Forums Elements

Nymph Deck

21 posts

Flag Post

Durr hurr, nymphomania. Lolz, just kiddin’. But still, I’m running a nymph deck, and I’m looking for ideas. I’m having trouble finding a forum with a good config of a deck on it. And since you can have so much variety with nymphs- here’s the deck I’m running currently.
9x Amethyst Pillar
3x Chaos Seed
6x Emerald Pillar
9x Sapphire Pillar
6x Nymph’s Tears
2x Steal
Mark Of Darkness

There you go. It works pretty effeciently. Antimatter the opponents monsters, then use adrenalin on them to make it so they give you multiple heals. Also Adren on your own monsters, and the steals are just to take out any shields in your way. As for Chaos Seed? Just something I added that I wasn’t too broke to buy. I plan on upgrading this deck once I get teh $$$, and I’ll post it again.

Flag Post

Have you gone to elements offical forums? (elementsthegame.com)

Flag Post

Yeah… This deck has very little chance of appearing in the real game, since the Nymphs are UBERRARELOLZ0RZ and all…

Flag Post

they may be rare, but what about nymphs tears? if you use it on a quantum tower it creates a random nymph, and if u have just 1 water nymph, you could soon have an army of them. a nymph deck is already a possibility, even tho nymphs can’t be gotten yet!

Flag Post

use quint with nymphs, otherwise everyone’s gonna go for em

Flag Post

I morphed an oty and got a turquoise nymph with burrow :P

Flag Post

one time a lvl 1 (i just bought cards) he mutated my lycanthrope and i got a ground nymph with growth

Flag Post

You could really improve this deck by adding 6 supernovas and replacing all the emerald pillars and 3 sapphire pillars with quantum towers. Then, change the mark to entropy. That’d make a very powerful nymph army…you might want to add a quintessence or two to protect the nymphs, since they are very fragile.

Flag Post

lol what does the aether nymph do? i know what most of them do but not the aether nymph

Flag Post

sirboomalot go to this link http://elementsforum.co.cc/index.php/board,73.0.html

Flag Post

i disagree with this deck. i tried it and it failed. epicly. my idea of a nymph deck would be as follows:
MARK OF WATER
7 fire pillars
10 water pillars
9 wind pillars
~also consider get rid of 1-2 fire pillars and replace with wind. (i havent tried it!!!) i just thought of it
THE END.
the idea is to get the water nymphs out with lots of wind pillars. then, make wind pillars into nymphs and START MAKING UNSTABLE GAS!!! you only need 5 to win and its no problem if u have plenty of air quant.

Flag Post

lol how bout trying to use quantum towers? they create a random nymph, also, do you even know what unstable gas does?and finally, i met a guy who had a working and succesful nymph deck, and was still making it. he included the entropy pillars(whos name escapes me) which have a really useful nymph, along with steal, quantum pillars, and a variety of other pillars.

Flag Post

ok well as a nymph deck user i agree with sir boom use quantums they help alot and give you a random nymph also use water and entropy. i think sir boom might have been talking about me :P. well gravity nymph ftw against rainbow decks

Flag Post

Entropy nymphs give Antimatter

Flag Post

Hmmm I’m also interested in those nymph decks …

Thought of strategies like :
Using Annubis to grant immortality to Nymphs
Then using Entropy’s Nymph to make the ennemy healing you instead of dealing damage
Summoning a Life Nymph to allow them to attack (well, heal) you several times
And to deal damage, using Darkness Nymph’s effect : Darkness + Entropy effect work together !
Use a Guardian angel to heal the creature and the job is done.

It makes you use 6 elements. 3 different Nymph’s. Now look at the cost of it, just summoning all those Nymph’s is quite hard. It will be near impossible if you try to pick one pillar for every Nymph’s and lot’s of quantum tower to have enough Water quantum. So you will try to ad a Water element Nymph. It gets even worst : with saphire pillar instead of quantum ones, you won’t have quantums to allow your other Nymph’s to use their powers ! So you pick one saphire tower and hundred of quantum towers? Stop jokking around ! You will have to find the saphire tower first, then a Nymph Tear, and finally, you will pray that god didn’t make your opponent draw a card to take down your Nymph until you get any other Nymph out !

