Forums Elements

The Elemental Corruption (By DrOctaganapus2)

1290 posts

Flag Post

Inspired by Doon_Doon’s Story, Aethans Adventure, The Adventures of Arson, etc. I decided I want to make my own story…

You are an elemental who lives as a hermit with your 3 best friends; Elli the Life Elemental, Isaac the Entropy Elemental and Andre the Death Elemental. Everyone in the land of Elementhron has an element. There are rumors that there are people who are the “Quanta” Elementals, who can use all elements. However there are people who can also be unable to even use the Elements. Everyone who is an “Elemental Warrior” is an Elemental who can wield the power of using creatures to fight alongside them in their adventure.

This will be kind of like a RPG story of elements. You are you obviously. Your 3 best friends will assist you during your journey. Every Chapter will possibly be about the separate adventures of each person. You and your friends can “befriend” creatures, but people of a specific element

Elli – The Life Elemental
Creatures:
Horned Frog
Rustler
Cockatrice

Spells:
Heal
Adreadaline

Permanents/Equipped items:
Short Sword
Jade Shield

Looks like: Brownish hair, 2 lacerations on neck (will be explained in the story eventually), multiple cuts from being a klutz. Blue Eyes.

Description: Elli is a very nice gal. She is very brave and she will do anything to help her friends. She however can be way too protective to the point where she will take heavy damage to keep a friend alive. Often quarreling with Isaac.

Isaac – The Entropy Elemental
Creatures:
S. Cat
S. Cat

Spells:
Chaos Seed x2
Pandemonium

Permanents/Equipped Items
Dissipation Shield
Shield
Short Sword

Description: Isaac is a loyal and trustworthy friend. But due to Childhood trauma, he is very emotionless person and will only show emotion when under deep emotional stress. Often quarreling with Elli.

Looks Like: Black Hair, Blue eyes. Very Muscular.

Andre – The Death Elemental
Creatures:
Skeleton
Skeleton
Skeleton
Flesh Spider
Vulture

Spells:
Poison
Plague

Permanents/Equipped Items
Skull Shield
Short Sword

Description: Andre is very nice. Maybe too nice, Andre is a pacifist that is unafraid to fight back at any moment. He is very timid and quiet but is nice to any newcomer but will be very protective. He is a lot stronger than people decipher him for.

Looks like: Large scar on right cheek, Black hair, and Brown eyes.

You however are believed by your friends to be a fire elemental. You are a Quanta Elemental however. There is a evil organization that is known for illegally abusing creatures, killing them and other crimes.

I hope you like it! I plan on posting Chap. 1 soon

Flag Post

Chapter 1
(This is my first chapter, so cut me some slack and be as critical/honest as you can)

You and the group are going to the Elemental Festival in your home town of Purifyna, your home town and a Discrim none towns. A Discrim none town is an area which is one of the only 7 towns in the entire world that allow all elementals to live in one place as all elements discriminate each other, all thinking they are better than each other. Isaac stops, takes a deep inhale and says “Man, this is a great smell, the Elemental Food must be—“but is interrupted when Andre yells out “That’s no Barbe-Q! It’s a fire! Common!” You and the group run over to see that the town is in flames. You and the Group look in horror as you see nothing but Charred bodies, burning buildings, and the worst part is you and the group see nothing but you and your friends dead loved ones.
Elli looks in horror and yells “Who could have done this?!” Everyone however hears a booming laughter as they look to see a Black Crusader accompanied by a Maxwell’s demon, Hematite Golem and a Wyrm. Before anyone can so much as react, the Hematite Golem smashes the Ground and opens 3 large walls, one cutting off your friends, you with Elli and the other 2 cut off out of sight. You look forward to see the Black Crusader. Elli summons her creatures and her shield and sword and looks to you and yells “Grab that Dagger and Shield there!”

