked out and cannot move. You try to move your arms to get a card from your pocket but your arms are tied to the sides of the backrest of the chair. Your legs are tied to individual legs of the chair so you cannot move them either. 
“where am I?” you say to the person at the back
“you are in a storage cell in Ariston”
“Ariston?”
“it’s the town name idiot”
“why have you brought me here?”
You hear grunting next to you. You look and see Elise waking up. “ugh where am I?”
“your in a storage cell in Ariston”
“Ariston?”
“the town where in”
“ah ok”
ENOUGH!” the man at the back yells.
“whose he?” Elise whispers to you
“don’t know”
“I have brought you two here to prevent future events”
“what events?” Elise asks
“we are servants of one of the dark overlord’s minions”
“we?” you say curiously.
“yes, we” he takes off his mask revealing the face of David “Amy and I have been searching elementia for…” his voice trails off for a second, as if hiding it from you.
“which minion do you serve then?” you ask David
“telekinesis”
we have to escape somehow” you think to yourself. “of course, that’s how I will do it!” you lean forward and bash your back into the chair rest. Nothing. You try twice more and on the third time, your back destroys the backrest. You then snap the sides of it with your arms and break the front chair legs with the planks of wood still attached to your arms. This releases your legs so you can safely stand up.

GET HIM!” david shouts. The other men pull out a variety of cards.
“bow” one of them says. A bow appears in his hand and a sheath stocked with arrows hang around his back.
“hey, Jackson!” David shouts to you “you remember that vine sprite that attacked you? I summoned it! Say hi to an old friend! Vine spirit!” as he says the name of the card, the vine sprite you saw in the forest appears and immediately attacks Elise. 
“NO!” you shout as you pull out 2 of your cards. “burning pillar won’t work well here, it will burn the place down” thinking of this, you replace one of the cards for another and summon both of them. “fire spirit” the fire spirit appears and you put the end of the wood into the gap in the middle of it. “fire bolt” you say and the bolt comes out of the card and shoots the backrest arm. The new fire spirit cannon aims at the forest spirit and shoots a burning orange beam. This completely destroys the spirit as well as the wall behind it. You run up to Elise and smash the chair she is sitting on with the non-cannon arm and you both run out. You hear footsteps behind you but they are stopped by the booming sound of David yelling STOP to the approaching minions.

Jackson
Spells-fire bolt (cool down) deflagration, holy light
Creatures- ash eater, fire spirit (cool down)

Elise
Spells- blessing (cool down)

Flag Post

Choose what you want to do for the next chapter. I said series finally but really nothing much will change. If you have any suggestions (any at all) for the story line, pm me or post the idea here. I have some ideas but they will be much later in the story.
THX FOR READING :D

Flag Post

Not trying to be rude but, dawn, just saying, when you type out a story, it is very much easier for the viewers to read if you can capitalize and punctuate properly.
Also, during the dialogue, I was a bit lost at who was saying what. But anyway, good try on a fanfic but there is much to be improved.
I will continue reading though. :D

Flag Post

Heres my idea: Burning pillar, set the place on fire like a real pyromaniac,and run :D

Flag Post

When I write a 2 person conversation, I usually write who said the first 2 comments and then have it go back and forth. If you want, I can change that. I’ve never understood semicolons so sorry about that. People have tried explaining it to me but it’s like long division and I forget it quickly. Sorry if you don’t understand :(

Flag Post

Chapter 9 part 2

Oh run for your lives Jackson and Elise, minions after you!

Flag Post

Heres my idea: Burning pillar, set the place on fire like a real pyromaniac,and run :D

Please? :D

Flag Post

I will try to incorporate as many ideas as possible but I’m sorry if something doesn’t work.

Flag Post

I will try to incorporate as many ideas as possible but I’m sorry if something doesn’t work.

Are their mystical creatures that acts as humans?