Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 141

3651 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by LMeire:
Originally posted by imgodzila12:

Spell: Outbreak
Cost: 10 Death, absorbs remainder of Death quantum.
Effect: Grants + 2/2 to all Malignant Cells for 3 turns.

WAY OP

What if it just raised attack? Then it’s like an all or nothing strike that’s easily thwarted by Thunderstorm, Plague, Rain of Fire, and damage-based shields.

But if you have 23 malignant cells and use this, they deal 69 damage to the opponent in 1 turn.
Anyway, I’ll do 1 card for now but I have heaps of others.
Rejection- 6 dark quanta- spell
Chose 1 creature. All other creatures on that side are killed. That creature gains attack equal to the cumulative attack and health of all the creatures killed divided by 2 ( round down). If another creature on that side is played, stats are returned to normal. 
So if you or your opponent had 4, 1/1 photons and you used rejection on one of them, it would kill the other 3. Then the photon’s attack would gain 1+1+1+1+1+1 divided by 2 ( health plus attack for all killed creatures divided by 2) which is 3. So the photon would end up with stats of 4/1 which is easier to kill than 4, 1/1 photons.

Flag Post

Sorry, stuffed that. My post is from the second </.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Sorry, stuffed that. My post is from the second </.

Okey, Fixed. :D

Flag Post

dump (2 time quanta)
Destroys all remaining pillars in your deck. For each pillar generate one random quanta. All other dump cards are considered a pillar

dump upped (free)
Destroys all remaining pillars in your deck. For each pillar generate one random quanta. All other dump cards are considered a pillar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IMjooe15:

dump (2 time quanta)
Destroys all remaining pillars in your deck. For each pillar generate one random quanta. All other dump cards are considered a pillar

dump upped (free)
Destroys all remaining pillars in your deck. For each pillar generate one random quanta. All other dump cards are considered a pillar.

I’m making a voodoo doll OTK
RIGHT NOW
But i’m not gonna go though that trouble, but that is OP
Voodoo doll+Shockwave+BB+3 Holy flash+2 Twin universe+6Dump+16Aether Tower (mark of darkness)
EDIT:Oh wait, i just did

Flag Post
Originally posted by IMjooe15:

dump (2 time quanta)

dump upped (free)

OP. Even without going through the trouble of building a combo on it, it would be a no-brainer in every single deck. Just drop a lot of pillars, then when you have 7-8 pillars in play, play dump and BLAM! You’ll never draw something other than useful anymore. Even without factoring in the quanta.

Point is, it would make quanta balancing obsolete. Not good, IMHO.

Flag Post

I came up with an idea to replace dim shield. The problem is that it could be easily abused for deckout. Ragequit factory would only need this card protected and instawin.

Any ways to prevent abuse?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

I came up with an idea to replace dim shield. The problem is that it could be easily abused for deckout. Ragequit factory would only need this card protected and instawin.

How about making it a spell, that last for just one turn? Like “phasing out”: cost 1/0, you don’t take physical damage, skip your next draw. Kinda as a companion to silence.

Moving on, I had this cool “flavourful” idea:

Back to square one (spell)

10 Time

Destroy all of your permanents and all of your creatures (including immaterial ones), drain all of your quanta.
Your current HP and total HP becomes 100.

I know it’s quite similar to miracle, but it has its differences. Mainly, it gives you mastery if you can kill your opponent right away, while miracle needs some other means of healing. And it’s a different element, of course.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wsdragon:

How about making it a spell, that last for just one turn? Like “phasing out”: cost 1/0, you don’t take physical damage, skip your next draw. Kinda as a companion to silence.

10 Time

Destroy all of your permanents and all of your creatures (including immaterial ones), drain all of your quanta.

I know it’s quite similar to miracle, but it has its differences. Mainly, it gives you mastery if you can kill your opponent right away, while miracle needs some other means of healing. And it’s a different element, of course.

UP UP UP. I guess id use it if my opponent is about to deckout. Thats it.

