Forums Elements

GREAT DECKS FOR ELEMENTS (Halfblood)

27 posts

Flag Post

I HAVE A GREAT AETHER L5 Grinder here as well as some unupped PVP decks.

http://bit.ly/bPJrgb+

Flag Post

quantum pillars? really? immortals, really?

Flag Post

I would guess that they help with playing shards.

Flag Post

i dont think it can work…most lv5s heal more than the small dmg you do with phase dragons, and when you run out of cards youre dead. also when you run out of shields or just donot get them, youre dead, too. shards may help, but they cant absorb the damage done by lv5s.
i think you will loose most of the fights becuz you run out of cards.

Flag Post

No it works fairly well. I find aether grinding is a bit slow. You just have to get used to not relying on dimensional shields when you face deflag or steal, but otherwise its pretty good to win.

I find quantum pillars helps with devourer decks and for quanta to get the shards in play. If you want pure Aether, here’s an upped deck that works pretty well on L5 as well:

61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61r 61r 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 808 808 808 80b 80e 80e

Flag Post

I’ve updated the deck now that the “new” cards are out. Here is my new experimental aether deck.

It will not win every L5 round, but it will win very consistently if played correctly. The key is to prioritize. Mindgates out first, electrocutor, shards, then you creatures. Keep the dimensional shields for as long as you can. (Typically people target round 18, in this case, you may want to use a dimensional shield to heal, then wait until you are low on life again before playing the next shield).

I added an eternity and a spark. The spark should be saved. I use the eternity and spark to keep from decking out. ROUNDS are very long. This is not an efficient deck, its a deck designed not to lose. In other words, if it can’t win, it will try to deck the opponent out. It does win- it even gets EM’s, it’s just that in case the opponent has too many empathy bonds, it will try to deck out opponent.

The one deck I do not think it can beat is the aether with mindgate because it will duplicate your dimensional shields and the like…

It wins a lot of L5 rounds, but it also takes a very long time. Mark is aether.

5ro 5t2 61o 61o 61o 61p 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 623 623 623 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80e

Flag Post

Visit Jmdt ttw study guide http://elementsforum.co.cc/index.php/topic,8813.0.html it helps alot with know the speed of certain decks and ect.

Flag Post

@qazzaq123:

My guess is that my deck is much slower than the ones posted. It is not efficient at all. I usually save my time quanta to make sure I have enough to recast the sparks. The rounds can take a very long time.

Again, I’m using the newer cards so this deck is a bit more experimental in nature.

I made a few adjustments. Mostly upgrading pendelums.

5ro 5t2 61p 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 623 623 623 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 81q 81q 81q

One thing I would probably change is I would try to split the upped aether pendulums and aether towers 4/4 instead of 5/3 to reduce exposure to earthquakes. I’m not going to waste 1500 to correct my mistake, but you don’t have to make the same one.

The deck takes time to learn to play.

-Get electrocutors into play early if possible. They help a lot.
-Probably try to get immortals out before you start using mindgate. I like to get mindgate into play early. It’s tempting to use mindgate at the very beginning, but if you don’t have the right quanta you just end up throwing away creatures and items you steal.
-Save eternity for the end and use it with mindgates. Conserve your time quanta for this purpose. Do not wait until the very end though. Sometimes it is good to start using the eternity spark around round 6. This gives you some room if you want to reverse an AI card and mindgate it.
-Save the spark to avoid decking out.
-Try to get some immortals into play early on to start doing damage.
-Hold off on using your dimensional shields if you can. [Poison is a problem].

I’ll probably keep working on this deck for a while. My guess is I will up the time pendelum and mindgates next. After that, I will explore upping the immortals, but I’m not sure.

Flag Post

It’s worthless farming L5 unless you get an upped card. L3 is much more consistent until you can get enough upped cards to lay the smackdown on FGs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thelonesun:

It’s worthless farming L5 unless you get an upped card. L3 is much more consistent until you can get enough upped cards to lay the smackdown on FGs.

