Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 135

3651 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by NekoSlave:

Has anyone ever had that match where they don’t get any pillars/pendelums?
What if for the new version, if you sacrifice a card, you get the amount of quanta that is required for the card.

Sacrifice only if it’s in play already?

No. Once you have 8 cards in your hand, you have to sacrafice a card in your hand so that you can draw the next turn. That’s when you’d get quanta.

Flag Post

First, there is a mulligan system. It reshuffle your hand ONCE BEFORE THE GAME STARTS if you don’t get any pillar/pend at your opening hand. It just the system doesn’t show this reshuffling.

Second, getting quanta for discarding cards is OP, in any deck. Try to imagine it, NAO.

Flag Post

How is it OP? You fill up your hand at the beginning of the game because you have no pillars, you sacrifice what, a 5 quanta card? Big whoop. It’s the end of the turn you can’t use it yet. You can put down one or two cards and wait for your pillars and pendelums. Not OP

Flag Post

I just think think it’s a cheap situation to play your other cards.

Flag Post

You could just sacrifice a black dragon and a phase dragon and have enough quanta to fuel a pestal.

Flag Post

Okay then. I just always thought that it sucked that I would have to pointlessly sacrafice my cards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Card Name: Animal Tamer / Animal Whisperer
Cost: 7 Life Quanta / 6 Life Quanta
Type: Creature
Element: Life
Stats: X/1 → X+1/1
Skill: Gains 1/1 for every “pure” (Original stats summoned from hand, so mitosis wouldn’t effect it) life creature on your side of the field. (*Note: Since it gains 1/1 for each creature, it loses 1/1 if a creature dies.)

Card Name: Valkyire / (Can upgraded cards keep the same name? Not sure what to name it upped.)
Cost: 7 Light Quanta
Type: Light
Stats: 5/5 → 6/6
Skill: Holy Order: Player gains 1 health for each Crusader on your side of the field. (Only works with one Valkyire at a time)

Name: Hive / Hive Mind
Cost: 6 Air Quanta
Type: Weapon
Stats: Does 3 + X damage per turn → Does 4 + X damage per turn
Skill: Hive (Mind) does +1 damage for each firefly out on the field. Cannot be animated.

Name: Rough Seas / Typhoon
Cost: 8 Water Quanta / 7 Water Quanta
Type: Permanant
Ability: All non-water, non-immaterial creatures are “stuck”, halving their damage every other turn. All “stuck” creatures are automatically killed with thunderstorm and lose 1 HP per turn with Flooding.

Name: Leprachaun / Corrupted Leprachaun
Cost: 4 Life Quanta → 4 Life Quanta
Type: Creature
Stats: 1/3 → 2/3
Skill: Each sucessful attack adds 1 electrum to gold gained at the end of the match. (Only works if you win) (Upped): 2 Darkness Quanta: Steal 2 health and give it to the owner.

Flag Post

New Idea! :D

Trickster, cost: 7 Darkness Quanta, 4/7
Skill: Trickery cost: 2 Darkness Quanta. Summons an Illusion.

Upgraded: 8 Dark Quanta, 5/8. Skill now summons an Elite Illusion.

Illusion, cost: 1 Entropy Quanta, 1/1
No skill.

Upgraded: Elite Illusion, cost: 2 Entropy Quanta, 2/2
No skill.

Illusions are quick to get out, good to get out some creatures in the beginning.

Tricksters are good for dealing out massive damaging, because of summoning many creatures.

Flag Post

I want to say that it’s OP….
But it’s so similar to a Firefly Queen…

Flag Post

Firefly queen has only 3 attack, and takes 2 quanta types to use.

Flag Post

Fangs
4 death
The target creature’s skill is now venom.

Flag Post

Witch
3 Dark
Curse 2 Death/Dark *I’m bad at balancing so if these amounts seem stupid then yea…
Places a curse (similar to poison) on a creature; if the target creature dies then a werewolf is spawned to fight for you.

Flag Post

Electricity, creature 2/1
Shift, cost 5 aether quanta: Change to a permanent

Electricity, permanent
Shock, cost 3 aether quanta: Does 3 damage to opponent, shields ignored. If the opponent has purify, damage is multiplied by the amount of purify [IE 4 purify=12 damage, 8 purify=24 damage]

As a match for the catapault permanent…

Battering ram, permanent
8 gravity quanta:Destroy any permanent

Flag Post

Why don’t we have any cards that take 2 different elements at the same time?
(This does not include the use any quant cards)

Flag Post
Originally posted by packman852:

Monsters that have abilities that cost a different type of quanta than that used to summon them essentially cost 2 quanta types. If you don’t use the monster’s ability, you’re not getting all the use out of it that you can.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NK12:
Originally posted by packman852:

Monsters that have abilities that cost a different type of quanta than that used to summon them essentially cost 2 quanta types. If you don’t use the monster’s ability, you’re not getting all the use out of it that you can.

I think he meant it uses 2 types of quanta to summon them.

Flag Post

I know, but there’s no reason for that if there’s already abilities that cost different quanta types. If one of those creatures had an ability that cost a third quanta type, it would be just about impossible to use. If it had an ability that cost one of the summoning quanta, it would be the same as using one quanta type to summon it and the other for the ability.

Flag Post

Sadness… We should make elements less freezy. Just did the slots, got an Emerald Dragon, an Eternity, and then the next slot had 2 Druidic Staffs but it froze and I didn’t get any of the cards…

Flag Post

Sadness… We should make elements less freezy. Just did the slots, got an Emerald Dragon, an Eternity, and then the next slot had 2 Druidic Staffs but it froze and I didn’t get any of the cards…

Lesson: 1 rare per spin is enough! XD

I’ve never heard of or seen the slots freezing before though… Was your computer running slow?

Flag Post

Lag? Were you running a lot of programs or is your computer just slow?

Flag Post

It is a slow computer, but it’s not too slow. I had two programs running, 1 tab each, and it’s not that the slot ‘froze’, it’s that the slot kept spinning. And spinning. And spinning. I quit after about 15 mins.

Flag Post

I think you maybe lost connection.

Flag Post

Okay…

Card idea~

Tetsuya, creature, 5/10
If targeted with an attack and it’s hp hits 0, it remains as 1 draining from its attack. Only when it’s attack hits 0 can Tetsuya die. Poison ignores this ability.

Flag Post

nightmare dragon
half the cost of a bone dragon+half the cost of the darkness dragon
the attack of a darkness dragon
and the health of a bone dragon

Flag Post

Elias. You do realize there is one dragon for each element. Adding a new one would be just stupid. And you do realize that Bone dragon and Darkness dragon have the same health and same attack, ultimately just making a third duplicate card. Besides that, they’re not going to split quantas. It’s one or the other.