Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 2

3648 posts

Flag Post

Finally, someone who cares.

Here is a link to my ideas on the Elements Wiki.
http://elementsthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Ideas_Forum
You can find my ideas on the section “Ideas by Devilord Bloodshadow”.

Flag Post

Some off the top of my head:

Vibrate (2 earth quanta) Deals 2 damage to a target creature.
Splash (2 water quanta) Deals 2 damage to a target creature.
Burn (2 fire quanta) Deals 2 damage to a target creature.
Arrow (2 air quanta) Deals 2 damage to a target creature.

Flag Post

Energy Minefield (20 of any quanta, mix and match style) Shield

Has a 50% chance to deal 4 damage to any attacking creature.

Flag Post

A lot of these are either overpowered, too expensive, or too weak… A couple of card’s i’d agree with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gaka:

A lot of these are either overpowered, too expensive, or too weak… A couple of card’s i’d agree with.

At least my Mirror World card should be made into a real card.

Flag Post

yeah i really like the idea behind mirror world, but other cards are just too much xD however i would like to know if i could post some ideas of mine, or simply write som suggestion on cards u already have designed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Menno:

yeah i really like the idea behind mirror world, but other cards are just too much xD however i would like to know if i could post some ideas of mine, or simply write som suggestion on cards u already have designed

Of course. That’s the whole point of this thread.

Flag Post

Well you have a great imagination,but I like only soothe.I think other cards are too overpowered.Well the mirror world idea is good but only cause of flying titan with 70/7 I don’t like it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Denaxe:

Well you have a great imagination,but I like only soothe.I think other cards are too overpowered.Well the mirror world idea is good but only cause of flying titan with 70/7 I don’t like it.

Well, Titan should probably be nerfed. Changed to 7/7 when flied.

Flag Post

yeah, i think Titan 7/70 is too much in any sense you play :P
however:
Time traveler: creature(time) 3/3. ability(3 quanta): time traveler become a permanent outside of creature-zone. it no longer do any damage and cannot be targeted, all effects on it diseappear. (3 quanta) time traveler return in-game as creature under your control

i know its a pretty complicated, but for time element things must be so :P

Flag Post

Here are some more:
Recycle: (5 of any quanta)
Returns a random card from the discard pile to your deck as the next draw. Recycle can not be recycled.

Life Absorber: 1/1 (7 death quanta)
Absorb (1 death quanta): Sacrifice a creature on your side to add 1/1 to Life Absorber.

Standstill: (3 aether quanta) Target becomes immortal for one turn, but cannot attack.

Flag Post

Time Bomb: 0/10 (8 time quanta)
Kaboom: After 5 turns Time Bomb was played, Time Bomb goes off destroying itself, dealing 10 damage to the owner, 20 damage to the opponent, 5 damage to your creatures and 10 damage to the opponent’s creatures.

Major Spawn: 5/5 (5 life quanta)
Spawn (3 life quanta): Create a spawn.

Spawn: 3/3 (3 life quanta)
Mini-Spawn (1 life quanta): Create a mini spawn.

Mini-Spawn: 1/1 (1 life quanta)
Mini: Dies after 2 turns.

Also, how come I face people with every creature/tower in their deck the improved version? What’s up with that?

Flag Post

Also, how come I face people with every creature/tower in their deck the improved version? What’s up with that?

They’ve spent the time grinding to upgrade every card in their deck. If they want a good chance to beat False Gods, then they’ve got no choice but to do that.

Also, don’t double post.

Time Bomb: 0/10 (8 time quanta)
Kaboom: After 5 turns Time Bomb was played, Time Bomb goes off destroying itself, dealing 10 damage to the owner, 20 damage to the opponent, 5 damage to your creatures and 10 damage to the opponent’s creatures.

Kind of complicated. Should be a rare card. And 5 turns are too long, better change it to 3 turns.

For the Major Spawn, Spawn and Mini-Spawn, it’ll be too easy to mob spam, maybe even easier than Boneyard Skeleton spam and Firefly spam. The Amoeba I suggested in the last page could possibly match the Spawns, but those all require serious nerfing.

