Tourney. Random cards. page 2

210 posts

Flag Post

i want to join please

Flag Post

Up to 16 players so far.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jooe15:

i take it 6 random cards is 6 different random cards… not just 3 of one random and 3 of another

As you want, I suggest to make more than one deck 3 is good.

Originally posted by takezoido:

i’ll join
ign:takezoido
not sure how that time thing works, but it’s 12:00 in the link

I see I change link to one that is easier to understand.

Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

Why can’t first place get a nymph? ;-; Not that I’ll be joining: aka, i suck.

No matter if you suck this is good training area+it’s no big deal if you lose first I’ve don that lots of times. The reason why there is no nymph or mark is because this tourney is not sponsored by Zanzaraino the developer, it’s sponsored by codes I won at forums.

Originally posted by mrezman2:

Joining. You can get a nymph if you win on the forums. My time zone: UTC

Se comment above.

Originally posted by whydoilive:

< ign , let me play then, I AM ACTUAL GMT ENGLAND, :-p

Ok so gmt 0 then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Up to 16 players so far.

16 not bad and so fast:) From now on I guess qazzy is tourney leader too.

Flag Post

I still don’t understand what the “6-random-cards” rule means…

Flag Post
Originally posted by gomorycut:

I still don’t understand what the “6-random-cards” rule means…

These are the random cards

You must at least use 2 of them and in total you must have at least over 6 random cards. The 2 diffrent random cards you have chosen must be from different elements.

Flag Post

I’m sorry, but that is still not clear. Can I use 1 fate egg and 5 pandemoniums to satisfy this rule of 6?

Flag Post

from what i understood, u can

Flag Post

gomorycut: you’d have to have a minimum of two cards. So It would have to be TWO fate eggs, and 4 pandemoniums to satisfy the rule.

Disregard the above. ^^ sorry for the confusion

Flag Post

I totally did not catch that a minimum of two copies of a card had to be taken from how the rules are written. If so, then are we sure that 2 fate eggs + 4 pandemonium is enough to satisfy the 6-rule? Or is it perhaps 6 distinct cards, at least 2 of each one? Or some other interpretation….?

Flag Post

Edc make it easier and change the rule to be, At least 2 cards from the list but must not be from the same element. Many would agree to this as your rule caused a host of confusion for the past few days.

Flag Post

agreed

Flag Post

I’m in at gmt -8 and ign is sorfimmer

Flag Post

Edc make it easier and change the rule to be, At least 2 cards from the list but not from the same element. Many would agree to this as your rule caused a host of confusion for the past few days.

What qaz said but still must be at least 6 cards in total otherwise you could add 2random cards and make a total other deck without even using the cards

Flag Post

why didnt you tell me about this???
im in!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragtom:

why didnt you tell me about this???
im in!

O sorry drag forgot but only 2 days old. And glad you are in. makes 18 of us so far:)

And people don’t be scared any number can join even odd numbers. I know a way to fix that.(join myself)

Flag Post

Here is the general rules and I’m sorry for the confusion I have caused.

General rules

Shards are not allowed.
The winner has to post the results in this topic.
There will be 3 days for every round, if a match isn’t completed I will award the win to who was more active in
trying to contact his opponent. A good way to kontakt is pm’s.

Upgraded cards are not allowed.
All matches are best of 3.
All decks must contain at least 2 cards from the list but not from the same elements. In total you must use at least 6 cards from the list may be same for example 1fate egg and 5mingates. It’s also ok to pick several cards from the list from the same element as a long you have 1 card from the list from an other element. For example 1Discord and 5 Mutation and 3 mind gate

List of random cards.

Flag Post

also, since ‘mindgate’ is called random, what about parallel universe?
i know, you can pu you own creatures.

Flag Post

Thanks for clarifying some of the rules.

Now, regarding this rule: “All matches are best of 3” are we allowed to change decks between these 3 games (while each deck still obeying the rules, of course) ?

Flag Post

Now, regarding this rule: “All matches are best of 3” are we allowed to change decks between these 3 games (while each deck still obeying the rules, of course) ?

Yes you can change decks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragtom:

also, since ‘mindgate’ is called random, what about parallel universe?
i know, you can pu you own creatures.

The random cards is cards that can cause a random effekt like mindagte you don’t almost know for sure what you gonna draw with PU you always know what to come.

Yes I even recommend you to have more than 1 deck ready, if your opponent has a deck that counters yours or so.

Flag Post

Will you be making the brackets now as we gained enough members so far or will giving a day or 2 for any new sign ups?

Flag Post

Hi

I’d like to join too please.

Name: adal1234
Time: GMT+1

Flag Post

Will you be making the brackets now as we gained enough members so far or will giving a day or 2 for any new sign ups?

I leave the brackets to challonge and I will modify to fix gmt as a good as I can. I give 2 days more for singnups since thats what I have promised, some people might not be able to start if I say tourney has started. Therefor I must wait until sunday

Originally posted by adal1234:

Hi

I’d like to join too please.

Name: adal1234
Time: GMT+1

The more the better:)

Flag Post

I guess I’m in.

IGN: Afdarenty 2
Time: GMT 0