Flag Post

Card ideas:
0 gravity- 3 gravity- permanent 
All creatures are now airborne. 
Cool lava- 1 air- spell
Target a fire creature. it’s quanta cost and it’s ability cost are all changed to earth quanta
Orc- 8 gravity quanta- 8/3
may destroy the opponents shield when attacking
spirit- 5 aether quanta- 4/3
Rather than attack the opponent, this creature may attack a random opponent creature
Armadillo- creature 
1 earth quanta 2/4
Curl- 0 quanta. Half attack but all damage done to this creature is halved
Uncurl- 0 quanta- negate the effects of curl
Mutation barrier- 6 entropy- Permanent 
Every creature that attacks turns into a mutation, an abomination or dies ( your creatures have a less chance to die) ( abominations and mutations still transform)
Poisonous gas- permanent- 3 death
any new creature played gets 1 poison
Time keeper- 8 time quanta- 5/4
Time balance- protects user from all time related effects (procrastination, reverse time etc)
Weeds- 4 life quanta- spell
Target a creature. The creature’s stats are changed to 2/2 and it acquires the passive ability weed plantation.
Weed plantation- passive ability
Creates an exact copy of this creature. If 1 copy dies, all die.
Untimely warrior- 5 time quanta- 6/4
Stuck in a time bubble every other turn. Procrastination and turtle shields nullify this ability

Flag Post

exploiable
up
balanced
balanced
op
balanced
op
up
up
up

See if you can find out why.

Flag Post

0 gravity- gravity wouldn’t really benefit from spells such as sky blitz and they can get momentum to counter wings…
Change to full gravity- 2 gravity- all flying creatures are now not airborne. Wings is destroyed when it is in play.
Cool lava- instead of just changing quanta, multiply it by 1.5 as well (round up).
Armadillo- maybe make curl cost 1 earth and origionally cost 3
Poisonous gas- new cost 5 death
Time keeper- new cost 6 time
Weeds/weed plantation- destroy up to 3 weeds and gain 1/1 in a flood
Untimely warrior- stuck in a time bubble every third turn and cost 4 time

EDIT: new card idea
Intimidate- spell- 3 or 4 darkness quanta
One of your creatures gains 1/1 while one of your opponents creatures loses 1/1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wsdragon:

10 Time

UP UP UP. I guess id use it if my opponent is about to deckout. Thats it.

i suggest it costs 6 aether quanta and then uses 6 aether quanta a turn.

both dimensional shift and back to square one spell would be extremely good with dune scorp…

Flag Post

Spell: Lost Potential
Cost: 10 Time
Effect: Put a target permanent or creature back into its owner’s deck, it is marked to remind its owner of its status. If this card is played again, heal opponent (of card) for 20 hp. If this card is deleted, heal owner for 20 hp.

Flag Post

Effect: Put a target permanent or creature back into its owner’s deck, it is marked to remind its owner of its status. If this card is played again, heal opponent (of card) for 20 hp. If this card is deleted, heal owner for 20 hp.

So basiclly, destroy target, your, opponent gains a dead hard that heals 20 if discarded?

Flag Post

Cost to be chosen by others.

I would kind of like it if you could upgrade your mark.
Option 1: Mark gives 2 quanta
Option2: Pendulum Mark, Like pendulums, mark alternates between 2 different quanta
Option 3: Quantum Mark, gain 2-3 random quanta per turn

Destiny Bond: Any damage inflicted on you is inflicted on your opponent and visa versa. Lasts 3 turns, or just 1. Works for healing too.

Magicians cloak: All creatures are protected from spells for 3 turns.

Quanta to hp: (All elements) The quanta of your mark is drained and turned into hp. So max is 75. Like stone skin, only it actually takes your quanta. In the unlikely event that someone has 75 earth quanta and 6 stone skins in hand they would gain, 408 hp by using them all at once. Kinda crazy.

Sacrifice: All quanta is used and your own HP is cut in half, too inflict the same amount of damage to your opponent. So if you have 100 hp, you lose 50 and so does foe, if you have 20 you lose 10 and so does foe.

Sacrificial summoning: Sacrifice all creatures on the field, half your quanta and half your hp, to summon all previously destroyed creatures.