So, what are the remaining solutions? Yeah, quantum towers only … You will have to be lucky enough to summon good Nymphs, strong enough to survive anything your ennemy picked during the hundred turns you waited to pick the Nymph Tear and being abble to use it (If you are not dead yet, of course). You will just go on a random strategy that could be taken down by any other deck …

Waw … Still interested in those Nymph decks? Personnaly, I’m not anymore. I think that Nymphs are not suited to form a whole deck but to be a part of it. No more than 2 Nymph with 2 fixed elements. Now, in my oppinion, the strongest Nymph might be the gravity one because it can take down any rainbow deck all on her own. If it’s helped by earthquake, it could take down any foe.

As I’m writting this, I’m thinking of what the deck might look like … (advanced card only because, with non-uppgraded cards, it would be too hard)

EARTH : 13 cards (to protect weapon, destroy towers through quicksand and poseidon)
8 Stone Tower
2 Enchant Artifact
3 Quicksand

WATER : 20 cards (to summon the Nymph, deal damage, protect from some badlings, activating poseidon)
10 Sapphire Tower
4 Puffer Fish
3 Artic Octopus (rare)
2 Nymph Tear
1 Poseidon (rare)

GRAVITON : 12 cards (to use black holes and to create a Nymph, well, Ortyugh is just here to protect from any really howfull monster that could piss you off like a bloodsucker or something like that …)
7 Graviton Tower
4 Black hole
1 Ortyugh

ENTROPY : 6 cards (quantums for free, to start fast as tou opponent won’t wait for you to be ready)
6 Supernova

DARKNESS : 6 cards (just to suck more and more quantoms, just in case … might be useless …)
6 Pest

TIME : 2 cards (To draw card just a little faster)
2 Golden hourglass

Total 58 Cards (4 rare ones)
Time Mark

Goal of the Deck : Quantum rupt
Quicksand and Poseidon effects to destroy Towers
Black Hole and Graviton Nymph to absorb quantums
Poseidon protected by Enchant artifact
Summon pest (using supernova) and burrow them to steal any remaining quantum
Block any monster (if there’s any) using Artic octopus ability
Slowly kill your opponent thanks to puffer fish

I don’t know if it would be a good deck or not, might be better to use a pulveriser instead of the poseidon. Don’t know if we should get ride of pests or not … Just came with that idea. It might be efficient, may be not, but I’m pretty sure that it would beat ANY Nymph deck even if it’s not my purpose.

Flag Post

Wow, I was gone for a while, and my thread grew like wildfire. Thanks for all the ideas, guys. And as for my nymph deck? Yeah, it relies on luck. But that’s why it’s my fun deck. I run Dark/Life as my killer deck. Because guys, remember, the game is to HAVE FUN. Shit.

Flag Post

Guy on the forums developed a god killer using nymphs that I’m actually using right now. _

Flag Post

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5c2 5c2 5c2 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5pu 5pu 5pu 5up 5up 5v8 621 6ug 77f 7gp 7gp 80h 8pp mark of water… been running this nymph deck with 70% success rate

[Edited By Qazzaq123]:

most of the losses r due to bad deals/good opponent deals; misplaying on my part especially quinting choices try it out
works un-upgraded as well against all but false gods (50%)

Flag Post
Originally posted by toteeman:

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5c2 5c2 5c2 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5pu 5pu 5pu 5up 5up 5v8 621 6ug 77f 7gp 7gp 80h 8pp mark of water… been running this nymph deck with 70% success rate

[Edited By Qazzaq123]:

most of the losses r due to bad deals/good opponent deals; misplaying on my part especially quinting choices try it out
works un-upgraded as well against all but false gods (50%)

lol@necro, you relize this is from 2010?
How do you even find a thread 3 years old?

Flag Post

well, since its here,

blank is grav salvager

Flag Post

Here
works better with pends, btw