FIGHT SCENE:
Enemy:
(Evil) Crusader – 5/11

Team:
Horned Frog – 3/3
Rustler -1/1
Cockatrice – 4/4
Elli – 3/100
You – 2/100

BATTLE:
Evil Crusader attacks Elli for 4 Damage
Horned Frog attacks Crusader for 3 Damage. Crusader is now 5/8
Rustler attacks Crusader – MISS
Cockatrice attacks Crusader for 4 damage. Crusader is now at 5/4
You attack the Crusader – MISS
Elli attacks Crusader for 3 Damage. Crusader is now at 5/1

Elli knocks the bloodied and weak crusader back with her shield. She raises her Short Sword and yells “This is for the ones I loved that you killed!” She gets ready to bring the Sword down but you grab her wrist, stopping her. Elli says “What are you doi—“but the Crusader becomes brighter and brighter and is now back to its original white color. The Crusader looks down at you and says “Thank you for saving me, I was cursed, I was ambushed and that was the last thing I remember. In return for saving me, I will accompany you. Let us go slay those other cursed people!” You run around the maze to find that Isaac and Andre have slain the Hematite Golem and Maxwell’s demon. But the Wyrm is seen flying away…

You – The Quantum Elemental
Creatures:
Crusader – 2/4

Spells:
None

Permanents/Items:
Shield
Dagger

Flag Post

sounds very good so far, you provided a lot of description of the characters too, just a minor thought about the last part: when you said the crusader looked down at you, wasn’t he supposed to be on the floor (about to get killed), and looking up, as I said though, just a minor thought

Flag Post

Ok i love the story so far but i got a question if these elementals are those who can only wield the power of using creatures/spells/Permanents of their elements how come they use short Swords shouldn’t they be using the weapon from there elements? Hey later on the story do we get a say as to what can happend by picking either A,B,C or D. I love the ending that we now know someone is cursing elemental creatures to turn evil.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Ok i love the story so far but i got a question if these elementals are those who can only wield the power of using creatures/spells/Permanents of their elements how come they use short Swords shouldn’t they be using the weapon from there elements? Hey later on the story do we get a say as to what can happend by picking either A,B,C or D. I love the ending that we now know someone is cursing elemental creatures to turn evil.

Flag Post

I need to explain some things that I didnt anwser before/forgot to write:

1) Other Cards can be wielded by anybody, including non-elementals
2) Mutating creatures are illegal because it can hurt creatures in many ways, just like in the real game
3) I will put up the A.B.C.D options if it is something important in the game
4) A quanta elemental can recruit any element creature, a specific elemental can only recruit creatures of their opposite/own element. I will make exceptions however
5) Some dragons will be good like emerald dragon, while some would be evil, like the Obsidian Dragon

Flag Post

Chapter 2 – The Aftermath & The Reminiscence
(I don’t know what to name these things lol)
Italic names/cards are newly received
Cards with the big words of (GONE) mean that it is unreuseable

After searching the town, you and the group realize that everyone in town is dead or evacuated. Isaac goes to find any survivors while Andre is burying his skeleton that was killed by the Maxwell’s demon and Elli had her arm placed on her leg/hip area. Isaac finds a store that has half its inventory charred. He mutters to himself “Am I a looter if no one is here? Yes” He finds a Fire Bolt Spell, an Emphatic Bond and he sees a tail behind the store. He looks to see a cat that is trying to fool Isaac by playing dead, but Isaacs clearly sees it breathing. He pulls out a small treat (Isaac is a great cook) and gives it to the cat. The Cat starts to follow him around. He smiles realizing he just got another cat, however it seems to have a thicker build than his other 2 cats.

Isaac gained a 2/3 S. Cat!