Now all of those pointless ideas are out of the way, on to the reason I came here.

I was fighting against lvl 4 Terofuze and his Vanadium Warden’s “guard” skill killed my creatures instead of just delaying them, is this normal? I believe it happened after rage elixer was used on it. The cards description doesn’t say anything about it, but 3 of my creatures were killed by it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 5432a:

I was fighting against lvl 4 Terofuze and his Vanadium Warden’s “guard” skill killed my creatures instead of just delaying them, is this normal? I believe it happened after rage elixer was used on it. The cards description doesn’t say anything about it, but 3 of my creatures were killed by it.

Using the Guard skill also makes the Warden attack its target.

Flag Post

So basiclly, destroy target, your, opponent gains a dead hard that heals 20 if discarded?

Actually the card isn’t ‘destroyed’ it’s ‘reversed’, and it could make for some tough decisions if the targeted card was a dragon or something else that would make up the difference quickly.

Flag Post

Card name: Ghost of the future
Cost: 8 Time
Damage/Health: 9/3
Ability: if ‘Ghost of the past’ is on your side of the field, this card deals +6 damage and has +7 health. Obsession: if destroyed from hand, deal 10 damage to owner.

Flag Post

[-] implies the upped version
Rendered Reverse [Full Reversion]
10 Gravity Quanta [10 Gravity Quanta]
0/7 [3/7]
For every card the opponent uses, Rendered Reverse gains +1/-1 [For every card the opponent uses, Rendered Reverse gains +1/-1]

Powered Removal [Powered Grasp]
7 Gravity
Spell
Weapons and Shields are destroyed for each player, all creatures are lobotomized, and all statuses are removed from creatures {adrenaline, gravity, etc}. [Weapons and Shields are destroyed for each player, all creatures are lobotomized, and all statuses are removed from creatures {adrenaline, gravity, etc}, opponent’s creatures are delayed for 2 turns]

Stifle [Suffering Silence]
3 Death Quanta [5 Death Quanta]
Spell
The selected creature is delayed for 3 turns [The selected creature is delayed for 3 turns, and is poisoned]

Flag Post

Element Warrior (??? Creature) (2 of each quanta) 15/18 No powers
Bright Light (10 Light Quanta) All Enemy Creatures miss for 4 turns
Marked Mark (3 Random Quanta) Change your mark

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monkeyball500:

Element Warrior (??? Creature) (2 of each quanta) 15/18 No powers
Bright Light (10 Light Quanta) All Enemy Creatures miss for 4 turns
Marked Mark (3 Random Quanta) Change your mark

First one is OP as hell, Anyone can just use Entropy Mark + Nova/Supernova and for the 3rd to work, Would have to be a spell with a higher cost that’s not random.

Flag Post

Spell: Contract
Cost: 4 random quanta
Effect: Generates 0 to 3 “Hired Thug” creatures

Hired Thugs start with x/0, where x can be any number between 0 and 5.

Upped Spell: Improved Contract
Cost: 5 random quanta
Effect: Generates 1 to 3 “Well-payed Thug” creatures

Well-payed Thugs start with x/1, where x can be any number between 1 and 5.

Flag Post

Spell: Contract
Cost: 4 random quanta
Effect: Generates 0 to 3 “Hired Thug” creatures

Hired Thugs start with x/0, where x can be any number between 0 and 5.

Upped Spell: Improved Contract
Cost: 5 random quanta
Effect: Generates 1 to 3 “Well-payed Thug” creatures

Well-payed Thugs start with x/1, where x can be any number between 1 and 5.

I’d complain about balance, but lets just say elements and hired thugs dont really go together. I can imagine putting hired thugs in light :P

Flag Post

After playing Elements for about 1-2 years, I love the game. There are a few things that could be improved though.

The upgraded cards button should be moved or replace the quest tab after you have unlocked the feature. It would make it easier for players who just unlocked the feature to access and be easier to remember where it is.
Also on upgraded cards, having different costs for each card (like 250 or 500 for pillars, 1000 for lesser cards and 1500 for the remaining).

Kos (Knocked-out SON!)