Forums Elements

Card Comparation

14 posts

Flag Post

Here we will discuss which of 2 card who has nearly the ability is better here are some starting topics :
1)Shard of Divinity or Stone Skin
2)Lava Golem or Forest Spirit
3)Blue Crawler or Horned Frog
4)Azure Dragon or Ice Dragon
and 5) Vampire Stiletto or Druitic Staff

So post ,post and post by your statistics about the cards.

Flag Post

(It would be good if you did 1 discussion at a time or else you would get lots of cross discussions and add the card images so people can know the card statistics and not make a mistake thinking it was something else. You can use wiki and right click for card image link then add “!” on its sides here.)

Flag Post

i agree for 1 discussion at a time but i thought that it should get a punch start and what conserns the images i can’t paste it so …..

Flag Post

How bout this: Steel golem vs abyss crawler
Horned frog vs blue crawler

Flag Post

Guess since the OP and MansW1 suggested it, It should be first:

VS

Horned Frog wins because it’s cheaper to play and allows you to end up with more quantum. Question you guys did suggest it’s un-upped names but are are only judging for un-upped only or upgraded as well?

Flag Post

vs flesh spider vs gravition mercanery

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

vs flesh spider vs gravition mercanery

VS

I would go with Mercenary if it was based on stats to resist CC better but Flesh Spider is more acceptable in duos. What do you think Mans1?

Flag Post

I wanted to compare all of them vs the crawler :P

Flag Post

i think this forum is good so i will add a status for each of the cards. And Qazz you can compare upgraded and non upgraded also for example Cryssahorah v/s phylaselphia .The cards with more points lose.the Status should be like this:

Name:(0 points )
Element and cost:1-3(1pt) 4-6(2pts) 6-10(3pts)above 10 (4pts)
How much used it is: Little ( 5pts ) average use (3pts) mostly used (2pt)
Rarity : common (1pt) rare (3pts) ultra rare ( 5pts )
Dependence on spell or skill in a deck : not necessary (2pts) Very much needed (4pts)
Affected by which shield: 1-7 (3pts) 8-13 ( 5pts) 14 – 20 ( 6 pts ) 20 – 26 ( 7pts ) 26-34 ( 8pts)[ also counting upgraded form]
Total points :

then we compare

Flag Post

I rather go with what the card has to offer rather then place a point system on them.

Flag Post

Heres the balance formula for reference: Cost = Atk + [floor] def/5 [/floor] + ability value – 1
Of course some cards are UP (crawler) some are OP (crismon) and some need a REAL REBALANCE (Golden nymph). And you said rarity is not a balance factor. Zanz I am dissapoint.

Flag Post

If qazz is saying not good so i agree i think he know more on elements than any of us. And now can we start another topic . :

Nova or immolation ? which is the best

Flag Post

Oh just a little reminder to get the card images go to > http://elementscommunity.org/images/Cards/ > Get the image link and add ! to its sides.

Flag Post

Still can’t do it