Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 144

3649 posts

Flag Post

Name: Proto Bio Bomb (Prototype Biological Bomb)
Element: Entropy
Cost: ?
Efffect: Mutates all creatures on either side of the field.

Flag Post

Nice idea. There might be targeting issues, so id take a field effect (such as pande)

Flag Post

Name: Antipodean effect.
Stats: 0/15
Element: Time
Cost: 5
Looses 3 attack every turn. This card will not attack when its attack is negative.

upped cost 4 looses 5 attack every turn

This card will get massive negative damage but antimatter will make it a huge attack. the attack still decreases when its positive so it isn’t too much different from steam machine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jooe15:

Name: Antipodean effect.
Stats: 0/15
Element: Time
Cost: 5
Looses 3 attack every turn. This card will not attack when its attack is negative.

upped cost 4 looses 5 attack every turn

This card will get massive negative damage but antimatter will make it a huge attack. the attack still decreases when its positive so it isn’t too much different from steam machine.

in one word : SPECIFICAL

Flag Post

Make it cost entropy, that’s all I have to say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Wouldn’t that be to easy to use the combo if both are from the same element? Like he said it’s not different from steam machine but that uses Water/Fire where as this card needs to be combo’d with Purple Nymph/Anti matter which are in Entropy.

Flag Post

Reality Check
3|2 Time
Remove immaterial from target (originally was “destroy target immaterial” for 8 time quanta and made some interesting combos… any idea how to do this without being OP?)

Incinerate
7|14 Fire
Kill all your creatures, kill an equal amount of the opponent’s|Kill all creatures (upped might need some cost balancing)

Flag Post

So today i will empty the bag

Light Stance : 6 light , rare , The target creature gains immortality , any status is removed , do not attack , gains the skill wake up and it gains light stance effect( all your creatures except the targeted creature is healed 3 hp per turn )

Wake up : 0 , skill , Remove any stance from a creature and get its old skill

Darkness Stance :8 darkness , rare , The target creature gains immortallity , any status is removed ,do not attack and get Darkness stance effect ( the creature is poisoned 1 , for each turn this creature is alive all creature gains 0/1 . when it dies it removes 7hp to all creatures . The drained hp will become its new max health ) * darkness spell applies once on the creature and doesn’t give it wake up skill

Entropy Stance : 6 entropy , rare , The target creature gains immortality , any status is removed from the creature, do not attack , gains the skill wake up and it gains entropy stance effect ( the creature generates 10 random quanta per turn and heals the player 2 hp per turn)

Air Stance :7 air , rare , any status is removed from the creature, do not attack , gains the skill wake up and it gains Air Stance effect( it generates two violent tornado , one protecting the player from spell damage and the other one dealing 2 spell damage per turn)* The creature doesn’t get immortality and if it dies the 2 tornadoes dissipates .

Fire Stance : 8 fire , rare , The target creature gains immortality , any status is removed from the creature, do not attack , gains the skill wake up and it gains fire stance effect ( The target creature gains 3/0 each turn. when it wakes up it is delayed for how much turn it was instancing )

Water stance : 7 water , rare ,any status is removed from the creature, do not attack , gains the skill wake up and it gains Water Stance effect .( The target creature creates a water pool on the the enemy’s creature tab damaging them 1hp per turn.When the stance is broken , the player gets the amount of turn the creature was instancing X3 hp example creature instancing for 5 turn so 5X3 hp)

I have other ideas but i don’t have time to tell all as i need to go to a marriage so next time.

Flag Post

Light stance is UP, it kinda just mass heals everything which is useless. The wake up thing is cool though.

Darkness stance is really UP, it gives everyone health and then nukes the field. Useless.

Entropy stance is OP, 10 random quanta? Seriously? Maybe would be balanced if you removed the healing.

Air stance is weird, I don’t understand the tornadoes. Give them stats maybe?

Fire stance was OP until I realized that it’s delayed. That’s a nice touch, and this is quite balanced. Congrats.

Water stance is nice too. A weak poison that heals you when it wakes up. Love it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

Light stance is UP, it kinda just mass heals everything which is useless. The wake up thing is cool though.

Darkness stance is really UP, it gives everyone health and then nukes the field. Useless.

Entropy stance is OP, 10 random quanta? Seriously? Maybe would be balanced if you removed the healing.

Air stance is weird, I don’t understand the tornadoes. Give them stats maybe?

Fire stance was OP until I realized that it’s delayed. That’s a nice touch, and this is quite balanced. Congrats.

Water stance is nice too. A weak poison that heals you when it wakes up. Love it.