Farming any LV that you dont have a good deck for is like giving away free score/coins.

Flag Post

I like different challenges. Just grinding L3 over and over again can get tedious even with new decks. Plus its nice to win upped cards, even though its very rare. Also, a good way to test pvp1 decks (unupped) is to try them out in L5, if the deck can get the L5 below 100, its probably good.

L5 is good practice for FG since HP are 200. Best grind/value is probably T50 for all the weapons you win (and can sell) imho.

I do wish there was an easier way to get nymphs though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mntoothpick:

I like different challenges. Just grinding L3 over and over again can get tedious even with new decks. Plus its nice to win upped cards, even though its very rare. Also, a good way to test pvp1 decks (unupped) is to try them out in L5, if the deck can get the L5 below 100, its probably good.

L5 is good practice for FG since HP are 200. Best grind/value is probably T50 for all the weapons you win (and can sell) imho.

I do wish there was an easier way to get nymphs though.

I agree Lv5 is a great testing level and yes if your deck is good than you atlest got a shot vs FG also lol if there was an easier way to get nymphs they wouldn’t be ultra rare than.Since you can only get nymphs from the oracle.

Flag Post

@quzzaq123:

My post over at the official forums demonstrates what a single purple nymph is capable of:

http://elementsforum.co.cc/index.php/topic,12204.0.html

Flag Post

@quzzaq123:

My post over at the official forums demonstrates what a single purple nymph is capable of:

http://elementsforum.co.cc/index.php/topic,12204.0.html

Well lets show the world what 1 nymph can do XD anyways i do think pink nymph is the beat to shut down a deck.[Note:this is Mntoothpick image of the link he/she posted on forums,so i posted it to save you the time.]

Flag Post

BTW, the link in the forums also has my blog info and my picture so you can figure out my gender fairly easily. Wonder if elements will ever be on x-fire for screenies. :)

Flag Post

just an fyi, grinding halfbloods (level 5) is useless. use a rush deck for level 3 and top 50 until you can afford a false god deck. tips here elementsforum.co.cc

Flag Post

Grinding L5 is not useless. Grinding L3 over and over with the same decks can get boring, so it is nice to have a new set of challenges. The rewards are higher (you can win some decent upped cards) and you can probably build an L5 grinder before an FG grinder, so its a good place to start. Plus its easier to stay in Kong chat. In any case the original link includes a link to my T50 post embedded as well as tips for L3 decks. (Like the unupped mono-darkness grinder.)

L5 is a decent challenge.

T50 may get you more electrum because you can sell the weapons from the farms, but those rounds (as helpful as they are to electrum gain) are not particularly thrillsville. But then again, the grinding isn’t either but its the only way to get the cards.

Besides, you can still sign up on Kong chat with L5. I’ve spent plenty of time at the official Elements forums. I noted in my post on T50 grinding [ http://bit.ly/cbDCzI ] that I am using a variation on Netjack’s deck (just like I noted on the official forums that I use a variation of CCYB).

Flag Post

Grinding L5 is not useless. Grinding L3 over and over with the same decks can get boring, so it is nice to have a new set of challenges. The rewards are higher (you can win some decent upped cards) and you can probably build an L5 grinder before an FG grinder, so its a good place to start. Plus its easier to stay in Kong chat. In any case the original link includes a link to my T50 post embedded as well as tips for L3 decks. (Like the unupped mono-darkness grinder.)

L5 is a decent challenge.

T50 may get you more electrum because you can sell the weapons from the farms, but those rounds (as helpful as they are to electrum gain) are not particularly thrillsville. But then again, the grinding isn’t either but its the only way to get the cards.

Besides, you can still sign up on Kong chat with L5. I’ve spent plenty of time at the official Elements forums. I noted in my post on T50 grinding [ http://bit.ly/cbDCzI ] that I am using a variation on Netjack’s deck (just like I noted on the official forums that I use a variation of CCYB).

