Forums Elements

Elements Deck Strategy.

200 posts

Flag Post

I would like a little help creating a FFQ mastery deck, if anyone could recommend card setups that would be great.

So far I was thinking this.

5-8 emerald pillars
10-14 wind pillars
5 emphatic bond
7 firefly queen
1 owl eye
1 fog shield/jade shield

And maybe add a firefly or two in there.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
HLGunner

Flag Post

Sounds great, but I’d add firefly queens instead, they can summon fireflies, and attack themselves, and the fireflies in turn create light quanta, so you should consider adding a “lighter” presence (today’s bad joke). Looks really good, my deck is basically “chuck out pillars and hope for a good draw”

Flag Post

You can’t have 7 Firefly Queens. The max you can have is 6.

Don’t add any Fireflies; they can be generated by the Queens. Add some Rustlers, to convert the Light quanta generated by the Fireflies back into twice as much Life quanta, to generate more Fireflies.

Flag Post

heres my life/light deck:
mark of life
5 quantum pillars
1 short sword
2 novas(you’ll see what they do later)
9 emerald pillars
2 emerald dragons
5 horned frogs
5 rustlers
3 cockatrices
3 forest spirits
4 heals
2 emerald shields and 2 empatic bonds
6 light pillars
5 holy lights
1 solar shield
2 guardian angels
and 3 blessings

plz comment on my deck

Flag Post

My deck list, choose water mark.

6 bone walls
6 chryosara
6poison
12 Bone pillar
1 arsenic

try to upgrade the cards, arsenic first

Flag Post

Here’s a suggestion to your deck.
First off, like said before, you can’t have 7 Firefly Queens. Only 6.
Secondly, do you really need that many pillars? Too many makes it too hard to draw cards.
Third, upgrade your Owl’s Eye, then upgrade your Firefly Queens. Upgraded Firefly Queens spawn upgraded Fireflies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vikingfan3223:

6 bone walls
6 chryosara
6poison
12 Bone pillar
1 arsenic

I’d think that either pillars or poison would be more useful than Arsenic upgraded, tbh. Also, like I said on the other page, Freeze > Bonewall.

Originally posted by Boometh:

Here’s a suggestion to your deck.
First off, like said before, you can’t have 7 Firefly Queens. Only 6.
Secondly, do you really need that many pillars? Too many makes it too hard to draw cards.
Third, upgrade your Owl’s Eye, then upgrade your Firefly Queens. Upgraded Firefly Queens spawn upgraded Fireflies.

OE’s upgrade is useless. It does 2 more damage but has the same costs.

Flag Post

heres a good one:
time mark
16 earth pillars
6 graboids
6 shreikers
1 short sword
1 titanium sheild

Flag Post

Titanium Shield slows the deck down.

Defense is pintless against Elders and the damage prevention will not give you masteries.

Flag Post

is there a good ortigu deck suggestion? ( bone yard is good with it)

Flag Post

my best deck is use a queen firefly, a otyugh, and gravity, air, and life pillars
the idea: use the queen firefly to create fireflies and a otyugh to eat the fireflies to grow and become more powerfull more otyugh=more power!

Flag Post

I know this deck has been posted elsewhere, but as I have enjoyed relative success and dont see anything near it here, I will post it. This deck can beat all the gods, but Seism and Rainbow are still pretty tough. Pretty fast with some decent card drawing. Use the sundials to hold off any attacks and draw cards until you get the Oty/Elf/Boneyard out. First cards upgraded should be oty then elf then the pillars to speed you up.

10x Quantum Pillars
6x Sundials
2x Boneyards
2x Bonewalls
2x Steals
2x Rain of Fires
2x Empathic bonds
1x Fallen Elf
1x Utyogh
1x Parallel Universe
1x Eternity

Flag Post

Do anyone know a good starter life mark deck? My deck look like this (i did start today with this game)

24x emerald pillar (lol)
6x emerald dragon
6x horned frog
6x cockatrice
5x heal
4x empathic bond

Its a very easy and simple deck, but strong enough to all my friends :P

(PLEASE REPLY!!! :D)

Flag Post

EDIT:
But strong enough to KILL all my friends*

Flag Post
Originally posted by dryfclr5:

my best deck is use a queen firefly, a otyugh, and gravity, air, and life pillars
the idea: use the queen firefly to create fireflies and a otyugh to eat the fireflies to grow and become more powerfull more otyugh=more power!

oty is pointless. you are giving up 3 attack and 2hp to add 1 attack and 1 hp
also a gravity shield would make your oty even more useless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vikingfan3223:

6 bone walls
6 chryosara
6poison
12 Bone pillar
1 arsenic

best starter deck :) without arsenic too..it works (if you don’t have it) :) and i also add 6 freeze cause sometimes you add water qaunta and you keep it for nothing :P