He comes back to see Elli breathing heavily and blood running down her leg. He looks in horror. Andre notices this and says to Isaac “Whoa, Isaac, I haven’t seen your face since you hurt us with that pandemonium.” Isaac looks down and remembers how he and the group were surrounded by a pack of Lycanthropes that were all powered somehow. He used his Pandemonium, killing 2 of the 8 Lycanthropes, badly damaging 3 of them, and scaring away the other 3. He then remembers how he yelled “Hey guys look at how I—“but looks in horror as Elli was bleeding from her neck, Andres cheek was so badly cut his bones could be seen, and you were burned by a fire bolt. After this, the Lycans combine into a giant 9/10 Lycanthrope, you become so infuriated with its persistence that you shoot a fire bolt at the Lycan, killing it. Elli eventually healed everyone and says it is ok since Entropy is always random, but Isaac never forgave himself. Trying to forget that ominous event, he says “Hey Elli, I found this weird—“but he is interrupted when Elli shrieks and yells “I wanted this since I was a little girl!” She runs up and gives Isaac a hug, Isaac smiling since he was never truly loved by anybody. The Crusader looks down and asks “What is that artifact you are holding?” Elli tells the Crusader “It is an emphatic bond, I found out it heals you for the aura your creatures give off, but I wanted it for its looks as a little girl.” She puts it around her neck and smiles as the bleeding stops and the wound shrinks faster than normal.

Elli gained Emphatic Bond!

The Crusader talks about how he, the Wyrm, the Golem and the Maxwell’s demon were traveling to stop the evil people committing crimes when they were ambushed by an overwhelming amount of Stoned Gargoyles (ha-ha, a good joke). After that the last thing he remembers is seeing Elli about to kill him and you stopping him. Thinking you are an Fire Elemental, Isaac gives you the Fire Bolt. Isaac takes out a map of Purifyna and its neighboring areas. Elli suggests that they go to a neighboring town of Valkyrian, a light town, Andre suggests going to a small village near Valkyrian, and Isaac doesn’t care.

You gained Fire Bolt!

What will YOU DO?!
A) Go to Valkyrian, see if they know about the problem
B) Go to the village, it may be too risky at Valkyrian
C) Stay here and wait for everyone to rest
D) You suggest!

You can also do a hybrid of what you want to do.

Creatures:
Crusader – 2/4

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents/Items:
Dagger
Shield

Creatures:
Horned Frog
Cockatrice
Rustler

Spells:
Heal
Adrenaline

Permanents/Items:
Jade Shield
Short Sword
Emphatic Bond
S. Cat – 1/1
S. Cat – 1/1

Spells:
Chaos Seed
Chaos Seed (GONE)

Permanents/Items:
Dagger
Dissapation Shield
Shield
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Flesh Spider – 3/3
Vulture – 2/3

Spells:
Plague
Poison

Permanents/Items:

Skull Shield
Dagger

Flag Post

I’d go with B, if there’s some guy going around corrupting creatures a major city would be swarming with enemies, and staying to rest is just waiting for more enemies to come after you.

Flag Post

I say B) Go to the village, it may be too risky at Valkyrian. your group may need more help or new more powerfull items also needs more information of the events taking place before they enter Valkyrian so they can have an advantage.

Flag Post
Issac? ISSAC!?!?!?!? THERE MUST BE GOLDEN SUN! Seriously though, I'm getting one of the original Golden Sun GBA Adv catriges soon. Yayme! Wait, the story? I say A, because of Drak's logic. After all, if there are enemies, there will be more to gain, and it will make the story more interesting. :D It might also bring you closer to the "evil". It's an adventure story, trouble is going to find you anyway, so why not get the jump on trouble? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So when you feel the wind, you gotta feel it blowing! Let's go search for the wind that dries our tears! Japanese Translation- Kaze wo kanjiyou kaze wo kanjirun da! Namida kawakashite kureru kaze wo sagashi ni yukou! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to get Hammered, Ammy? -Issun ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea! They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the Gods' gift to man is here! Bonjour! -Waka

Flag Post
?
Originally posted by Knoob85687:
Issac? ISSAC!?!?!?!? THERE MUST BE GOLDEN SUN! Seriously though, I'm getting one of the original Golden Sun GBA Adv catriges soon. Yayme! Wait, the story? I say A, because of Drak's logic. After all, if there are enemies, there will be more to gain, and it will make the story more interesting. :D It might also bring you closer to the "evil". It's an adventure story, trouble is going to find you anyway, so why not get the jump on trouble? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So when you feel the wind, you gotta feel it blowing! Let's go search for the wind that dries our tears! Japanese Translation- Kaze wo kanjiyou kaze wo kanjirun da! Namida kawakashite kureru kaze wo sagashi ni yukou! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to get Hammered, Ammy? -Issun ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea! They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the Gods' gift to man is here! Bonjour! -Waka

Flag Post
why not get the jump on trouble?

because it’s suicide?

