Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 140

3648 posts

Flag Post

Maybe you want a some new deck in play?:> It’s my proposal: Blood Deck.

Flesh Pillar – generate 1 blood q.
Flesh Tower – generate 1 blood q. Gain 1 blood extra when play this card.
Flesh Dragon 6/3 (airbone) 10 blood q. Drain – if hit heals himself for 0/1.
Blood Dragon 8/5 (airbone) 13 blood q. Drain – if hit heals himself for 0/1. *
Assassin 7/1 7blood q. Cloak – 3 dark/ assassin is invisible for 2 turns.
*Great assassin 7/1 5blood q. Cloak – 3 dark/ assassin is invisible for 3 turns.

Berserker 4/1 4 blood q. Randomly attack creature for 1 damage.
Fury Berserker 5/1 3 blood q. Randomly attack creature for 1 damage.
Ruby Shield 8 blood q. Reduce damage by 1. When yours creature is killed it heals you on amount of creatures base hp.
Flesh Shield 6 blood q. Reduce damage by 1. When yours creature is killed it heals you on amount of creatures base hp.
Bloodthirst 4 blood q. Target get x/-x. When X is amount of creatures.
Bloodthirst 2 blood q. Target get x/-x. When X is amount of creatures.
Ritual of flesh 4blood q. Sacrafice one creature to give all yours creature +1/0
Ritual of sacrafice 5 blood q. Sacrafice one creature to give all yours creature +2/0
Boiling blood 3 blood q. Deal 1 damage to all creature. Blood, invisible and death creatures are immune.
Boiling blood 5 blood q. Deal 2 damage to all creature. Blood, invisible and death creatures are immune.
Flesh Golem 1/6 5 blood q.
Blood Golem 1/10 6 blood q.
Ghoul 3/3 4 blood q. Turn in skeleton when killed.
Ghast 4/3 4 blood q. Turn in elite skeleton when killed.
Taste of blood 6 blood q. Removes invisibility and immortality from all targets.
Taste of blood 4 blood q. Removes invisibility and immortality from all targets.
Rend 3 blood q. Deal X damage to creature. X is a ½ creature base hp.
Rip 1 blood q. Deal X damage to creature. X is a ½ creature base hp.
Blood Pact 4 blood q. When one of yours creature is dying creature with blood pact die with it.
Blood Pact 1 blood q. When one of yours creature is dying creature with blood pact die with it.
Ritual Sacrafice 7hp for drawn card from yours and opponent deck.
Ritual Sacrafice 5 hp for drawn card from yours and opponent deck
Flesh Pendullum – alternately generate 1 blood q. And 1 element of yours mark.
Flesh Pendullum – alternately generate 1 blood q. And 1 element of yours mark. Gain 1 extra quantum when play this card.

(rare)Knife in back 7blood q. Kill creatures with less then 6 hp.
Ambush 11blood q. Kill creature.
(rare) Quanta Blade 5 blood q. Deals 5 damage. When creature die it generate 5 random quanta.
Quanta Gladius 5 blood q. Deals 7 damage. When creature die it generate 5 random quanta.
(rare) Warlord 4/6 9 blood q. Rend (2 blood q.) deal X damage to creature. X is a ½ creature hp.
Warlord 4/6 6 blood q. Rend (2 blood q.) deal X damage to creature. X is a ½ creature hp.
(rare) Flesh Nymph 9/1 7 blood q. Bleeding (4 blood el.) – deals 1 damage per turn (don’t stack). When target dies you gain 3 blood quanta.
Blood Nymph 9/1 9 blood q. Bleeding (3 blood q.) – deals 1 damage per turn (don’t stack). When target dies you gain 3 blood quanta.

What yos said about it? If it will be good i can make some new deck and try to “upgrade” old cards and change some old cost to new (or smoething like this). Enjoy! :)

Flag Post

Elements would never add a new element at this point so is your idea a card series?

Flag Post

Why not? It will be something new and it could give us more fun then adds one or two cards :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darielek:

Why not? It will be something new and it could give us more fun then adds one or two cards :)

Balance of all the elements between each other to this new element may need a lot of nerfing/buffing plus the Oracle will have to be redone. Not only this but the developer has limited time he spends working on the game and their are needed features to be balanced/added rather then a new element like more cards to the existing elements, The trials feature and etc.

Flag Post

Creature: Maskeraider
Cost: 5 Dark
6/3
Ability: “Impersonate” for 3 Dark. (Copies the abilities of any targeted creature.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by LMeire:

Creature: Maskeraider
Cost: 5 Dark
6/3
Ability: “Impersonate” for 3 Dark. (Copies the abilities of any targeted creature.)

And gargolyle will never be used again.

Flag Post

spell name : water spray / water jet ( upgraded form)
element : water
effect : deals x damage to your opponent. x is the amount of water quanta you have divised by 5 + 2 damage for each monster
cost : 6 water / 5 water ( upgraded form )

Flag Post

And gargolyle will never be used again.

Totally forgot about gargoyle. ;^_^

What if the stats were lowered to 4/2? Then it could also be like some sort of counterpart to Crusader.

