Forums Elements

Drifting (A fanfiction by DarkFeelingWolf/Cloud_Jumper/C hangelingDash (Same Person)) page 2

45 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChangelingDash:
Originally posted by MansW1:

Fine. Phase dragon, Phase dragon, Phase dragon, Phase dragon, Phase dragon. C’mon, give me more specific guidelines.

Fine here’s your guidelines.
No more than 5 cards to start with, none of which can be shards, if you choose to have a dragon or a rare weapon your max is 3. You cannot have more than one dragon/rare weapon or one of each. The original attack power and defence of a monster does not matter, as I will balance it in guidelines to the abilities regularly.

Also, just asking, how often will you be posting chapter? 2-3 days apart is working well for me.

Flag Post

Before i choose my cards, i need specific stats.
Cards i want to know:
Phase dragon
Immortal
Phase shield
Crismon dragon
Momentum
Golden nymph
death nymph
poison
sky blitz
oty
Heavy armor
Bone wall

Flag Post

Phase dragon Once per turn cannot be hit Power: 5
Immortal Once per turn cannot be hit Power: 2
Phase shield Prevents you or creatures from dying Turns: 1
Crismon dragon Dies no matter what attacks it Power: 9
Momentum Gives 1 power to target creature
Golden nymph N/A
death nymph N/A
poison Deals one damage to opponent for two turns
sky blitz Increases the power of all your monsters by two for one turn
oty Once per turn, can eat a creature with lower power. Power: 2
Heavy armor Prevents one creature from dying, can be activated during either player’s turn.
Bone wall Next three creatures that would die, don’t (Insanely rare, cannot start with)

Flag Post

Well, there goes my first turn kill strat :(
Blessing, emerald dragon, dun scorpion and eternity please. Also, how strong is a vanilla creature?

Flag Post

Blessing, emerald dragon, dun scorpion and eternity please. Also, how strong is a vanilla creature?

Blessing: Target creature gains two power
Emerald Dragon: Once per turn, can kill one creature Power: 5 (Stats now void)
Dune Scorpion: Cannot be eaten, poison the creature that kills it Power: 2
Eternity: Equip: Power: 3 Once per turn, remove one creature from the field to have it return at the end of the turn.

I assume that by vanilla creature you mean it has no effect? Give me what creatures you want the stats for, and I’ll tell you.

Flag Post

Emerald Dragon: Once per turn, can kill one creature Power: 5
Eternity: Equip: Power: 3 Once per turn, remove one creature from the field to have it return at the end of the turn.

I assume that by vanilla creature you mean it has no effect? Give me what creatures you want the stats for, and I’ll tell you.

explain why id use momentum when i have blessing.
by vanilla i mean blue crawler, horned frog, cockratice, stuff like that. Is there a vanilla dragon?
Also, massive dragon and quintessence please.

Flag Post

Maybe with shields, have them all reduce damage by 1 but momentum can bypass the added effects (eg they don’t take damage from fire shield). Quint I’d say would give a creature the same effects that phase dragon and immortal already have.

Flag Post

Emerald Dragon: Once per turn, can kill one creature Power: 5

explain why id use momentum when i have blessing.
by vanilla i mean blue crawler, horned frog, cockratice, stuff like that. Is there a vanilla dragon?
Also, massive dragon and quintessence please.

Because momentum’s a hell of a lot cheaper in in-story stores?

Massive Dragon: Cannot be killed by a creature with less than 7 power. Power: 4
Quintessence: Give target creature the ability “Once per turn, cannot be hit”

Flag Post

Vannila and light dragon, actually, since most dragons a 10|5 give me ALL the dragons /meme.
Also what does the oty’s eat do?

Flag Post

Vannila and light dragon, actually, since most dragons a 10|5 give me ALL the dragons /meme.
Also what does the oty’s eat do?

Oty’s eat does exactly what it does in the actual game.

Purple Dragon: Power: 6. Immune to mutations
Bone Dragon: Power: 4. Generate one Skeleton each turn
Colossal Dragon: Power: 3. Cannot be killed by a creature with less than 6 power.
Stone Dragon: Power: 5. Immune to electric-based spells
Emerald Dragon: Power: 2. Increase the Power of all other creatures you control by one.
Crimson Dragon: Power: 9. Dies no matter what attacks it.
Ice Dragon: Power: 3. Any creature that attacks this creature is frozen for two turns.
Golden Dragon: Power: 4. Increase the power of all other Light-type creatures you control by one.
Azure Dragon: Power: 3. Increase the power of all airborne monsters by two.
Devonian Dragon: Power: 6. Once per turn, you can remove one creature from the field to have it return at the end of the turn. This creature cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
Black Dragon: Power: 2. Once per turn, this card is not destroyed. Any damage this card deals is returned to you as life. (Ultrarare, only one in deck, cannot start with)
Phase dragon: Power: 5. Once per turn cannot be hit

Flag Post

Emerald Dragon: Once per turn, can kill one creature Power: 5 (Stats now void)
Emerald Dragon: Power: 2. Increase the Power of all other creatures you control by one.
Clever.
Hmm
Otyx1 Blessingx4(2 turn kill + creature control!)
I assume vannila has power 3 and immorrtal has power 2.

