Forums Elements

DIC (Deck Improvement Center) page 53

1466 posts

Flag Post

Heres what I got

There is 30 cards there was a mistake and my mark is darkness
This deck needs help beating AI3 fire deck with voodoo dolls (since my deck has troubles catching up with that decks damage)

Flag Post

Personally, I think
+3 Devs
+1 Nightfall
-3 Pillars
-1 Dragon
would be good

Flag Post

I’m really kind of surprised this thread hasn’t been stickied yet.

Flag Post

Updating again, would still like some help. Here’s what I’ve got now

Flag Post

I’ve only got Max’s demon because I won it in a spin and figured I’ll throw it in.

Flag Post

Try reducing your deck to 30 cards
Mark of Entropy
5 Cats
6 Vultures
1 Graveyard
3 Boneyard
3 Bone Wall
11 Death Pillars
1 Long Sword

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ickitt:

I’m really kind of surprised this thread hasn’t been stickied yet.

The thread wouldn’t be seen if the other stickies are bumped as only 2 active stickies can be viewed if a player scroll under the game but if the player opens the forums through the “view all forum threads” then they can see all. :)

Flag Post

hey, i have a 34 card aether deck. Whats the best card to upgrade?

Flag Post
Originally posted by olympianskier:

hey, i have a 34 card aether deck. Whats the best card to upgrade?

Have you considered upgrading to 30 cards first?

Probably towers, since they allow for more flexibility and faster quanta gain.

Of course, you could also upgrade the spider, making it into a beastly 7|2 attacker for 4 aether.

Flag Post

So I barely use this thread, but here goes. A little background. So in an attempt to frustrate my opponents in their 30 card deck attempts, I chose to make this. It does not work against decks above 31~ cards with no draw acceleration. But I wanted to know if there were cards that were better suited for the stall role.

Some options I choose are to add a second quintessence to complete a set of two with aflatoxin. (for easier malignant cell generation)

Flag Post

Adding sundials(unupped) could offer more versitality. (This creates a 37 card deck)
With all the SoFo around, PA is a viable option.
Since your idea is a deckout, SoSac and SoBe could be useful, each taking a solid 2 out of the stalling turns.
Adding a purify will help against poison decks.

Flag Post

please advise me. Im beating fg and chances are lower
mark of time
20Qpillars
1fallen elf
1bornyard and bornwall
1deflagration 1lavagolem 1rain of fire
2empathicbond
1iceshield and mind flayer
2steal
1lobotomizer 1quintessance 1demensionshield
2sanctuary
1firequeen
6sundial
2elite otyugh
2supernova
5upped hourglass
ps;what should i upgrade next?

Flag Post

I’m using
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52h 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 8pk
to farm a3 though I rarely win against the ai using steam machines with firemark once they drop down a ice shield or freeze a couple of my mummys as that slows it down enough for the steam machines+fire spirits to take me down

Flag Post
Originally posted by wasbat:

please advise me. Im beating fg and chances are lower
mark of time
20Qpillars
1fallen elf
1bornyard and bornwall
1deflagration 1lavagolem 1rain of fire
2empathicbond
1iceshield and mind flayer
2steal
1lobotomizer 1quintessance 1demensionshield
2sanctuary
1firequeen
6sundial
2elite otyugh
2supernova
5upped hourglass
ps;what should i upgrade next?

Reminds me of SGbow, try using Limitless Speed, Rol/Hope, or Flay Em instead, as these tend to work better.
EDIT:Oops.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonofhades666:

I’m using
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52h 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 8pk
to farm a3 though I rarely win against the ai using steam machines with firemark once they drop down a ice shield or freeze a couple of my mummys as that slows it down enough for the steam machines+fire spirits to take me down

Sorry, but I do not know what your deck is and the trainer won’t load to let me check.

Flag Post

well just a standard poison bone drag mummy deck

Flag Post

Reminds me of SGbow, try using Limitless Speed, Rol/Hope, or Flay Em instead, as these tend to work better.
EDIT:Oops.

What cards dose Limitless speed,Flay Em include??

Flag Post

Note: Use http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/ to load deck codes to display the deck image.

Flag Post

Current deck, works based on improvements from the druids. Occasional poor draw but it’s very successful overall.

Flag Post

Currently using a semi-upped mono-dark for doing bronze arena, pretty good win rate but I rarely win against mono-aether, any ideas how to improve? Still hunting for a vampire stilleto from bronze/ai3

Flag Post

ok, so i have this deck-

it works pretty well at beating AI3, but is there anything i could do more to beat bronze easier, as i want to get more Shards, preferably SoR and SoSer.

Flag Post

Currently using a semi-upped mono-dark for doing bronze arena, pretty good win rate but I rarely win against mono-aether, any ideas how to improve? Still hunting for a vampire stilleto from bronze/ai3

You might try putting in a Shard of Focus, accretion is good for getting rid of dimensional shields and can be used 3 times before becoming a useless card.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy5000:

You might try putting in a Shard of Focus, accretion is good for getting rid of dimensional shields and can be used 3 times before becoming a useless card.

If he doesn’t even have a stilleto I doubt he has SoFo. I’d say pack at least 3 steals minimum just to deal with mono aether decks.

Flag Post

lol actually I do have a sofo, from bronze spins

Flag Post

Oh you know. Earning coins.
Any suggestions?