Flag Post

Spell- drought- 4 fire quanta
effect- drains all water quanta from the opponent. One point of damage is dealt for each quanta drained
Upgraded- eternal drought- 4 fire quanta
effect- drains half water quanta from the opponent. One point of damage is dealt for each quanta drained. Lasts 2 turns.

Spell- Liquify- 0 quanta
effect- sacrifice the target creature. The owner of that card gains 6 water quanta and 1 quanta for each non-water element.
Upgraded- Hydrolize- 3 quanta (random)
effect-sacrifice the target creature. The owner of that card gains 6 water quanta + x quanta for each element. All fire quanta in opponent’s quanta pool is consumed. x is the amount of fire quanta consumed divided by 4

Flag Post

Light Faction
type:
Spell card Cost: 5 light quanta
Name: Refraction
Target: Any monster on the field
Effect: Refraction replace the skill of the creature
Effect on play: Any attack will be reduced to 1 and converted to Random Quanta. If this creature is killed it gives 5 light quanta.

Entropy Faction
type:
Spell Card Cost: 6 Entropy quanta
Name: Implosion
Effect: Kill the creature instantly implosion
Effect of play: Kill a creature and will mutate all the monsters in the field.

Darkness Faction
type:
Shield Card Cost: 6 Darkness quanta
Name: Vampiric Shield
Effect: Reduce damage by one and convert it to heal
Effect on play: reduce damage by 1 and heals you by 1hp for every attack done to you

Water Faction
type:
Creature Card cost: 12 Water quanta
Name: Hydra
ATTACK: 7 HP: 2 (times 7 lives)
Description: 7 headed monster that deals 1 DAMAGE PER HEAD. If killed Hydra, it is still alive but its attack damage is reduced by 1. if the damage Hydra deals is reduce to zero Hydra is removed from play.
Passive skills: Cannot be buffed or Poisoned.

Flag Post

Upgraded Cards

Light Faction
type:
Spell card Cost: 4 light quanta
Name: Refraction
Target: Any monster on the field
Effect: Refraction replace the skill of the creature
Effect on play: Any attack will be reduced to 1 and converted it 1 quantum for each quanta . If this creature is killed it gives 5 light quanta.

Entropy Faction
type:
Spell Card Cost: 3 Entropy quanta
Name: Implosion
Effect: Removes a creature from the field or play. ignoring any skills it has
Effect of play: Kill a creature permanently ignoring any skills and will mutate all the monsters in the field.

Darkness Faction
type:
Shield Card Cost: 5 Darkness quanta
Name: Vampiric Shield
Effect: Reduce damage by one and convert it to heal
Effect on play: reduce damage by 1 and heals you by 2hp for every attack done to you

Water Faction
type:
Creature Card cost: 7 Water quanta
Name: Hydra
ATTACK: 7 HP: 3 (times 7 lives)
Description: 7 headed monster that deals 1 DAMAGE PER HEAD. If killed, Hydra it is still alive but its attack damage is reduced by 1. if the damage Hydra deals is reduce to zero Hydra is removed from play.
Passive skills: Cannot be buffed or Poisoned.

Flag Post

Quantum pendulum
gain 2 random quanta and 1 quanta matching your mark

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Quantum pendulum
gain 2 random quanta and 1 quanta matching your mark

You know how many times its been shot down…

Flag Post

Hey everyone its been many months since I last played, but I decided to come back to kong and check out the new changes. Even though its kinda pointless putting card ideas here, I decided just to share some anyway.

First is a change that I actually suggested on the forums way long ago but was shot down very quickly. I still like the idea though

Shard of Void- decreases your opponent’s maximum health by 2 (3 mark), your own maximum health increases by the same amount

Am i the only one that thinks that current SoV is too underpowered and situational?

Anyways, original card ideas: I’m sure similar ideas have been suggested before, but these aren’t the official forums, so:

Prism (Light, 3 quanta, permanent): Ability: Refraction (1 Light)— Convert each light quanta in your pool into 2 random quantums.
Prism (Upgraded) (Light, 3 quanta, permanent): Ability: Refraction (0)— Convert each light quanta in your pool into 2 random quantums.

Fissure (Earth, 5 quanta, spell): The ground opens beneath the creature, killing it. No creature may now occupy the space.
Fissure (Upgraded) (Earth, 4 quanta, spell): The ground opens beneath the creature, killing it. No creature may now occupy the space.

Fertile Ground (Life, 5 quanta, spell): The target space, and all spaces around it (basically, a hexagon shape) start teeming with growth; all life creatures in the area gain 1/2 a turn.
Land of Plenty (Upgraded) (Life, 6 quanta, spell): The target space, and all spaces around it start teeming with growth; all life creatures in the area gain 2/2 a turn.
I stole the name from another game, credit to Mytheria. This card makes more sense if the current Shard of Patience changes don’t quite become implemented (highly possible)

Pulser (Aether, 5 quanta, creature): (ATK: 1-6, DEF: 0) Pulser is summoned with a random attack value and will generate another Pulser upon death.
Pulser (Upgraded) (Aether, 6 quanta, creature): (ATK: 2-8, DEF: 0) Pulser is summoned with a random attack value and will generate another Pulser upon death.
Aether has enough stuff but I though this was still an interesting idea

Flag Post

I like the idea of prism. Seems like prism would make a lot of rainbows light based. I would like this card to be a spell not a perm though. As a perm Dissipation Field would not be quite as powerful as it would be with it as a perm. Also when its a perm it would be somewhat a curse. example: you would need 15 light pillars/rol to use a single miracle.

