Originally posted by bengen12345:

my deck is quite good at lvl 3’s
mark is aether
12 aether pillars
3 lightning
6 immotals
5 dim shields
and 4 phase dragons

Good against level 3s doesn’t mean good in general. If any of my decks can’t beat level 3s 80% of the time or so at least, i scrap them.

Flag Post

Good against level 3s doesn’t mean good in general. If any of my decks can’t beat level 3s 80% of the time or so at least, i scrap them.

The only problem which I find with this is that why do players use a slower deck that doesn’t EM meaning their reward would be between 10-19? when they can use a EM (Elemental Mastery) deck and gain more (35 score > 10-19) within the same amount of time. I don’t like Aether because it’s slow while you can use another deck and win more times within the same time periods.

Flag Post

I’ve been playing Elements for a few days now. I have a Mark of Life deck which has done fairly well in the level 3 arena. I play with 30-32 cards.

Here is my deck:
8 – Emerald pillars
1 – Emerald dragon
2 – Horned frogs
2 – Rustlers
1 – Cockatrice
4 – Heal
2 – Thorn Carapace
2 – Emphatic bond
1 – Adrenaline
6 – Forest scorpions
1 – Mitosis (I usually play this with the Emerald dragon)
(2) – Spark (These cards cost nothing. So, I have them with me)
1 – Jade staff

NOTES:
I don’t play my Thorn Carapace when the opponent plays a Voodoo Doll. I get by without it nonetheless.

I hold onto shields/weapons when I play against opponents who have Steal/Deflagration. I play them when they become necessary.

Forest scorpions become mere accessories to my Emphatic Bonds when a player fields an Emerald Shield. I get by using my Emerald Dragon (with/without Mitosis) and other creature cards.

Flag Post

Why dont you just make your deck more focus on Forest scorpions + Mitosis? You surely must remove the dragon + Spark + Rustlers, The one-one cards isn’t a good idea for your deck.

Flag Post

Eh. I’ve been playing for a long time. Earlier, I thought up of something cool… Here it is.
6 bone pillars
6 bone dragons
6 soul collectors
6 sparks
6 virus
I’ve been thinking to change the pillars to something else… What do you guys think? Basically, Dragon rush through creature control and suicides. :D
And Mark of Death. Duh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jed213:

Eh. I’ve been playing for a long time. Earlier, I thought up of something cool… Here it is.
6 bone pillars
6 bone dragons
6 soul collectors
6 sparks
6 virus
I’ve been thinking to change the pillars to something else… What do you guys think? Basically, Dragon rush through creature control and suicides. :D
And Mark of Death. Duh.

I think would work better with -2 Bone pillars, + 3 Death Pendelum (Earthquake resistance), -1 Bone dragon. (Too quanta heavy.)

Flag Post

Bonewall would of been so useful if you have creatures that suicides.

Flag Post

Just a quick idea: Fractaling Spark might be a good idea with that kind of combo :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by manaboy100:

Just a quick idea: Fractaling Spark might be a good idea with that kind of combo :D

Something like this, but instead use spark.

Flag Post

I have made 3 decks with more than 50 percent win rate vs. fake gods (tested)
3 x Voodoo Doll
6 x Basilisks Blood
3 x Gravity Force
6 x Supernova
3 x Twin Universe
6 x Sundial
3 x Aether Tower
Mark of Entropy

1 x Mitosis
1 x Sky Blitz
4 x Shard of Readiness
1 x Silurian Dragon
6 x Supernova
1 x Chimera
4 x Electrum Hourglass
6 x Sundial
6 x Time Tower

Mark of Time
6 x Electrum Hourglass
6 x Sundial
6 x Phase Shield
1 x Elite Queen
1 x Eagle’s Eye
1 x Pulverizer
1 x Elite Graboid
1 x Elite Otyugh
1 x Feral Bond
6 x Supernova
1 x Fallen Druid
1 x Discord
2 x Bone Wall
1 x Graveyard
1 x Purify
1 x Arctic Octopus
1 x Ulitharid
2 x Fire Storm
1 x Explosion
2 x Improved Steal
1 x Lava Destroyer
1 x Improved Miracle
15 x Quantum Tower

The Strategy for Voodoo doll deck is to use sundials to survive until you get 1 voodoo doll with more than 80 hp, then gravity force it. It will absorb all damage and reflect it. MAKE SURE YOUR VOODOO DOLL DOES NOT DIE. If it does, might as well quit the game. When it has absorbed 50 damage or more, twin universe it 3 times and you win. If you only have 2 twin universes, then make sure the voodoo doll has absorbed more than 67 damage. If you twin universe a voodoo doll who has taken more than 100 damage, you instantly win. Why? because when you twin universe it, the new voodoo doll has full hp. then, it will copy all the damage that your old one took.