I agree but you know me am a lv3 fan and i love grind them over and over,and yes each lv has a key use lv3=good grinding area,lv5=larger rewards and higher than that is FG also top50=for rares.

Flag Post

You can actually grind Top50 and still use the Kong chat. You just have to access Top50 through the quest menu in stead of the main menu.

Still I agree that Level5 isn’t useless. It’s not the fastest way to get lots of cash, but it’s a change of pace from endless Level3 or Top50 grinding and a decent place to try out new decks. Besides I’m not obsessed with getting a top score so I just play what I feel like, even though it might be suboptimal like playing Level5 or not backing out of unfavorable FG fights.

Flag Post

Dive trick: Use a wyrm/elite wyrm, make it use dive, and parallel universe it. Do not use dive on the copy until youre ready to parallel universe it, or its attack will return to normal. Doing this, i got an elite wyrm with 40 attack.

Flag Post

Level 5 is more of a gamble, but is a great way to earn more cash than usual if your deck is decent. The chance to win upgraded cards maybe small, but it can also help in the long run.

But if you’re doing a great job grinding on AI3 with much success, I’d say stick to it. I prefer faster games, that give a constant flow of coins, than having a slower but more rewarding pace with halfbloods.

The best way to maximize your playing experience however, is to build a deck suited for each level of AI. There’s nothing better than that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mystiq_vale:

Level 5 is more of a gamble, but is a great way to earn more cash than usual if your deck is decent. The chance to win upgraded cards maybe small, but it can also help in the long run.

But if you’re doing a great job grinding on AI3 with much success, I’d say stick to it. I prefer faster games, that give a constant flow of coins, than having a slower but more rewarding pace with halfbloods.

The best way to maximize your playing experience however, is to build a deck suited for each level of AI. There’s nothing better than that.

I agree i been grinding lv3 for a long time and i get rather a good amount of score/coins per hour and i rarely lose a match compare to lv5’s so yea stick to the lv your best at grinding.

Flag Post

I finally got around to updating my L5 grinder for 1.25. The old codes do not work anymore.

New deck code is:

5lm 5lm 5rt 5rt 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7jo 7jv 7jv 7k2 7la 7la 7la 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q3 7q3 7q7 7q8 7q8 7qc 7ri 7ri 8ps

This uses a lot of upped cards, but is fairly successful against half-bloods.

Flag Post

I finally got around to updating my L5 grinder for 1.25.

Hey Mntoothpick I haven’t seen you in a very long time also many features have changed and one which is that Level 5 is now Level 4.

The old codes do not work anymore.

Yup, Now when you copy the deck code from forums it doesn’t import the mark.

This uses a lot of upped cards, but is fairly successful against half-bloods.

I see the main idea is to use the Dune Scorpion and Eternity, to me the only odd cards in there is the Quantum Towers. I am guessing you are using that to spam your shards so it doesn’t cut into your Light/Time quantum also to fuel your Pharaoh scrabs ability.

I was thinking why not just go fully Time/Light using 6 blessings/ 6 Dune Scorpion/ Shards and Eternity. Quick question what’s the win rate with that current deck?

Flag Post

I should have said 1.26.

I know that L5 is L4, which is why I had to say half blood in the post.

I find using multiple cards often reduces the efficiency of the deck by prolonging the draws. The deck relies heavily on a dune scorpion to cause the primary cumulative damage, but in many instances, the other cards like Pharoah and Anubis prove invaluable.

In addition to providing the quanta for the shards of gratitude, the quantum towers are often used to provide the gravity needed for the scarabs (creature control) and the immortality necessary for anubis. Quantum towers also reduce the threat of devourers and help if you get flooded with nightmare or your creature gets mutated.

Often times, I’ll end up with a fleet of immortalized scarabs, clearing the enemy creatures.