Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 138

3648 posts

Flag Post

In deck construction it would be nice to have stats telling you how many creatures, permanents, pillars/towers, and so on that you have in your deck so you don’t have to go through and count them every time you edit your deck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by poetic_one:

In deck construction it would be nice to have stats telling you how many creatures, permanents, pillars/towers, and so on that you have in your deck so you don’t have to go through and count them every time you edit your deck.

Along with have the Quantum Index integrated.

Flag Post

It would be good if there was a third button in Deck Construction and Bazaar for Upgrade Cards rather than having to open “Quests” every time you want to upgrade your cards.

Flag Post

Yup, I do not think having the upgrade button behind “Quest” is logical.

Flag Post

If anyone is still listening, I have an idea.
Add space. A grid of some size, for the cards to play on. The creatures, once played, become 2.5-Dimensional versions of themselves. The creatures can move, engage an enemy, defend a pillar, etc…. It adds movement, range, positioning, obstacles, and another level of strategy to the game. It’s possible that the ‘burrowing’ and ‘flying’ alterations could be given more consideration.

I realize that it would be difficult to do this, considering the game’s already semi-complex nature, but not impossible. It’s not perfect, but it is fantastic

Flag Post

Quantum Blast
Spell type card
20 Entropy (?)
Damage: 10 + (N / 10) (Note: N is the amount of all the caster’s quanta combined, excluding the used quanta. If the equation leads to any value of decimals, increase damage by 1, and exclude decimals)

Flag Post

Delayed Slayer
Creature
5 Time Quanta
1 Attack 5 Hp
effects are delayed by 2 turns (example: if blessing is used delayed slayer will gain 3/3 in 2 turns)

Elite Delayed Slayer(upped)
Creature
5 Time Quanta
3 Attack 2 Hp

Slayer
Creature
10 Death Quanta
1 Attack 1 Hp
Slayer deals 1 damage to every dragon once per turn

Dragon Slayer(upped)
Creature
1 Death Quanta
1 Attack 1 Hp
Dragon Slayer deals 1 damage to Creature with the word “dragon” in its name, on attack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelenestus:

If anyone is still listening, I have an idea.
Add space. A grid of some size, for the cards to play on. The creatures, once played, become 2.5-Dimensional versions of themselves. The creatures can move, engage an enemy, defend a pillar, etc…. It adds movement, range, positioning, obstacles, and another level of strategy to the game. It’s possible that the ‘burrowing’ and ‘flying’ alterations could be given more consideration.

I realize that it would be difficult to do this, considering the game’s already semi-complex nature, but not impossible. It’s not perfect, but it is fantastic

Why don’t you just play Shadowfist instead? Shadowfist.com

Flag Post

Being able to buy upgraded cards maybe for 1,500 + (1 and a half-2 times their un-upgraded price) would be good. Also it would be nice to be able to upgrade cards without having to remove them from your deck.

Flag Post

Being able to buy upgraded cards maybe for 1,500 + (1 and a half-2 times their un-upgraded price) would be good. Also it would be nice to be able to upgrade cards without having to remove them from your deck.

I don’t understand the reason of being able to buy upgraded cards, When you can just by the un-upgraded one and upgrade it. And yeah it would be nice to upgrade cards without removing from the deck. I think elements should add a link that opens up the forum in a separate tab.

Flag Post

Bad idea if you could buy rare upgraded cards, Then what’s the point of farming for them.

Flag Post

It takes too long to get 1,500 elec for upgrading a single card let alone a deck when you’re only getting 60 elec max after each game at AI3. 30 card deck = 30 (times) 1,500 = 45,000 elec to upgrade.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jooe15:

Delayed Slayer
Creature
5 Time Quanta
1 Attack 5 Hp
effects are delayed by 2 turns (example: if blessing is used delayed slayer will gain 3/3 in 2 turns)

Creature
5 Time Quanta
3 Attack 2 Hp

Slayer
Creature
5 Death Quanta
1 Attack 1 Hp

Dragon Slayer(upped)
Creature
1 Death Quanta
1 Attack 1 Hp
Dragon Slayer deals 1 damage to every dragon on the field whenever he attacks.

Creature
5 Time Quanta
3 Attack 2 Hp

If it’s still a “Delayed Slayer” (even an elite one) shouldn’t it have some sort of delayed effect?