Flag Post

Well, I had an idea the other day, which has probably been seen before, but im testing it out anyway.
earth/enemy territory deck
earth mark?
7 quantum pillars
8 stone pillars
6 graboids
6 shriekers
2 titanium shields
2-3 aftatoxins
2 enchant artifacts
1 stone skin
1 purify
1 deflagration
1 steal
and mebe a pulverizer?

the point is to have a shield up, and infect the enemy creatures with aftatoxin. that way, the malignant cells take up, after a few turns, all enemy space, so that no other creatures can be played, and the cells cant deal any damage. at the same time, all of your graboids/shriekers can be burrowed into the ground, where they cant be touched.
It works well against 1-3, and usually against 5. the only difficulty im having is that gods just get things onto the feild too quickly. I also cant decide what mark to take, since the deck needs death, but having the quantum pillars is unstable and wasteful, since there arent that many cards other than earth in the deck. Im thinking of switching to a full death deack with that strategy, and seeing how that works out for me. Any ideas for improvement are welcome.

Flag Post

Well I have to say w/o any way to draw cards its to slow with more than 30-35 cards.

The silly shrieker rush grinds level 3s I made a fully unupped shrieker deck It was actually great. Went 50-0 vs lvl 3s then I just got to bored with it. Slightly upped it storms t50/lvl 5s

17 Stone Pillars
6 Shriekers
6 Graboids
1 Titanium shield

mark of time

Flag Post

yeah, i use that deck to grind 3s for cash to play with my other decks. im just looking for a better FG killer than the rainbow set that everyone uses.

Flag Post

Nothing beats a good rainbow against FGs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kavesk:

Nothing beats a good rainbow against FGs.

well, ill keep playing with my decks, mebe itll work, mebe it wont.

Flag Post

MrD555, I run a life deck(I call it ‘hyper frog’) for pvp and grinding lvl3. It wins 80% of the time against lvl3 and EMs about 80% of those wins so it’s quite effective. Just a matter of playing heals at the right time.

Mark of Life
10 Emerald Pillars
2 Dragons
6 Horned Frogs
6 Adrenaline
4-5 Heals
1 Emerald Shield
1 Druidic Staff if you have it.
Edit: I suggest removing the shield for another heal. I tend to get little use from the shield except in pvp.

Basically, you play your frogs with adrenaline. It’s a 6 quantum combo that deals 3×4 damage a turn. If they play a wall, you have your dragons to trample over it. Occasionally, you get a bad draw thanks to low pillars, but it works out in the end since the heals make the EMs more likely. Main counters in lvl3s are eagle eye and poison. If they start doing that, save up 6 quantum before throwing out a frog+adrenaline so you get the full 12 damage out of the frog. Dragons do quite a bit to soak up the poison and damage as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Schweeb:

MrD555, I run a life deck(I call it ‘hyper frog’) for pvp and grinding lvl3. It wins 80% of the time against lvl3 and EMs about 80% of those wins so it’s quite effective. Just a matter of playing heals at the right time.

Mark of Life
10 Emerald Pillars
2 Dragons
6 Horned Frogs
6 Adrenaline
4-5 Heals
1 Emerald Shield
1 Druidic Staff if you have it.

Basically, you play your frogs with adrenaline. It’s a 6 quantum combo that deals 3×4 damage a turn. If they play a wall, you have your dragons to trample over it. Occasionally, you get a bad draw thanks to low pillars, but it works out in the end since the heals make the EMs more likely. Main counters in lvl3s are eagle eye and poison. If they start doing that, save up 6 quantum before throwing out a frog+adrenaline so you get the full 12 damage out of the frog. Dragons do quite a bit to soak up the poison and damage as well.

You’re far better off just running some pure speed deck against AI3. EMs take too long to be profitable compared to winning cards from spins. Also, a good AI3 grinder has a 95%+ win rate.

And heal is godawful.

Flag Post

I have tried most of the lvl3 speed decks, and I actually earn more more money with my deck then them. Also, this deck kills almost as fast unless there’s a bad draw. The fact that it takes only a turn or two longer and can get ems means increased winnings unless your winning a spin every time.

As for the percentage, it might be higher or lower. I’m too lazy to do a proper test, and I have bad luck and consistently have the opponents get good hands against me. Shrieker deck didn’t do any better for me percentage wise. Other decks I didn’t use long enough because they weren’t earning me enough money to try other decks.

As for heals, it’s what life gets. If you want to magically use a miracle without light quantum, go ahead and try.

Final note: This was a suggestion on a better life deck than what he had, not to dictate what elements he should use and what decks are best.

Flag Post

@ SumDrugz try ditching deflag, steal, graboids, purify and the quantum pillars and marking death — the objective there is to get your cards down to thirty or so. Oh bump up the stone pillars to 10-14. Try the deck in http://elementsthegame.com/trainer it lets you get unlimited cash and rares