The strategy for Instosis deck, or Instant Mitosis is to 1 hit ko the opponent. With 4 shard of readinesses, and a mitosis on a silurian dragon, you can create 9 of them, totalling 117 attack. you can do this in 1 turn, play out a dragon, use mitosis on it, use a shard on it, use it’s skill twice, then use another shard, then use it’s skill twice, then do that 2 more times. After, use a sky blitz, raising attack up to 234, and make it an unstoppable 234 damage with chimera. BOOM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lunk_funk:

I have made 3 decks with more than 50 percent win rate vs. fake gods (tested)
3 x Voodoo Doll
6 x Basilisks Blood
3 x Gravity Force
6 x Supernova
3 x Twin Universe
6 x Sundial
3 x Aether Tower
Mark of Entropy

1 x Mitosis
1 x Sky Blitz
4 x Shard of Readiness
1 x Silurian Dragon
6 x Supernova
1 x Chimera
4 x Electrum Hourglass
6 x Sundial
6 x Time Tower

Mark of Time
6 x Electrum Hourglass
6 x Sundial
6 x Phase Shield
1 x Elite Queen
1 x Eagle’s Eye
1 x Pulverizer
1 x Elite Graboid
1 x Elite Otyugh
1 x Feral Bond
6 x Supernova
1 x Fallen Druid
1 x Discord
2 x Bone Wall
1 x Graveyard
1 x Purify
1 x Arctic Octopus
1 x Ulitharid
2 x Fire Storm
1 x Explosion
2 x Improved Steal
1 x Lava Destroyer
1 x Improved Miracle
15 x Quantum Tower

The Strategy for Voodoo doll deck is to use sundials to survive until you get 1 voodoo doll with more than 80 hp, then gravity force it. It will absorb all damage and reflect it. MAKE SURE YOUR VOODOO DOLL DOES NOT DIE. If it does, might as well quit the game. When it has absorbed 50 damage or more, twin universe it 3 times and you win. If you only have 2 twin universes, then make sure the voodoo doll has absorbed more than 67 damage. If you twin universe a voodoo doll who has taken more than 100 damage, you instantly win. Why? because when you twin universe it, the new voodoo doll has full hp. then, it will copy all the damage that your old one took.

The strategy for Instosis deck, or Instant Mitosis is to 1 hit ko the opponent. With 4 shard of readinesses, and a mitosis on a silurian dragon, you can create 9 of them, totalling 117 attack. you can do this in 1 turn, play out a dragon, use mitosis on it, use a shard on it, use it’s skill twice, then use another shard, then use it’s skill twice, then do that 2 more times. After, use a sky blitz, raising attack up to 234, and make it an unstoppable 234 damage with chimera. BOOM.

All of which, except for possibly the timebow, are copied from the forums.

Flag Post

All of which, except for possibly the timebow, are copied from the forums.

It’s sad seeing that a player copied decks from official forums thinking we wouldn’t notice. Do these players think that Kongers knows of nothing that goes on, on official forums.

Flag Post

Claiming Shak’ars and Instosis for themselves :P

Flag Post

Instosis [1.29]

Shak’ars Revenge [1.26]

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Instosis [1.29]

Shak’ars Revenge [1.26]

Aren’t those two also good for Arena, with Shak’ars Revenge for Gold and under? (Can’t remember what Instosis could handle.)

Flag Post

Aren’t those two also good for Arena, with Shak’ars Revenge for Gold and under? (Can’t remember what Instosis could handle.)

Yes Shak’ars can be used for Gold and Instosis can be used for Platinum.

Flag Post

ive already made a thread on this deck on the Deck help forums but i haven’t received much professional feedback.

http://elementscommunity.com/forum/index.php/topic,35846.msg482041.html#msg482041
this is the thread

the deck has
5 grav pillar
6 stone pillar
4 gnome riders
2 catapults
2 dragons
4 pulvy
3 enchant artifact
4 earthquake
2 auburn nymph

you stall rushs with wardens
eventually you slow the rush with earthquakes
then stall more with pulvy, destroy any new pillars that come once you have reduced it to zero

wile you are stalling eventually play a nymph and catapult and do what comes naturally.

some problems i am having:
1. sometimes during the stalling period the enemy can squeeze in enough damage to wear me down to about 10-30 hp before i launch my basilisk-blooded vangaurds at them, 10-30 is a little close for comfort.
2 not much quanta to fuel it to progress but i am affraid if i add more pillars it will be harder to draw the cards i need like pulvy, i seem to have bad luck with necessary cards in this deck already.

Flag Post

by pacmanmariok…: <haven’t figured out how to quote>
I also Have another Deck That grinds LVL 3s:
Death Mark
16 Amethyst Deck
5 Maxwell Demons
5 Lycanthropes
4 – 6 Anti-Matters
Optional: 1 discord

This works better with a Vampire Stiletto

Flag Post

Should be darkness mark not death.^

Flag Post

Is it just me, or is there too many necros lately?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Is it just me, or is there too many necros lately?

Better then making a copy of the same thread that exist already once the new post is related to the topic and not a reply to outdated posts.

Flag Post

useful thread for making good combos
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,38249.0.html

Just won 2 water shards and i wanted to make a deck to show it off
5j2 5j2 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 622 8pu

aether mark
2 shard of patience
8 water pends
5 aether pillars
5 sparks
6 dim shields
4 fractal

http://i45.tinypic.com/jq0ro7.png

do you think its worth investing money into?
(i know the 8 waterpends is a bit of an overkill but i am never getting stopped by pests or scrambler anytime soon)

Flag Post

You need 4 shards to be consistent enough to base a deck. As for the quanta, water mark will do. You are WAY too heavy on aether btw.

Flag Post

sweet deck i made that can farm ai3 easily and a couple ai4s. Comments? is it worth grinding to fully up it? already been sugested in chat that i should put heals in

Flag Post

/redirect to object Pepoker
EDIT: As for a grinder, Limitless is best at your level. Once you got that upped, up it if you want