Forums Elements

Progress wont save when linking accounts

9 posts

Flag Post

Pretty much what the title says when i login with my elements account the game saves everything normally but when i link my elements account to my kong account it doesnt save my progress for some reason.

Does anybody know what might be causing this?

Flag Post

Did you have a elements main site account and a Kongregate account then linked which 1 got replaced?

Flag Post

the kongregate account got replaced with the elements account but when ive linked the account and i exit the game i have to link them again when i return.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZSlinx:

the kongregate account got replaced with the elements account but when ive linked the account and i exit the game i have to link them again when i return.

Seems the accounts ran into conflict with each others. Login through the inserting of a pass/username instead since you said you had to re-link meaning it wasn’t done the first time?

Flag Post

If you login with your elements account without linking it to your kong account can you still earn badges?

Flag Post

If you login with your elements account without linking it to your kong account can you still earn badges?

I think not since the account is not linked to your kongregate profile/this site.

Flag Post

Huh i see…can you log in with your kong account on the original website?

Flag Post

I think so once you use the password under account info.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I think so once you use the password under account info.

k il play with my kong account then. Thanks for all the help :D