In fact i wanted some stats for elements like time symbol for immaterial so i wanted 1 for every element. And for air stance , the first tornado protects you from spell damage while the second one deals to spell damage to the opponents.

For darkness stance :for example if u put it on an otyugh and there is a sapphire charger and a horned frog on the field . So the stats of the sapphire charger and horned frog will become 4/8 and 3/6 respectively and the darkness stance will drain 7+6 hp which will become 13hp for otyugh and its stats will become 0/13 which would make him eat a whole dragon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Wouldn’t that be to easy to use the combo if both are from the same element? Like he said it’s not different from steam machine but that uses Water/Fire where as this card needs to be combo’d with Purple Nymph/Anti matter which are in Entropy.

how i was thinking it is that antimatter costs heaps and isnt worth it in particular circumstances so here is an alternative.

EDIT (im loving them today): an idea to be able to replay battles that ur arena deck has won and lost and view the players that faught it. (not a card idea but an idea none the less)

Flag Post

Playbacks would be useful for forums tourney events as well. :D

Flag Post

Aquarius’s Jar : 10 water , rare , creates a flood for 3 turn on enemy side and has a chance to put some water creatures on the field build some water pillars and cause a tsunami on the opponents pillar.All water quantum remaining is absorbed.

Hercule’s Strength : 6 gravity , The target creature gain 3/0 and has a small chance of concentrating its power on the shield and break it.

Giant Iceberg : 8 water , Acts as a permanent by protecting your weapon and shield form being Stolen or Destroyed or it acts as a spell by dealing 10 damage to the opponents health and has a chance of freezing the opponent’s weapon

Heat Detector : 15 fire ,Removes invisibility and immaterialness of the enemy creature while this card is in play . Absorb s 1 aether per turn. If it is not paid 1 aether it is auto destroyed.

Sugar Cane Field : 6 life , permanent ,small creatures ( less than 4 hp ) have 25 % of chance to be missed by a spell

Flag Post

I like aquarius jar but it seems op. Maybe have it so water quanta can not be created on either side and for each 5-10 quanta absorbed on your side of the field a 3/3 water sprite with absorption is summoned and fights for you.
Description of the card:
Water sprite-destroyed if turned into a card-3/3
Absorption-can only survive in a flooded environment

Flag Post

Creature: Quark
Cost: 1 of any quantum
1/1
Ability: Generates a random quantum if attack misses or is blocked.

Flag Post

I like. Upped version?

Flag Post

I dunno, maybe raise stats to 1/3?

Flag Post

I know its a bit late but:

That would be OP. I’d totally make a darkness bonebolt with sparks as fodder.
The current version is a bit UP IMO. This is what it means:
Target creature gains AB+7HP and is delayed and immaterial for B turns. Where A is the number of creaures on the field minus 2 and B is it’s HP. It fits more in gravity’s theme. I guess it could be used in RoL hope, but 3 cards (stance Cata and freeze) and vulnerability to PC means no. I’d rateher use SoP

Flag Post

Thunder Javelin , rare , 4 aether , weapon , deal 6 damage each turn, Skill : throw ( deal 6 damage to the target creature , but do not attack the opponent ) , stats when animated 6/3

Flag Post

Flaming barracks: 5 fire- permanent
On entrance, deal 1 damage to each creature with more than one life.
3 fire- flame training- summon a 4/1 fire elemental on your side

Fire elemental- 5 fire- 4/1
1 fire- deal 1 damage to the opponent directly

I’m planning on making a series of these cards but they could use some quanta remodeling so if they seem up or op please say so and say what an appropriate quanta cost is. Also, the elementals’ cards can not be bought from the bazaar like malignant cell

Flag Post

May i ask 1 thing ? What do you mean by “more than one life” . Life cards costing more than 1 life or creatures with more than 1hp ?

Flag Post

Fixed your post, you left out your </ blockquote > tag. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueBolter:

May i ask 1 thing ? What do you mean by “more than one life” . Life cards costing more than 1 life or creatures with more than 1hp ?

I mean cards with more than one hp. This is to prevent making it a malignant killer whilst spawning creatures

EDIT: idk how to balance it so plz help

Flag Post

Earthquake- 6 earth- spell
Deal 3 damage to all creatures except for flying ones. 4 damage to burrowed

Now for another barracks card:
Bloody barracks- 5 death- permanent
3 death- summon a 1/4 ghoul on your side of the field

Ghoul- 5 death- 1/4
1 death- put 2 ‘dying poison’ counters on the opponent

Dying poison- poison status- dark green numbers
Poison counter reduces by 1 after this poison inflicts damage

Flag Post

Earthquake- 6 earth- spell

There’s already a card called Earthquake.