Flag Post

some modify on the spam family:

Major Spawn: 5/5 (7 life quanta)
Spawn (3 life quanta): Create a spawn.

Spawn: 3/2 (3 life quanta)
Mini-Spawn (1 life quanta): Create a mini spawn.

Mini-Spawn: 1/1 (can only be summoned by Spawn effect)
Mini: Dies after 1 turns.

Flag Post

The problem with the game is that it’s unbalanced and very easy (anyone w/ the slightest knowledge of game theory can beat it with a leg behind their backs). It also doesn’t reward good playing directly, but instead forces you to grind as some cards are simply better than others. Since there’s no blocking the game, the bigger the creature the better and that’s that. It’s a very, very poor MTG clone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carlos77:

The problem with the game is that it’s unbalanced and very easy (anyone w/ the slightest knowledge of game theory can beat it with a leg behind their backs). It also doesn’t reward good playing directly, but instead forces you to grind as some cards are simply better than others. Since there’s no blocking the game, the bigger the creature the better and that’s that. It’s a very, very poor MTG clone.

If you think the game is too easy, try challenging the False Gods. There are blocking in the game, they are called shields (Gravity Shield blocks all creatures with more than 5 HP). You obviously need to play the game a bit more in depth, and look for more strategies. I agree on the grindiness though, and the upgrade was WAY too expensive (1500 electrums for a PILLAR?! just no, plain no).

Flag Post

What are the damn False Gods that you’re talking about?!?! I can’t reach them!

Flag Post

They’re in the last quest. The second last quest is to get 500 scores, and it gives you a free rare weapon of your choosing. After that quest, you can then upgrade your cards and fight the False Gods.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

Any comments?

Flag Post

Great ideas Blood and others!

Flag Post

Any comments?

Kind of too powerful and expensive for a shield. And we already have Fire Shield, which does 1 damage to any attacking creature.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Any comments?

Kind of too powerful and expensive for a shield. And we already have Fire Shield, which does 1 damage to any attacking creature.

So? This is different. Anyway, go look at the Ice Shield and tell me that isn’t basically a fire shield with freeze slapped onto it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Any comments?

So? This is different. Anyway, go look at the Ice Shield and tell me that isn’t basically a fire shield with freeze slapped onto it.

Lol yea..

Flag Post

Meh, I just put down almost anything that comes to mind :)

Unstable Pillar: Generates 5 of any quantum, then gets destroyed.

Gene Morpher: 3/3 (3 entropy quanta)
Morph (2 entropy quanta): Target gets a random skill. Can NOT be used on self or other Gene Morphers.

My brains shot right now so I can’t think of any more.

Flag Post

Oh well, I guess I’ll just put the ideas I’ve posted in the Wiki here…

Lightning Thief: 4/2 (7 Air Quanta)
Steal (2 Air Quanta): Steals a permanent.

Trickster: 1/1 (4 Aether Quanta)
Masquerade (2 Dark Quanta): Turns into an exact copy of the target creature for 1 turn.

Recycle: Spell (Colorless – No Cost)
Destroys one of your creatures. You gain the same amount of Quanta as its cost.

Quantum Focus: Spell (Colorless – No Cost)
Converts all your Quanta into the target Quantum type.

Quantum Burst: Spell (Colorless – No Cost)
You gain 10 Quanta of the selected Quantum type.

Shuffle: Spell (Colorless – No Cost)
Returns all cards in your hand to your deck, shuffles your deck, and draws the same number of cards you’ve just returned.

Card Rush: Spell (Colorless – 3 Random Quanta)
You draw 3 cards from your deck.

And the ULTIMATE CREATURE in the game…
Zanzarino (ultra-rare): 30/30 (Colorless – 50 Random Quanta)
Deletion (5 Random Quanta): Destroy the target creature, permanent, or 3x pillars from a cluster. This ability cannot be prevented by any means, nor can this ability be removed.

The God Cards have been updated.