Flag Post

/)—|Chapter 2|—(\

Vihn walks out of his home into the bright sunlight, looking down at the card he just found. The legends say that whomsoever owns one copy of all the shards will gain immense power. Even though he’s got the worst ranked shard, Vihn’s still pretty happy that he has a rare card like this. He moves out towards the shop and notices that it’s rather empty except for for the owner and a couple people as he walks inside. He feels a hand on his shoulder and whirls around, slugging the person behind him.

“Agh! Geez Vihn, it’s just me.”

“Oh, sorry Mans”

Mans rubs the side of his face before pulling out his 5-card dueling set and challenging Vihn.

/)—|Battle 2 | Begin!|—(\

“Vihn, you go first.”

“Alrighty then.”

Vihn plays his Schrodinger’s Cat and then his Shard of Serendipity which automatically plays his Druid Staff.

Vihn: 11

Mans plays his Otyugh and then a Blessing, but since you can’t use trigger abilities on the first turn, his Oty can’t eat anything.

Vihn plays his Vulture then activates his cat’s effect and ends his turn

Vihn: 11

Mans plays another Blessing then has his Otugh go for the eat on Vihn’s Cat. The Cat phases out and then reappears to the side. Mans then attacks the Cat, causing massive damage, but still not killing the Cat.

Vihn: 4

Vihn plays Heal and then attacks the Otyugh with the Vulture, then throws his Staff at the Otyugh, then attacks with his Cat, defeating the Otyugh. Vulture: 3 + Staff: 2 + Cat: 1 = Otyugh: 6

“What?! You can’t do that!”

“Haven’t you read the new rulebook, Mans?”

“No…”

Vihn tosses Mans a copy of the rulebook, knowing that his only creature is an Otyugh

Vihn: 2

Mans cannot do anything due to his only creature being dead.

Vihn attacks with his Cat and Staff

Mans: 7

Mans cannot take a turn

Mans: 4

Mans: 1

Mans: -1

/)—|Battle 2 | Victor: Vihn|—(\

Mans slumps on the ground, feeling stupid for not having read the new rulebook.

“That’s what happens when you don’t study up, Mans. You fail almost every test because you never study.”

/)—|Chapter 2 | End|—(\

A/N: Maybe I should explain how the battles work. Both players start with two cards in their hands. Each turn they draw a card. You can combine the powers of creatures and equips to take down a larger creature.

Should Mans: (Only for MansW1)
A) Study the new rulebook
B) Study the new rulebook

Should Vihn:
A) Buy some new cards
B) Prepare for the event that happens every March

Flag Post

What do we do with our characters?

Flag Post

What do we do with our characters?

They will eventually be put in.

Flag Post

Name: Alex
Cards: Bow, Shockwave, Shockwave, Shockwave, Shockwave
Attitude: Calm and observant
Favorite type: Air
Strategy: CC

Flag Post

FAIL!
My AI is better.
My Oty goes for the eat on the vulture first!
Geez, i know what cards do.
You really think i’m that bad at ETG?

EDIT: Adding new rules midgame is cheating and should not be tolerated.
EDIT: Maths state i should have a 7power oty (2+4 (blessings) +1(eat)), oh and the combined power of the staff cat and vulture has to be greater, (not greater or equal to) my oty. It’s your rules. Will quit if this continues.

Flag Post

FAIL!
My AI is better.
My Oty goes for the eat on the vulture first!
Geez, i know what cards do.
You really think i’m that bad at ETG?

EDIT: Adding new rules midgame is cheating and should not be tolerated.
EDIT: Maths state i should have a 7power oty (2+4 (blessings) +1(eat)), oh and the combined power of the staff cat and vulture has to be greater, (not greater or equal to) my oty. It’s your rules. Will quit if this continues.

The Vulture died from the battle with the oty, because the powers were equal. The otyugh only gets the power if it succesfully eats the creature. And Mans was thinking more about damage, then actually gaining power.

Flag Post

whatevs.
rule changes also work against my strategy
I will play IF AND ONLY IF
You give me the COMPLETE rules
you do not change any rules
you let me recreate my character

Flag Post

whatevs.
rule changes also work against my strategy
I will play IF AND ONLY IF
You give me the COMPLETE rules
you do not change any rules
you let me recreate my character

Any player may combine the powers of equips and creatures to combat a stronger creature.
Each player starts with two cards in their hand, and draws one each turn.
There is no deck limit, but the minumum is three cards.
If you have no creatures, you draw, and if you still have no creatures, the rest of your turn is skipped.
Either player may directly combat the other player, if the attacking player has an offensive equip, and the defending player has a defensive equip.

Flag Post

list of rare weapons?