Slayer
Creature
5 Death Quanta
1 Attack 1 Hp

Dragon Slayer(upped)
Creature
1 Death Quanta
1 Attack 1 Hp
Dragon Slayer deals 1 damage to every dragon on the field whenever he attacks.

The Dragon Slayer is far too cheap especially if you combine it with adrenaline.

Flag Post

o ya lol srry.. ment to give it the same skill

i honestly dont see dragons that much so even upped the slayer is more useless then a photon. Not to mention with him you would not want to place dragons on your own side of the field as well. He can also be delayed. But i guess he is still op.

if he does 1 damage to all dragons a turn or every time he deals hp damage it faces similar problems.

Flag Post

Solar shield should not generate light if a creature only has 1 attack. Whenever a shield with both an ability and damage-reducing is in play, creatures with less attack are not affected by the shield’s ability because they do not attack. Solar shield should act the same way.

Flag Post

Assassin Bug
Creature
5 Life
2/4
Ability: “Predation” for 2 Dark (Destroys target creature with 2 hp or less)
Giant Sloth
Creature
7 Earth
12/4
Ability: “Lazy” (Becomes delayed for 1 turn with each successful attack, stacks with Procrastination.)
Mud Skipper
Creature
5 Water
3/4
Ability: “Bypass” for 3 Earth (Ignores shield effects for 1 turn.)
Flytrap
Creature
3 Life
0/5
Ability: “Feed” for 1 Death (Sacrifice a creature to boost Flytrap’s attack by 1.)
Zombie
Creature
3 Death
3/1
Ability: “Horde” (Each Zombie, Skeleton and Mummy in play raises Zombie’s strength by 1/2)

Flag Post

would you be able to use fly trap more then once a turn? and also if it eats Singularity what will happen?

Flag Post

Demoralize: Spell (7 Darkness quanta) (Legendary)
Cast on an enemy creature, the creature loses -1/0 every turn, if the creature reaches 0 attack it switches sides and reinvigorates. (Gains back the attack at which it started with)

Flag Post
Originally posted by imgodzila12:

Demoralize: Spell (7 Darkness quanta) (Legendary)
Cast on an enemy creature, the creature loses -1/0 every turn, if the creature reaches 0 attack it switches sides and reinvigorates. (Gains back the attack at which it started with)

I have realized this is a bit OP, maybe a rise in quanta cost,(Example: 5 Darkness Quanta,5 Death Quanta, Lose all the remaining darkness and death quanta.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jooe15:

would you be able to use fly trap more then once a turn? and also if it eats Singularity what will happen?

I suppose it could keep eating if you had enough creatures and quantum, but to keep from getting OP it should still go back to 0 fairly quickly. I don’t play rainbow very often so I’m not sure why Singularity would make much difference, does it not react well to dying?

Flag Post

Meire, Im not trying to hate but most of your ideas are already in game.
Flytrap = Oty
Assassin Bug = Oty
Giant sloth = good idea
mud skipper = bad idea because bypass should be called momentum and be gravity
zombie = to OP

Flag Post

raindow dragon
one of each quantum
15/10
momentum

Flag Post
Originally posted by drmus:

raindow dragon
one of each quantum
15/10
momentum

This card with nova/Supernove = OP damage within 1/2 turns or so.

Flag Post

Flytrap = Oty
Assassin Bug = Oty
Giant sloth = good idea
zombie = to OP

Fair points, though Flytrap doesn’t actually gain any permanent bonuses from it’s ability unlike Oty, nor can it consume the opponent’s creatures. I was thinking it would work similar to “Steam”; you sacrifice a weak creature to slightly buff your Flytrap for so many turns, but then it slowly loses charges and you have to sacrifice again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LMeire:

Flytrap = Oty
Assassin Bug = Oty
Giant sloth = good idea
zombie = to OP

Fair points, though Flytrap doesn’t actually gain any permanent bonuses from it’s ability unlike Oty, nor can it consume the opponent’s creatures. I was thinking it would work similar to “Steam”; you sacrifice a weak creature to slightly buff your Flytrap for so many turns, but then it slowly loses charges and you have to sacrifice again.

It’s not the fact that you are exactly copying a card, it is that you are copying mechanics already in the game, try thinking of original ideas.