Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 136

3651 posts

Flag Post

Quick question for you qazzaq, my deck is a Creation deck, so I have my [upped] Fate Egg that will hatch into a random creature. If i up a skele, would it change into a random upped creature if hit with unupped reverse time?

Flag Post

Yes, Using reverse time on a skeleton will turn it into a random creature. :D

Flag Post

Not what I meant qazzaq. Do I need to up both the reverse time and the skele to get it to turn into a random upped creature, or just the skele?

Flag Post

Skeleton only.

Flag Post

They should really alter empathy
I just fought a fg with 6 empathies that healed like 90hp per turn and even tho i dealt tenfolds his damage he still won

Flag Post

You do now that False Gods can have more then 6 of a card making their tactics much more powerful then a regular user using empathy also FG’s are not meant to be easy to beat.

Flag Post

But that empathy can stack is just plain anti fun
THey should either make each empathy heal for less hp or remove stack and maybe make it alittle stronger

Flag Post

Flag Post

How about something like this—
“Manipulation”
Spell type card
It forces a target creature to use it’s ability
Unupped: 4 quanta
Upped: 3 quanta to use the spell

Flag Post

New Ideas!… Again…

Succubus, cost: 5 Fire Quanta, 2/4
Skill: Manipulate cost: 5 Darkness Quanta. Makes the target creature fight with you for 1 turn.

Upgraded: 7 Fire Quanta, 3/4. Skill now costs 4 Darkness Quanta.

I have a contest for you guys. The contest is to see who can make up the best ability for my next card, Dragon Rider. Also, decide what mark it should be, too. I will post the amount of quanta is used to summon, its attack/defence, etc.

(?) Dragon Rider, cost: 8 ? Quanta, X/6
Skill: ?

Upgraded: 7 ? Quanta, X/6

Note: X = Amount of dragons on the field (Either side) + 3.

Flag Post

Name: BlackJack/ProJack
Cost: 5 Entropy Quanta / 4 Entropy Quanta
Type: Spell
Ability: If user has 21 or less Entropy Quanta, it’s used to heal the user. (Upped: 1 Darkness QUanta: Steal 1 Quanta from opponent)

Name: Seismograph/Predictor
Cost: 6 Time Quanta / 5 Time Quanta
Type: Permanant
Ability: Cost: 3 / 2 Time Quanta, Shows if Earthquake is in the enemies hand.

Name: Vets Office / Doctors Office
Cost: 6 Life Quanta / 7 Life Quanta
Type: Permanant
Ability: Heal target creature for 2 / 3 health for 2/3 life quanta.

Name: Metallic Shield / Alloy Shield
Cost: 3 Quanta / 4 Quanta
Type: Shield
Ability: User is now immune to poison damage / User is now immune to poison damage and -1 damage

Note: If user was already poisoned with 2 counters then puts the shield up, user still keeps taking 2 damage, but cannot recieve any more counters

Coin Toss / Coin Flip
Cost: 3 Entropy Quanta / 2 Entropy Quanta
Type: Spell
Ability: Both users pick their strongest creature and both players call a side. Coin is flipped. Winner gets opponents bet.

This is kinda made to further strengthen the bond of Entropy/Death since they can summon a skeleton alone and use this and possibly win the enemies dragon.

Name: Hound / BloodHound
Cost: 4 (Life?) Quanta / 5 (Life?) Quanta
Stats: 3/5 → 4/5
Ability: (Blood)Hound randomly shows an opponents card each turn. (Upped: 1 life quanta: Gain 1 health for each (Blood)Hound on your side of the field)

Note: Since it’s random, you always have a chance to be seeing the enemies same card over and over. So if they have Ash eater, Quantum Pillar x3, Fire Spirit and Lava Golem, there is a 3/6 chance you will be seeing the Quantum Pillars over and over.

Flag Post

The time per turn in PVP is usually way too much, though there can of course be turns (like with OTK decks) that do need that time. Thus, I would suggest lowering time for a turn to 15 seconds and adding 1.5 minutes of overtime that can be used only once, but split up over multiple turns. It should be used automatically of course. The principle is copied from a form of speed chess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Egalisator:

The time per turn in PVP is usually way too much, though there can of course be turns (like with OTK decks) that do need that time. Thus, I would suggest lowering time for a turn to 15 seconds and adding 1.5 minutes of overtime that can be used only once, but split up over multiple turns. It should be used automatically of course. The principle is copied from a form of speed chess.

