Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 145

3651 posts

Flag Post

Wow, that’s embarrassing. I’m purely unupped but forgot about a card in it. Anyway, how does fissure sound?
EDIT: more barrack cards
Icy barracks- 5 water- permanent
On enter, freeze all creatures for one turn
3 water- summon a 1/4 water elemental

Water elemental- 6 water- 1/4
3 water- half a creatures attack for 2 turns. (this relates to water cause it freezes half the creature, not allowing it to attack with half it’s body)

Purple barracks- 5 entropy- permanent
On enter, each creature either gains 1/0 or -1/0
3 entropy: summon a purple sprite

Purple sprite- 6 entropy- stats add up to 5
3 entropy- creatures stats turn random but equal their original stats (eg, a 3/3 horned frog turns into 4/2, 0/6 etc)

Flag Post

Wow. These forums sure died in my abstinence. So, anyway…

Timelord(Creature. Cost: 15 Time quanta )
7/5
On sucessfull attack: Temporal machine God reshuffles all creatures on both sides of the field, except himself.

Just though I should put it here…

Flag Post

Sagittarius’ bow : weapon , ranged , rare , 7 air , 5/4 , effect : 3 air :special shot ( has 40% chance to deal one of those 3 shots : 1) concentrated shot [ deal its damage +2 momentum-ed damage ] 2) triple shot [ devide its five damage into 3 parts , example : 1,2,2 ] 3) magical shot [ attack become spell damage ] )

Flag Post

Gravitational barracks- 5 gravity- permanent
On enter, grav pulls the weakest (lowest hp) creature
3 gravity- summon a 0/5 giant spirit on your side of the field

Giant spirit- 6 gravity- 0/5
3 gravity- target creature is airborne and raise it’s attack by 1 (can only be used once on each creature)

Black barracks- 5 dark- permanent
On enter, Drain 1 life from each creature on the field
3 dark- summon a 3/2 shadow spirit on your side of the field

Shadow spirit- 6 dark- 3/2
3 dark- conversion- transfer all life from target creature to it’s attack. Delay shadow spirit for 2 turns

Please help balance these cards

Flag Post

Green blob : 2 life , 1/1 , Skill : special mitosis (mitosis 1 life)

Green slug : 7 life , 2/2 , skill : absorb ( absorb one of your slug and its stats raises by 1/1 )

The 3 divine pillars : 15 light , rare, permanent ,make 3 of your pillar/towers to canalize spell damage ( meaning example fire bolt has been used on you so the pillars will absorb the damage then amplificating [ +1 damage]it each turn then when we want we can release it for zero quanta .) * Even if there is no magic damage the pillars will not generate quanta & for example i have 1 group of divine pillars and the enemy has two psions it will only absorb the first psion attack not the second
Silencia : rare , 6 light , 3/1 when animated , skills :enters on play adrenalined , fragile ( if all damage has been *******BLOCKED****** it is destroyed that means all 12 damage ) , ( this one i don’t know if i whould add it or not but here it is : Silent cut, [ deal 1 damage to 3 random enemy creature and then does not attack ] silent cut cost : 3 air ) * if its damage has been absorbed or it has missed it doesn’t break.

Flag Post

Spell: Divide by Zero
Cost: 10 Entropy
Effect: Discard a random 10-25% of both the caster’s and the opponent’s decks.

Upped: Discard a random 15-20% of both the caster’s and the opponent’s decks.

Flag Post

In pvp duel, instead of both people requesting to battle each other, it would be cool if one person requests and, on the other persons screen, it would say something like- dawn to dusk is requesting a challenge other options would be accept, ignore and post message. This would certainly help in tourneys where you can just request to battle someone even if they are in different chats and you could post messages to them saying something like, 2 mins, gotta change decks or something

Flag Post

jade pendent : 6 entropy , rare ,tells you the 5 next card you are going to draw and then you can rearrange their order.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueBolter:

jade pendent : 6 entropy , rare ,tells you the 5 next card you are going to draw and then you can rearrange their order.

That sir is OP as hell and you know it.

Flag Post

Agreed it is OP, sounds like a time card anyways not a ent. Rearranging cards would be nice but your own would change things too much. Rearranging the next 3 of your opponents cards could be just cruel enough to work.

Flag Post

On another note, i always found it strange that with cloak you can’t see the monsters behind, but you can see the damage they are going to do to your hp.

