Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 142

3651 posts

Flag Post

I agree on the upgraded cards button and would imo be much better implemented in the your deck panel. About having different cost to upgrade cards I would have to say no because then the grind wouldn’t be worth doing and many of us with all cards upgraded, It wouldn’t be fair to unless we get compensated back the Gold and some fancy reward.

Flag Post

Spell: Sinkhole
Cost: 5 Earth
Effect: Permanently buries target creature, halving damage and preventing creature from being targeted. Does not affect Airborne creatures.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LMeire:

Effect: Permanently burrows target creature, halving damage and preventing creature from being targeted. Does not affect Airborne creatures.

I dont understand it’s use. It is a versitile quint or 1/2 an instakill, but i’d price it 3/2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Card ideas:
0 gravity- 3 gravity- permanent 
All creatures are now airborne. 
Cool lava- 1 air- spell
Target a fire creature. it’s quanta cost and it’s ability cost are all changed to earth quanta
Orc- 8 gravity quanta- 8/3
may destroy the opponents shield when attacking
spirit- 5 aether quanta- 4/3
Rather than attack the opponent, this creature may attack a random opponent creature
Armadillo- creature 
1 earth quanta 2/4
Curl- 0 quanta. Half attack but all damage done to this creature is halved
Uncurl- 0 quanta- negate the effects of curl
Mutation barrier- 6 entropy- Permanent 
Every creature that attacks turns into a mutation, an abomination or dies ( your creatures have a less chance to die) ( abominations and mutations still transform)
Poisonous gas- permanent- 3 death
any new creature played gets 1 poison
Time keeper- 8 time quanta- 5/4
Time balance- protects user from all time related effects (procrastination, reverse time etc)
Weeds- 4 life quanta- spell
Target a creature. The creature’s stats are changed to 2/2 and it acquires the passive ability weed plantation.
Weed plantation- passive ability
Creates an exact copy of this creature. If 1 copy dies, all die.
Untimely warrior- 5 time quanta- 6/4
Stuck in a time bubble every other turn. Procrastination and turtle shields nullify this ability

Cool lava sounds more like a water card

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Effect: Permanently burrows target creature, halving damage and preventing creature from being targeted. Does not affect Airborne creatures.

I dont understand it’s use. It is a versitile quint or 1/2 an instakill, but i’d price it 3/2.

The idea is that you could use it to reduce damage you take from powerful enemies OR to protect your own creatures that have useful skills. So you could Gravity Pull and Petrify an Armagio, and then use Sinkhole to keep him out of reach from Owls Eye etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

The idea is that you could use it to reduce damage you take from powerful enemies OR to protect your own creatures that have useful skills. So you could Gravity Pull and Petrify an Armagio, and then use Sinkhole to keep him out of reach from Owls Eye etc.

Or, I could use quintessince instead, being 1 quanta cheaper.

Flag Post

Spell: Last Stand
Cost: 10 Light
Effect: Sacrifice a creature, deal damage to target creature based on sacrifice’s HP. (So basically it’s Catapult, only one-time and targeting creatures instead of the player.)

Flag Post

Spell: Last Stand
Cost: 10 Light
Effect: Sacrifice a creature, deal damage to target creature based on sacrifice’s HP. (So basically it’s Catapult, only one-time and targeting creatures instead of the player.)

I’d make the price 3 since it kills your creature but might kill the target.

Originally posted by ima_noob:

Card ideas:
Cool lava- 1 air- spell
Target a fire creature. it’s quanta cost and it’s ability cost are all changed to earth quanta

Cool lava sounds more like a water card

I wasn’t sure which one to choose. I chose air since it’s the opposite of earth.

Flag Post

Fissure: 15 earth, Destroy all non flying creatures.

Darkest night: 15 darkness, Deal 1 damage to all creatures in play gain life equal to the damage done + 3 life for any creature killed this way.

Gravitation: 10 gravity, Remove immortality from all creatures in play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WexMajor:

Darkest night: 15 darkness, Deal 1 damage to all creatures in play gain life equal to the damage done + 3 life for any creature killed this way.

I don’t think that instakill cards should be implemented so make it deal 3 damage to all non flying creatures and cost 6 earth darkest night is too costly but not by much since it can wipe out a full aflatoxin and heal you for 92 health and Gravitation is also too costly but quite useful.

Thorny Vines- 7 life quanta- spell
Target creature loses 1/0 and loses 0/1 each turn. On death, creates a vine sprite.

Vine sprite- 0 life quanta- 3/1
 Deals 1 damage to each surrounding creature on each attack

Valkyrie- 7 air quanta- 6/3
Lightning spear- 2 aether quanta- deals 3 damage to the target creature.

Shock- status
A creature with shock loses 1/0 each turn.

Archer- 4 air quanta- 4/3
Gains 1/0 if your mark is air and disarm hasn’t been used yet        
Disarm- 1 air quanta- put bow in your weapon slot. Archer loses 3/0. Can only be used once.

upgraded- archer- 7 air- 6/3
Snipe- consumes 3 air quanta and deals 3 damage to a random creature.
Disarm- 1 air quanta- put eagle’s eye in your weapon slot. Archer loses 5/0

Flag Post

They are costly becouse they aren’t upgraded.
12 darkness for example, could be a good upgrade, or 8 gravity.

Flag Post

They are costly becouse they aren’t upgraded.
12 darkness for example, could be a good upgrade, or 8 gravity.

They still UP, For example, 15 quanta could get you a miricle.

Flag Post

I don’t think that instakill cards should be implemented so make it deal 3 damage to all non flying creatures and cost 6 earth darkest night is too costly but not by much since it can wipe out a full aflatoxin and heal you for 92 health and Gravitation is also too costly but quite useful.

