Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 132

3651 posts

Flag Post

So you’re spending 8 Time quanta to play a artifact which you gain 1 counter per turn. At the 5th turn plus only the opponent receive the damage which is X3 so 15 damage at the 5th turn and to gain counters it’s 3 fire quantum so in total you’re wasting 8 time quantum + 15 fire quantum + 5 turns for 30 damage. This sir is totally not worth it, Spamming creatures from those 2 elements are more worth it.

Flag Post

Not sure if this is OP, but it’s an idea…

High Priest

5 Light Quanta
Ability: 1 Light Quanta, give all your creatures 1|1 permanently
3|5

Tried to not make it too OP, but I do think an ability like that would be pretty awesome, like SoP without the sit and wait.

Flag Post

At least make the ability cost 3 Light and 2 if upgraded.

Flag Post

NERF: The cards in the opponent’s hand have half the stats, twice the cost of abilities, or cost one more quanta to play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bludgeoner:

NERF: The cards in the opponent’s hand have half the stats, twice the cost of abilities, or cost one more quanta to play.

Please use a format if you want to post card suggestions please, We can’t understand what your idea is.

What Elements, Type of card, Card cost, Card stats (If any), Ability cost (If any), and etc.

Flag Post

Elemental Warrior (Creature x/5)

7 quanta of chosen element

When this card is played the player must choose an element and for every fourth creature of that element on the field when played the Elemental Warrior gains +3/0

Elemental Knight (upped x/5)

7 quanta of chosen element

When this card is played the player must choose an element and for every third creature of that element on the field when played the Elemental Knight gains +2/0

Flag Post

Does the trigger start when you played Elemental Warrior/Knight or after you played Elemental Warrior/Knight? Max creature slots of the field is 23. This card would work well in Fractal decks, Mitosis decks, FFQ decks, Pharaoh decks and etc. Question, Is the stats Elemental Warrior/Knight gained permanent when a fourth/third creature is played or are the stats removed when these creatures die?

I see an abuse to this card, You played Elemental Warrior/Knight, Played your fourth/third card, You keep rewinding the creature and playing it back to gain the attack buff. ._.

Flag Post

it’s a one time permanent buff… it’s only triggered once which means it won’t get stronger OR weaker during the match… it only gains the damage of the creatures that is already ON the field when this card is played… btw it doesn’t matter about if the creatures are friendly or hostile… it could be used to counter monodecks of the same element as you or as a tool in a rainbow deck to counter let’s say “RoL / Hope”, “Devourer spam” or any other kind of single elemental creature spams…

So let’s say you have 22 RoL out on your field, we divide the number by four for the damage that is 5 with 2 in rest which mean the card would become a (5*3 | 5) 15/5 creature… and you only have one spot for it meaning you can’t spam this creature…

and btw the defense stats of this creature isn’t that high which would make it ideal to CC it down… no ability or whatsoever… it is a pure creature that does nothing but dmg if the conditions are there when it is played…

whoops I made a calculation fault… the upped seems worse than the unupped… maybe reduce the quanta cost by 1 or 2 or something so it would make sence…

Flag Post

Thanks for the explanations, So your card is really for where you can build up a field of X element creatures or wait for the opponent to do the same.

Flag Post

I don’t know if an idea for this creature has been made, and i don’t know how to make these letters fatter. but i will try to post an idea for a creature.

Mosquito
Cost 3 death quanta.
1|1
Passive ability: Bloodsucker. Each time this creature successfully attacks, this card gains 0|1.

Please tell me if some changes need to be made, this is the first time i try to post an idea of a creature.

Flag Post

What’s the use for Mosquito as their’s better cards from death using around the same quantum cost. I would however like to hear your views of better use to change my mind about this card. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Thanks for the explanations, So your card is really for where you can build up a field of X element creatures or wait for the opponent to do the same.

Exactly

Flag Post

I like the card because it can be placed into spamming decks which the card cost is based on the creature you target so it works.

Flag Post

qazzaq123 > my card? :P… btw let me get this right you’re one of the official Elements developers or rather a part of the official game site?

Flag Post

I am just a old veteran player who helps within the elements community on Kongregate on comments, Forums (I am a Game Forums Moderator), Chat and on Zanzarino profile with replying to questions posted. :D

Flag Post

So i have an idea I dont know how to format this so i will just go with it.

Cutthroat

3 death quanta

Kill target creature

Flag Post

Imo the cost should be higher as bolts which does 3 damage per 10 quantum costing 3 quantum. (1 if upgraded) Your spell kills a creature which its HP can be high along with attack.

Flag Post

Calamity
10 Death quanta

a random enemy creature is chosen.
no one will know which card is the chosen one
one enemy creature will die each turn(the choosen creature cannot die from this)
this will continue untill:
1: the chosen creature is killed
2: the enemy runs out of creatures (which will make the chosen creature kill itself)

Flag Post

Neutral weapon: Shovel: 4 damage, and one extra damage for death/darkness mark.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bludgeoner:

Neutral weapon: Shovel: 4 damage, and one extra damage for death/darkness mark.

What’s the cost to play the card?

Flag Post

Hrmm, we have Dagger for Death/Darkness mark

Flag Post
Originally posted by manaboy100:

Hrmm, we have Dagger for Death/Darkness mark

All elements have their own weapons but this weapons idea is Neutral and sort of like Hammer + Short Bow with its mark idea.

Flag Post

Vaccine
3 Life quanta

While this permanent is in play, the owner cannot be poisoned.
However, this card does not cure poison.

Cure (upgraded)
5 Life quanta

While this permanent is in play, the owner cannot be poisoned.
Remove poison from the owner on play.

Flag Post

What about a card that drains attack power instead of HP? e.g:

Weaken
3 Darkness quanta

The target creature’s attack power is reduced by 1 per turn. Effect ends when the target creature’s attack power reaches 0.

Bleed (upgraded)
6 Darkness quanta

The target creature’s attack power and HP is reduced by 1 per turn. Effect ends when the target creature’s attack power reaches 0 or the creature dies.

Flag Post

Your idea is good Mistaman00, It’s a CC card which gets better over time and can be combo with drains. Bleed I see is able to kill the creature when its HP hits 0.