Flag Post

Chapter 3: Stephan the Beautiful
Due to a 2-to-1 margin, I am going with B, sorry Knoob, btw, congrats on the GBA thing :D
Due to the fact you are the technical leader, you convince the group to go to the village. After travelling, you guys take a small break at a shop; he is selling spells and weapons. Isaac buys another Chaos Seed, to make up for the one he used on the Hematite Golem. Andre waits and Elli buys a Heal. You trade your Dagger for a Short Sword.

You got a Short Sword!
Isaac got a Chaos Seed!
Elli buys a heal!

You and the group eventually come across a small village. You walk though town, you are greeted and you stare at the Pegasus’s and the Crusaders. But you also see death people as well. Isaac says “A very weird town, Light and Death people? I mean—.” But he is interrupted when a Large man with a White Cape with the Light insignia comes out and says ”Hello! I am Stephan the Beautiful! Move aside outsider! What is your name Beautiful?” Elli yells ”Get away freak!” Stephan grabs her forcefully and says, ”Your coming with me! Your marrying me weather you like it or not!” Isaac pushes Stephan away and yells “Leave her alone! She doesn’t want you you dumb Caveman!” Stephan simply laughs and mockingly says “Oh! Are you her Boyfriend? How about I beat you up and take your girlfriend?! Isaac summons his Cats and takes out his Sword and Shield, Elli hands him her Emphatic Bond. Stephan summons his Pegasus, his Guardian Angel and a Mummy and Equips his Morningstar…

FIGHT SCENE
ENEMY:
Stephan the Beautiful – 7/21
Mummy – 5/3
Guardian Angel – 1/6 Heal
Pegasus – 3/2 Dive

Team:
Isaac: 3/100
S. Cat – 2/3
S. Cat – 1/1
S. Cat – 1/1

BATTLE:
Isaac attacks The Mummy for 3 damage…MUMMY HAS BEEN DEFEATED
S. Cat attacks Guardian Angel for 2 Damage. Guardian Angel is now at 1/4
S. Cat attacks Pegasus. Pegasus for 1 damage. Pegasus is now at 3/1.
S. Cat attacks Stephan for 1 damage. Stephan is now at 7/20.
Stephan attacks Isaac for 6 damage. Isaac is now at 3/94
Pegasus uses Dive. Pegasus is now at 6/1. Pegasus attacks Isaac. Isaac is now at 3/89
Guardian Angel attacks S. Cat for 1 Damage…S. CAT HAS BEEN DEFEATED
Guardian Angel uses Heal. Guardian Angel is now at 1/6.
Isaac uses Chaos Seed. Creates another Guardian Angel.
Isaac attacks Guardian Angel for 3 Damage. Guardian Angel is now at 1/3
S. Cat attacks Guardian Angel for 2 Damage. Guardian Angel is now at 1/1
S. Cat attacks Guardian Angel for 1 Damage…GUARDIAN ANGEL HAS BEEN DEFEATED
Emphatic Bond heals Isaac for 3 Health. Isaac is now at 3/92
Stephan attacks Isaac for 6 damage; Isaac is now at 3/86
S. Cat attacks Stephan for 2 Damage. Stephan is now at 7/18.
Guardian Angel Heals Isaac for 5 Damage. Isaac is now at 3/91
Guardian Angel attacks Stephan for 1 Damage. Stephan is now at 7/17
S. Cat attacks Stephan for 1 Damage. Stephan is now at 7/16
Isaac attacks Stephan for 3 damage. Deals one extra damage! Stephan is now at 7/12

Stephan yells “I have had enough of this!” he grabs Isaac and throws him on the ground. He stabs the Morningstar down but Isaac spins and slashes Stephens hamstring. Stephan then gets ready to deal a fatal blow to Isaac but is interrupted when the Light and Death mayors appear. They each in conjunctions say “Stephan! Stop fighting these newcomers now!” Stephan replies “But you don’t understand—.” But each of the Mayors yell “That’s ENOUGH!” Stephan says to Isaac “I am sorry I was dishonorable, please except these cards for my disrespect”
Isaac realizing that these are of no use to him, he gives you these cards. Elli thanks Isaac, takes the E. Bond back. You use the Holy Light on Isaac.
*You got a Morningstar!