Thorny Vines- 7 life quanta- spell
Target creature loses 1/0 and loses 0/1 each turn. On death, creates a vine sprite.

Vine sprite- 0 life quanta- 3/1
 Deals 1 damage to each surrounding creature on each attack

Valkyrie- 7 air quanta- 6/3
Lightning spear- 2 aether quanta- deals 3 damage to the target creature.

Shock- status
A creature with shock loses 1/0 each turn.

Archer- 4 air quanta- 4/3
Gains 1/0 if your mark is air and disarm hasn’t been used yet        
Disarm- 1 air quanta- put bow in your weapon slot. Archer loses 3/0. Can only be used once.

upgraded- archer- 7 air- 6/3
Snipe- consumes 3 air quanta and deals 3 damage to a random creature.
Disarm- 1 air quanta- put eagle’s eye in your weapon slot. Archer loses 5/0

Vines seems like alfa
Valkries skill is snipe, lol but good job balancing.
Shock, uhhhhh how do you get that?
Archers are nice, but just thematic. Also, upped archer should cost 9, be 8|3, and lose 7|0.
Archers should lose 2 defense, since crusader gains 2

Flag Post

Yeah sorry about shock, it’s what Valkyrie originally did, but I thought it was too OP. I made archers so that they would do the same amount of damage either way and to protect against CC.

Flag Post

Defrost: 3 fire, removes frozen/congeal status.

Status swap: 4 Aether, swaps the status of 2 target creatures.

Skill swap: 4 Entropy, Swaps the skills of 2 target creatures.

prosthetic wings: 5 Air, The target creature becomes flying type, lasts 3 turns.

Restoration: 4 Time, Restores the card to it’s original state. (can be used to undo lobo and regain creatures skill, or to get rid of momentum/increased attack/hp.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by 5432a:

Defrost: 3 fire, removes frozen/congeal status.

Status swap: 4 Aether, swaps the status of 2 target creatures.

Skill swap: 4 Entropy, Swaps the skills of 2 target creatures.

prosthetic wings: 5 Air, The target creature becomes flying type, lasts 3 turns.

Restoration: 4 Time, Restores the card to it’s original state. (can be used to undo lobo and regain creatures skill, or to get rid of momentum/increased attack/hp.)

defrost = good idea, status swap and skill swap = possibly op, prosthetic wings = up, restoration = op.

status swap and skill swap i think may be op because you could poison one of yours heavily and then swap with your opponents heaviest hitter or change your opponents skill user with one that has no use for them.

defrost is a good idea because lets face it, who else HATES when their good hitter gets frozen on the very turn it was to kill.

prosthetic wings is up because the definition leaves much to be explained, as well as the lasts 3 turns. give more time like wings or give us an ability to give flying attribute to a creature permanently.

restoration is op because of the reversal of lobotomy. seriously, think about the fact that even if you lobotomize a mutant you can still mutate it again to get a new mutant with a new skill. restoration would KILL mutant decks because it would revert the mutant variant to the normal variant, making it impossible to maintain mutant skills.

for everything, i would seriously consider rebalancing the quanta costs. also, you forgot to do upgraded card variants and the related costs and effects.

Flag Post

Raging lion : 5 fire , 4/5 ,flame bite :the targeted creature get 3 damage and get burn
Burn : -1 hp per turn not cumulative
Chain zap : 4 aether , deal 2 damages to all the enemy creature with the same name . Example your enemy has 3 firefly and 1 firefly queen, then you target it on a firefly then all the 3 firefly get the damage.
Zeus (rare) : 7 aether , 4/7, 2 aether -thunder bolt
Ghost cavalry : 7 death ,6/3 ,riding : ghost cavalry has 25% of chance to get damage from physical and magical attacks
Nightmare creator : 4 darkness , 3/4, 2 entropy -metamorphosis : transform into a random creature with-2/-2 of its original status and get the skill rupture
Rupture: 1 entropy ,transform the metamorphosed creature into its original form
Metamorphosis :3 entropy ,transform into a random creature with-2/-2 of its original status

Flag Post

Blizzard- 3 water- spell
Freezes all enemy creatures

Frozen armor- 1 water- shield
Freezes enemy weapon on attack. If hit by fire, turns into 0/1 puddle with refreeze.

Puddle- 0 quanta- 0/1
If targeted by freeze or congeal, turns into frozen puddle.

Frozen puddle- 1 water- shield
When enemy creatures attack, 30% chance to slip over and hurt themselves for 1-3 damage

Flag Post

Blizzard- 3 water- spell
Freezes all enemy creatures

Frozen armor- 1 water- shield
Freezes enemy weapon on attack. If hit by fire, turns into 0/1 puddle with refreeze.

Puddle- 0 quanta- 0/1
If targeted by freeze or congeal, turns into frozen puddle.

Frozen puddle- 1 water- shield
When enemy creatures attack, 30% chance to slip over and hurt themselves for 1-3 damage

All your cards ideas are to cheap for what it does.

Flag Post

last 3 were mainly meant as a joke XD but yeah, they cost too little

Flag Post

Possession – 4 Entropy quanta – Spell

Allows the usage of an opponent’s creature skill

For instance, you could target an opponents Squid and freeze/congeal one of their creatures. This would also cost the opponent the quanta for the skill, say 2 water quanta for the Squid’s skill

Flag Post

Cost should remain as the original^

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

That’s what I meant xD I believe the upgraded Squid is 2 water for the congeal

Flag Post
Originally posted by hedless:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

That’s what I meant xD I believe the upgraded Squid is 2 water for the congeal

Yup, You’re correct. :D