Flag Post

You can also see the cards the opponent plays from their hand so it doesn’t really work with the whole consealing thing

Flag Post

True…

Flag Post

Tsunami – Exactly the same as earthquake but costs water quanta instead
Erupt – Exactly the same as flood, but costs fire quanta instead
Fast Forward – Makes the caster and opponent miss a turn, neither of the player can’t do anything why this is in play. Time card, costs 6 quanta, 5 quanta Up’ed

Flag Post
Originally posted by georgeinator:

Tsunami – Exactly the same as earthquake but costs water quanta instead
Erupt – Exactly the same as flood, but costs fire quanta instead
Fast Forward – Makes the caster and opponent miss a turn, neither of the player can’t do anything why this is in play. Time card, costs 6 quanta, 5 quanta Up’ed

fast forward doesn’t mean anything
OTHERWISE:
Thunder bird :7 air , 3/4 , skill :2 aether, lightning dive ( double the damage of the creature +2 with a small chance[20%] of momentumed attack)UPPED version : Thunder Falcon ,6 air ,3/5 , Skill : lightning dive, 2 aether

meteor crash : rare , spell , 15 earth and all other earth quanta is absorbed ,deal 7 damage to all creature ,20 damage for the caster ,30-10 damage to the enemy and has a chance of destroying pillars , artifacts , weapons and sheilds

Flag Post

Remember, skipping turns could be crucial. ahem Poison, Sundial, DimShield, infections

Flag Post

Midnight’s Clock:
rare – spell – 10 time
Remove invisibility(cloak), all non-time creatures are traped into a time bubble (delay) for 2 turns, heal 3 for each creature.
Upgrade.
rare – spell – 15 time
Remove invisibility(cloak), your opponent non-time creatures are traped into a time bubble (delay) for 2 turns, heal 4 for each creature.

Torment:
rare – artifact – 8 death
Each time a creature is killed, heal 1
Upgrade
rare – artifact – 7 death
Each time a creature is killed, heal 2

Wisdom’s powder:
rare – shield – 10 time
before a creature attacks, creatutes have a 30% to return to the top of the deck (reverse time’ effect)(creatures with adrenaline can trigger it more that once if they didn’t return)
Upgrade
rare – shield – 12 time
Shield: reduce dagame taken by 1.
before a creature attacks, creatutes have a 35% to return to the top of the deck (reverse time’ effect)(creatures with adrenaline can trigger it more that once if they didn’t return)

Doom:
rare – spell – 4 death
target an immaterial creature, the target create is not immaterial anymore and gain +1 poison
Upgrade
rare – spell – 10 death
your opponent’s immaterial creatures lost its immaterial effect, and gain +2 poison

Flag Post

Spell: Echo
Cost: 5 Time
Effect: Creates an Echo card at the top of opponent’s deck.

Upped: Reverberation
Cost: 7 Time
Effect: Creates a Reverberation card at the top of opponent’s deck. In addition, 30% chance to create a second Reverberation.

Flag Post

Sudden Death- 15 death – rare – spell – Your opponent dies in 3 turn but his creatures now get 2/4 with momentum and his pillars produce X2 more quanta. All rest death quanta is absorbed
Power has a price – 17 light – rare – spell – your creatures deal X3 damage with a chance of spell damage but you die in 4 turns

Flag Post

hey I made my first card . Here is it :
and
here is a definition of its skill if you could not read it well : ﷯ ﷯ ﷯ : Lightning dive
The damage of the creature is doubled. It has a small chance of dealing its damage as spell damage

Flag Post

tell me how is my card . And one thing ; I already know that I used pheonix card for the design.

Flag Post

quantum Devour. 12 death guantum evrey round asorbs one of each oppents guantum,it also has immortailty

spellcaster, costs 11 ANTHER, damage zero health imortailty, evreyround regentrates 10 health,

skill, destroy oppronats wepon shelid costs 20 Death

second skill asorb, asorbs oppanuants guantums and turns them into spell damage,

costs 8 anther

The Blob costs 10 enotopy, heath 0 damage 1

skill devour costs 2 death guantums devour the oppents monstor which has more heath.

Originally posted by BlueBolter:

why not instrad lower there guantumn cost instread?

Flag Post

hey stricker your english is not too good and jade pendant has been declared OP. Me I want to know how is thunder falcon.

Flag Post

hey isn’t there anyone to gudge thunder falcon …………………. Quazzac , Omega , dawn , anyone……………………..

Flag Post

blue bolter im russian….. and tunder flacon looks awsome btw how do you make your own cards?