Isaac got a Holy Light and a Guardian Angel!
Andre got a Mummy!

You are brought to an inn and rest for the day. The sounds were really soothing. The Guardian Angels soft singing with the skeletons light bone clinking was like a mini orchestra. After you wake up, you and the group are told about how Valkyrian is infested with some kind of “Evil Force”. You and the group decide on 2 places to go, the small life/death village of Enthandor or the heavily populated Water/Fire/Time town of Hyperianto. You know Hyperion is covered by 2 large ice and fire shields, so invasion was hard to do at Hyperianto.

What will YOU DO?!
A) Go to Hyperianto and see if there is anything you can learn about the village that destroyed your loved ones
B) Go to Enthandor to see if you can help them and get a good reward.
C)

Creatures:
Horned Frog – 3/3
Rustler – 1/1
Cockatrice – 4/4

Spells:
Heal
Adrenaline

Items/Permanents:
Short Sword
Jade Shield
S. Cat – 2/3
S. Cat – 1/1

Spells:
Chaos Seed
Holy Light

Items:
Dissipation Shield
Short Sword
Shield

Creatures:
Mummy – 5/3
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Flesh Spider – 3/3
Vulture – 2/3

Spells:
Poison
Plague

Permanents:
Skull Shield
Short Sword

Creatures:
Crusader – 2/4 Endow

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents/Items:
Morning Star
Dagger
Shield

Flag Post

This story is very good.
My only criticism is spelling. :)

But, anyway, it’s great.
Are you doing more chapters?
Cos it seems really interesting too.

Flag Post

hmm is the oracle in this?

Flag Post

What will YOU DO?!

My reason is Hyperianto is heavily populated which they might be out numbered plus they will need more help since as you saw Isaac wasn’t strong enough to beat Stephan. The more help the better i say.

Are you doing more chapters? Cos it seems really interesting too.

This is a new story that poped up so yes more chapters shall be coming
Originally posted by Master937:

hmm is the oracle in this?

So far no that i see.

Flag Post

What will YOU DO?!
A) Go to Hyperianto and see if there is anything you can learn about the village that destroyed your loved ones
C)

A: Because there will be fire. YEAH FIRE CARDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So when you feel the wind, you gotta feel it blowing! Let's go search for the wind that dries our tears! Japanese Translation- Kaze wo kanjiyou kaze wo kanjirun da! Namida kawakashite kureru kaze wo sagashi ni yukou! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to get Hammered, Ammy? -Issun ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea! They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the Gods' gift to man is here! Bonjour! -Waka

Flag Post

Master:
Maybe…I have been thinking about the Oracle playing an imortant part but I am still thinking about it

30112000:
Thank you :D
Yes, I will be doing more chapters

qazzaq123:
Thank you for anwsering those questions!

Flag Post

CHAPTER 4 – Isaac the True Warrior
Sorry again Knoob :(, don’t worry, the fire/time/water city is next after the somewhat long story of Enthandor is over :D

After leaving, you leave and Stephan apologizes one more time and gives you a map and waves goodbye. After walking for hours, Isaac collapses, he suffered a lot more damage than he realized. They rested for the night and continued walking. They see Enthandor and they run as fast as they can; but they are interrupted when they hear a roaring and look around to see nothing but skeletons and blood. A large troll, at least 4x the size of Stephan, holding his abnormally large club, roared This is my village! I will destroy it! Now leave before I kill you puny humans!”. Elli and Andre immediately held their hands on the sheaths of their short swords and Andre replied “ We mean no harm, please let us pass—.” but the troll knocks Andre flying into a tree, knocking him out of the realm of consciousness, Elli charges at the troll, but she is knocked away effortlessly by the Troll as well. You and Isaac look in horror as the troll laughs and summons 6 Lycanthropes. In anger, Isaac grabs Andres Short Sword and un-sheaths his. You take out your morning star and shield and you summon your Crusader.

