Forums Elements

Good Element card combos page 2

66 posts

Flag Post

Anyone can make a deck to specifically beat another once they know what is in it. If not then we would all be playing with the same decks and the game would be broken.

Now to get back on topic
Earthquake + Devourer
Vampire + Adrenaline + Steal

Flag Post
Originally posted by armsracer:

Anyone can make a deck to specifically beat anthers once they know what is in it.

I know that, but apparently Babadingdoo wants to play ‘Name cards that can counter other cards’. So I obliged them.

Flag Post

What I mean is beating him with a deck that is specifically designed to bypass his defense wont prove that Babadingdoo’s deck design doesn’t work under the circumstances it was designed for.

Flag Post

This is what I personally use, Death and life. Aflatoxin. It destroys a creature, and when it does so, it generates a new malignent cell each turn. They usually fill up my card spots with in a few turns so I cant play annything else. Best thing is get a full Aflatoxin attack on and have a screen full of malignent cells, and play empethetic touch, heal for each creature you have, Best combo I got!

Flag Post

I base my deck on this combo:

Rainbow Deck + Air Pillars + Nymph’s Tears + (optional, but highly recommended) Quintessence

Nymph’s Tears creates a Blue Nymph out of the air pillars. If one can use Quintessence, they should use it the moment the Nymph is played (i know, stating the obvious).

Now comes the fun part: Produce Unstable Gas Using the Nymph(s). They do 20 damage each; when exploded every turn, in roughly 5-6 turns, the enemy would be blown to pieces. If one doesn’t have Quintessence, stockpile on the Unstable gas, and when there’s enough, click on for spontaneous explosions, or else the nymphs would die before the enemy does.

It will not work on reflective shields, more or less, it hurts you A LOT, but then, that’s what you have Steal for. =] If the reflective shield is protected by Enchant Artifact, give up on this strategy and use something else that’s in your arsenal.

Flag Post

arsenic+poison

Flag Post

adrenaline+any kind of dragon

Flag Post

^^ the above two aren’t combo’s they are just cards that go in the same kind of deck

Flag Post

Attack Boost on oopenents card+Antimatter+ Adrenaline

Flag Post

boneyard+scavenger+otyugh THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

Flag Post

o and 3 lava golems+oty oty eats the enemy if he cant one 1 lava holem and then eat his stuff. Make your lava golems grow like hell

Flag Post

6 scarabs+oty and gravity pillars. make them eate the whole field and… yea basically that

Flag Post

btw i made a time acc and I got record of 5/0

Flag Post

Discord+Black Hole

Discord to mix quanta, and black hole to absorb it.

Flag Post

Antimatter + Liquid Shadow +(if you want) Adrenaline = Creature heals you, hurts your oppenent, and is all around funny.

Also, Spark/Photon + Cremation + Fire dragons/lava golems = win. fast.

Flag Post

I like using a couple rustlers and fireflies to build up nature element and play a few firefly queens to overwhelm the board by summoning 2 or 3 more fireflies a turn -

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gamefreak137:

I like using a couple rustlers and fireflies to build up nature element and play a few firefly queens to overwhelm the board by summoning 2 or 3 more fireflies a turn -

was gonna say the same thing, before i saw that post…

Flag Post

Try Alfatoxin + Otyugh and soon you’ll be eating dragons :3

Flag Post

druidic staff + adrenalin. wait, this is from 2010?!
EDIT adrenalin, liquid shadow, purify

Flag Post

lulzy necro. adren + frog + TU

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Or a mass swarm with frogs + mitosis + bonds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by MansW1:

Or a mass swarm with frogs + mitosis + bonds.

I prefer the farenheit booster of brimstones and mitosis

Flag Post

I would rather see a fire stall deck which can generate the quantum to gain a high attacking Fahrenheit.

Flag Post

Poison + Lightning + Boneshield

Flag Post

Fahrenheit + flying weapon + momentum + quintessence + fire pillars