Forums Elements

deck building forum game

64 posts

Flag Post

2 elements are suggested by people (ill decide the best one) and people must make the most original/best deck.
rules:
1. when choosing types, you may add stuff like ‘fire dark, no voodoos’
2. no ‘other’ cards (unless specified)
3. there will be 2 victors, most creative and best deck
4. you make the decks through the week and will be voted on (by everyone) on the weekend
5. you cannot vote on your own deck

Flag Post

dawn_to_dusk, you might want to continue your RP
2 elements? earth deck, creatures and pillars only, must have time mark.

Flag Post

So a weekly event, Well then I suggest darkness and earth. (Just suggesting the element, Don’t plan to submit a deck for it lol)

Flag Post

Sorry mans, but the earth with time mark is a simple shrieker rush so I’d have to go with qazzaq’s idea. Dark and earth it is, may the best deck builder win.

Flag Post

the earth time would have wardens :D

Nothing too original, just a simple denial:

Flag Post

Oh sorry, when I first saw earth time, I immediately thought, 6 graboids 6 shriekers and the rest pillars

Flag Post

Stereotypes…

Flag Post

If I may still suggest, why not Light and Air?

Flag Post
Originally posted by likeanonion:

If I may still suggest, why not Light and Air?

too late. Already dark+earth

Flag Post

I don’t think there is any challenge for building a deck from 2 listed elements, Would be if you made the cards it must have in it specific (Maybe both with the element as well) because element wise there is always a deck that pops in your mind. For Earth/Darkness I known the deck Mans posted would have been. :P

Flag Post

The thing is i could of went with monodark with 1 earth pend.

Flag Post

Now that’s funny but we would submit better quality decks rather then adding 1 pend and saying here you go. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I don’t think there is any challenge for building a deck from 2 listed elements,

no, i asked for a challenge in chat with 2 elements and sakibman suggested entropy and air which was good. although i was hoping there would be a challenge like that here.

EDIT: eternal vampire

Flag Post

Heres a good AI3 killer:

Flag Post

Something a bit different. Dragons are good hitters, and are used over shrieker because they’re much better at absorbing creature control. Steal is mainly for cards like discord, fog shield and dimensional shield, which would otherwise ruin your game. Earthquake is fantastic at slowing your opponent down, and provides good denial when used with nightmare. Vampire stiletto is a nice bit of damage/healing for only one quanta.

Flag Post

1st of all, mans, I did say that you can’t use cards classified under other, so short sword isn’t good in your deck. 2, a couple new rules. No nymphs, shards must be specified by the player (if you can use them or not, if not specified, assume you can’t use them) and you must have at least 3 non pillars of each type in your deck (cough mans cough).

Flag Post

Dang, i thought i had you there :P
StOP! it’s splash time!

Flag Post

Deck voting begins Saturday, so keep it up :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

1 vote per user and can’t vote on your own submission?

Flag Post

Technically, 2 votes per user. 1 for most creative and 1 for best deck. But 1 vote for each of these classifications.

Flag Post

Okey, 2 days again till voting. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MPots:

Something a bit different. Dragons are good hitters, and are used over shrieker because they’re much better at absorbing creature control. Steal is mainly for cards like discord, fog shield and dimensional shield, which would otherwise ruin your game. Earthquake is fantastic at slowing your opponent down, and provides good denial when used with nightmare. Vampire stiletto is a nice bit of damage/healing for only one quanta.

For most creative

Originally posted by MansW1:

StOP! it’s splash time!

For most effective

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Today is Friday Mans, DQ’d for breaking the rules. :P

Flag Post

I realized it was thursday. What does DQ mean?

Flag Post

Dq means disqualified I presume. I choose mpots’ deck for uniqueness and this

Originally posted by MansW1:

StOP! it’s splash time!

For the best deck