FIGHT SCENE
Enemy:
Giant Troll: 9/50
Lycanthrope x6 – 1/1

Your Team:
You – 7/100
Isaac – 6/99
Crusader – 2/4 Endow
S. Cat – 1/1
S. Cat – 2/3

YOUR TURN
Crusader endows your Morningstar! Crusader is now at 9/6! Crusader attacks Giant Troll for 9 damage. Giant troll is now at 9/41.
You attack Lycanthrope 1 for 7 damage…LYCANATHROPE 1 HAS BEEN DEFEATED
Isaac attacks Lycanthrope 2 for 6 Damage…LYCANTHROPE 2 HAS BEEN DEFEATED
S. Cat attacks Lycanthrope 3 for 2 Damage…LYCANTHROPE 3 HAS BEEN DEFEATED
S. Cat attacks Lycanthrope 4 for 1 Damage…LYCANTHROPE 4 HAS BEEN DEFEATED
Guardian Angel attacks Lycanthrope 5 for 1 Damage…LYCANTHROPE 5 HAS BEEN DEFEATED

ENEMY TURN
Lycanthrope 6 becomes 6/6! Lycanthrope 6 attacks S. Cat for 6 Damage – MISS
Giant Troll attacks You for 8 Damage. You are now 92 Health.

YOUR TURN:
Crusader attacks Giant troll for 9 Damage, Giant Troll is now at 9/32
You attack Giant Troll for 7 Damage, Giant Troll is now at 9/25
Isaac attacks Giant Troll for 6 Damage, Giant Troll is now at 9/19
S. Cat attacks Lycanthrope 6 2 Damage. Lycanthrope 6 is now at 6/4
Guardian Angel attacks Lycanthrope 6 for 1 Damage. Lycanthrope 6 is now at 6/3
S. Cat attacks Lycanthrope for 1 Damage. Lycanthrope is now at 6/2

ENEMY TURN
Giant Troll attacks Isaac for 9 Damage. Isaac is now at 6/90
Lycanthrope 6 attacks Isaac for 6 Damage. Isaac is now at 6/84

YOUR TURN
You attack Giant Troll for 7 Damage. Giant Troll is now at 9/12
Crusader attacks Giant Troll for 9 Damage, Giant Troll is now 9/3
Isaac attacks Giant Troll for 6 Damage…GIANT TROLL HAS BEEN DEFEATED

It was one of the most epic fights you and Isaac fought. Back-To-Back, you were cutting the Lycans down while Isaac ferociously hacks and slashes at multiple of the Lycanthropes. It was even more epic when you fought the troll with your creatures and Isaac. Isaac running up the Trolls arm and stabbing/slashing at the Trolls face, You hacking at the legs and the 2 cats and the angel tag-teaming the remaining lycans and eventually the troll. The troll falls down, looks up as Isaac and says “Please…let me be… I will never hurt anyone again…show mercy please…” Isaac looks him in the eyes and says “Mercy?! You want mercy?! Did you show mercy when you killed all these people and when you hurt my friends?! Say hi to the devil for me!” as he stabs the Troll in the face with both swords, killing it. Elli and Andre each awaken to see Isaac holding 2 bloodied Short Swords as he is yelling in victory. Isaac and You immediately notice Elli and Andre awaken and run to Elli and Andre’s aid. Isaac asks “Are you guys alright?!” Elli replies “I’ve been better; Andre looks fine as—Whoa! Isaac, did you kill that troll?!” Isaac looks at you and says “Yeah, but I got some help” You both walk to the village as Isaac drags Elli and You drag Andre to Enthandor…

Health: 92

Creatures:
Crusader: 9/6

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Weapons:
Morning Star
Shield
Short Sword