Bad idea, The turn time in pvp is not based on the player taking to long but the time it takes for both players connections to register the play.

Flag Post

Qazzaq. Elements, once again DID NOT GIVE ME THINGS. First the no rare for score of 500. Then no slots. Now oracle cards won’t turn over. They just pop up, nothing more. We should fix that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NekoSlave:

Qazzaq. Elements, once again DID NOT GIVE ME THINGS. First the no rare for score of 500. Then no slots. Now oracle cards won’t turn over. They just pop up, nothing more. We should fix that.

I think you sir have Lag and or connection problem because no one else I heard these problems from.

Flag Post

Name:Rage
Cost:4 Gravity quanta
Effect:Target creature gets its health cut in half(rounded down) and double its damage.

-

Name:Enrage(Elite Rage)
Cost:3 Gravity quanta
Effect:Target creature gets its health cut in half(rounded up) and double its damage

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lantern123:

New Ideas!… Again…

Succubus, cost: 5 Fire Quanta, 2/4
Skill: Manipulate cost: 5 Darkness Quanta. Makes the target creature fight with you for 1 turn.

Upgraded: 7 Fire Quanta, 3/4. Skill now costs 4 Darkness Quanta.

I have a contest for you guys. The contest is to see who can make up the best ability for my next card, Dragon Rider. Also, decide what mark it should be, too. I will post the amount of quanta is used to summon, its attack/defence, etc.

(?) Dragon Rider, cost: 8 ? Quanta, X/6
Skill: ?

Upgraded: 7 ? Quanta, X/6

Note: X = Amount of dragons on the field (Either side) + 3.

Here’s my idea.
Mount :
Quanta: 3 Fire

Dragon Rider may select any dragon card on the field, Dragon rider now flies and gains (2,X). Selected Dragon is now destroyed (to prevent OP), and Dragon Rider is immobilized for 1 turn (on account of mounting time and OP)
Dragon Rider loses this skill after using.
X= dragon’s health.

Flag Post

Mermaid
Cost: 5 water
Attack: 2
Health: 2
Ability: Drain (1)

Siren (Elite)
Cost: 4 water
Attack: 3
Health: 3
Ability: Drain (1)

Pretty straight-forward, but customize as you wish.

Flag Post

I think in order for Elements to grow (at least a bit), you need to continue to offer an alternative to Tyrant. I suggest you add in more cards and make acquiring cards harder. I also think PVP is one of the best ways to keep existing players active, so more emphasis on that would be good. Also, you need to nurture the new players so special areas only for them would be good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Redlaw:

I think in order for Elements to grow (at least a bit), you need to continue to offer an alternative to Tyrant. I suggest you add in more cards and make acquiring cards harder. I also think PVP is one of the best ways to keep existing players active, so more emphasis on that would be good. Also, you need to nurture the new players so special areas only for them would be good.

To be honest, do you go to the official forum? If you do, then you must know there’s lots of PvP events, such as War and at least weekly tourney. Most of the tourneys are unupped, so both new and old players can join without any difference.

Acquiring rares, is not that hard too. You can easily farm Bronze or AI3 for them now.

Flag Post

Forgive Redlaw he’s a Tyrant player and may not be a deep player in Elements. :D

Flag Post

League integration into the game client, 10 player leagues, 9 games per season, season is 1 week, every player creates a AI defense deck, and then an offense deck with which they’re allowed to play each opponent once, any unplayed games are counted as wins for the defender, unupped leagues, upped leagues, league winner leagues, 2x consecutive league winner leagues, 3x etc, 50 player 1 month leagues with 2-5 defense decks which are picked randomly so that attackers can’t coordinate who has what defense decks, guild/clan integration, guild/clan war leagues.

I’ve always thought that for practically any game leagues or seasons provide a type of structure that’ll keep players coming back repeatedly, a new beginning every however long a league takes, a chance at a reward, perhaps a random or chosen nymph or rare for each win, and one of the most difficult thing about leagues is opponents being on at the same time, but with the AI that’s unnecessary.

Flag Post

But we already have leagues in the game.

Flag Post

suggestions: elements app, physical cards.

edit:

card ideas:
condense: spell, 3 (any) quanta
turns all quanta into the same element as your mark
upgraded:2 quanta to cast

disperse: spell 3 (any) quanta
evenly distributes your quanta among all the elements
upgraded:2 quanta to cast

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike1011031:

suggestions: elements app, physical cards.

No, the amount of cards to represent energy would be too large. App isn’t bad though.