Fissure seems a bit op with Inundation/Flood you basically win.

No card can instantly kill an enemy’s card 100% of the time freeze and shockwave together can though. Mutate might kill and maxwell can kill some.

To kill a photon with 1 attack and 100 hp its extremely hard usually the best way to get around is to rev time it. A card that can instantly kill is quite good alone… making a hole with that is out of the question.

Pulser can’t be killed. It also cant be effected. I guess you could give it hp and then freeze it but thats extremely hard. Mabe if it was immaterial aswell so you can’t pu/fractal it it would be more fair?

Flag Post

Rebellion (2 entropy quanta)
The targeted card will gain the skill Friendly Fire.

Friendly Fire: Any card with Friendly Fire will attack two times:
1st: 1 ally card
2nd: Normal attack

Alpha (3 entropy quants)
The targeted card will gain the skill explosive

Explosive: Any card with Explosive will attack three times:
1st: 1 opponent card
2nd: 1 ally card
3rd: Normal attack

Note: Cards with Friendly Fire and Explosive will only attack themeless if every other ally card is dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aeliviate:

Hey everyone its been many months since I last played, but I decided to come back to kong and check out the new changes. Even though its kinda pointless putting card ideas here, I decided just to share some anyway.

First is a change that I actually suggested on the forums way long ago but was shot down very quickly. I still like the idea though

Shard of Void- decreases your opponent’s maximum health by 2 (3 mark), your own maximum health increases by the same amount

Am i the only one that thinks that current SoV is too underpowered and situational?

Anyways, original card ideas: I’m sure similar ideas have been suggested before, but these aren’t the official forums, so:

Prism (Light, 3 quanta, permanent): Ability: Refraction (1 Light)— Convert each light quanta in your pool into 2 random quantums.
Prism (Upgraded) (Light, 3 quanta, permanent): Ability: Refraction (0)— Convert each light quanta in your pool into 2 random quantums.

Fissure (Earth, 5 quanta, spell): The ground opens beneath the creature, killing it. No creature may now occupy the space.
Fissure (Upgraded) (Earth, 4 quanta, spell): The ground opens beneath the creature, killing it. No creature may now occupy the space.

Fertile Ground (Life, 5 quanta, spell): The target space, and all spaces around it (basically, a hexagon shape) start teeming with growth; all life creatures in the area gain 1/2 a turn.
Land of Plenty (Upgraded) (Life, 6 quanta, spell): The target space, and all spaces around it start teeming with growth; all life creatures in the area gain 2/2 a turn.
I stole the name from another game, credit to Mytheria. This card makes more sense if the current Shard of Patience changes don’t quite become implemented (highly possible)

Pulser (Aether, 5 quanta, creature): (ATK: 1-6, DEF: 0) Pulser is summoned with a random attack value and will generate another Pulser upon death.
Pulser (Upgraded) (Aether, 6 quanta, creature): (ATK: 2-8, DEF: 0) Pulser is summoned with a random attack value and will generate another Pulser upon death.
Aether has enough stuff but I though this was still an interesting idea

Prism: UP
Fissure, OP with flooding
Land of plenty: Per turn? thats better then blessing. Mytheria is a great game
Pulsar: Sounds like entropy, but effectively immaterial

Flag Post

Spell: Outbreak
Cost: 10 Death, absorbs remainder of Death quantum.
Effect: Grants + 2/2 to all Malignant Cells for 3 turns.

Flag Post

Spell:Reveal
Cost: 3 Aether/2 Aether
Effect: See the next 3 cards your opponent will draw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MystiK_:

Why would you use this? Also, isn’t this time’s theme?

Flag Post

WAY OP

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by Darielek:

Balance of all the elements between each other to this new element may need a lot of nerfing/buffing plus the Oracle will have to be redone. Not only this but the developer has limited time he spends working on the game and their are needed features to be balanced/added rather then a new element like more cards to the existing elements, The trials feature and etc.

Elements II ? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Lol take some time and think. Who said a card has to belong to an element?
It helps to know what your opponent is drawing so you can play accordingly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Lol take some time and think. Who said a card has to belong to an element?
It helps to know what your opponent is drawing so you can play accordingly.

I guess its OK, but tbh, the only use i see is prevention vs RoF and help with burrowing and control use. Name a deck that will use it.
I think this is UP:
Reveal
Cost 0
Effect: See all the cards your opponent will draw.
Upped: See all the cards your opponent will draw and your opponent’s hand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by imgodzila12:

WAY OP

What if it just raised attack? Then it’s like an all or nothing strike that’s easily thwarted by Thunderstorm, Plague, Rain of Fire, and damage-based shields.