Health: 57

Creatures:
Horned Frog – 3/3
Rustler – 1/1
Cockatrice – 4/4

Spells:
Heal
Adrenaline

Items/Permanents:
Jade Shield
Short Sword

Isaac – The Entropy Elemental
Health: 84

Creatures:
S. Cat – 1/1
S. Cat – 2/3

Spells:
Choas Seed
Holy Light

Permanents/Items:
Dissipation Shield
Shield
Short Sword

Health: 65

Creatures:
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Mummy – 5/3
Flesh Spider – 3/3
Vulture – 3/4

Spells:
Plague
Poison

Items:
Skull Shield
Short Sword

Flag Post

Chapter 4
The epic battle was nice and i like the fight scene details but your missing options for us to pick. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Chapter 4
The epic battle was nice and i like the fight scene details but your missing options for us to pick. :D

Thanks. The Choice will only be put in when something important is happening, like deciding when to fight a certain person, where to go, etc.

Flag Post

CHAPTER 5 – Enthandor

After what felt like hours of traveling, your group eventually arrives to Enthandor. You enter the town to see cheering. A man screams to signal that you are there and you summon your crusader. You and the group are told about how a scout saw your battle and thank you for slaying the troll that killed their people for millenniums. They proceed to throw you around but they stop, realizing you and the group are in a bad condition. You rest for the night…
After everyone is rejuvenated, the Grand Elder of the village, who goes by the name of “Elder Lion”. Elder Lion says “Thank you, that troll has murdered our—.” but he is interrupted when he sees 2 Necromancers, 1 with a Druidic Staff and 1 with an Arsenic, each laughing in unison has the life necromancer summons 2 abnormally large Cockatrices and the Death Necromancer summoning 5 Elite Skeletons and a Flesh Recluse. As you un-sheath your Morning-Star, you yell “CHARGE!!!” but you are interrupted as the Elder replies “Stop, you have done enough, let us handle this” As he slams his staff down on the floor as 5 Skeletons, 3 Leaf Dragons, 5 Giant Frogs and 2 Elite Cockatrice seem to appear behind you and the Elder.
The barrage of creatures slaughters the enemy creatures. Everyone in the group has their mouth gapped open in amazement as the creatures each defeat them all. The Life and Death Necromancers says “We…Will…Be…Back…The Corruption will rule the world” as they slam their staffs on the ground and disappear with the remaining 2 Skeletons and Flesh Recluse. The mayor turns back and says “I am in need of a favor of you brave warriors, those Necromancers that was holding the Jade Staff and the Arsenic, they were our prized artifacts, they have been stolen. Please get them back for us.” Everyone says yes and they decide attacking each Necromancer would take too long, so you and the group decide that Andre will go after the Death Elemental and Elli would go after the Light Elemental.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
A) Go with Elli, she needs the Support.
B) Go with Andre, his creatures are kind of weak and he could be overpowered.
Isaac would go with the opposite person, so if You go with Elli, Isaac would go with Andre and vise versa

Health: 100
Creatures:
Crusader: 9/6
Spells:
Fire Bolt
Weapons:
Morning Star
Shield
Short Sword
Horned Frog – 3/3
Rustler – 1/1
Cockatrice – 4/4
Spells:
Heal
Adrenaline
Items/Permanents:
Jade Shield
Short Sword
S. Cat – 1/1
S. Cat – 2/3
Spells:
Choas Seed
Holy Light
Permanents/Items:
Dissipation Shield
Shield
Short Sword
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Mummy – 5/3
Flesh Spider – 3/3
Vulture – 3/4
Spells:
Plague
Poison
Items:
Skull Shield
Short Sword

Flag Post

i want to say just one thing: crusaders cant endow a morning star as it is immaterial

Flag Post

but your stories are really exciting!

Flag Post
Andre. Isaac's magic is chaotic, so Elli might need to heal herself, an ability which the others lack. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So when you feel the wind, you gotta feel it blowing! Let's go search for the wind that dries our tears! Japanese Translation- Kaze wo kanjiyou kaze wo kanjirun da! Namida kawakashite kureru kaze wo sagashi ni yukou! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to get Hammered, Ammy? -Issun ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea! They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the Gods' gift to man is here! Bonjour! -Waka