Forums Elements

Poll: is farming an exploit?

25 posts

Flag Post

BunKeR_Vago: poll : is farming an exploit ?

BunKeR_Vago: i bet that thread would get locked so fast lol .

higguso: is mono death mummy rush a good deck for farming bronze arena?

ericl724: i use its a trap

BunKeR_Vago: its a great deck , but i wouldnt up it . i would up mono dark

MansW1: im making that thread lol

higguso: is mono death better than mono dark for bronze farming?

BunKeR_Vago: mans link me = ]

BunKeR_Vago: define better .

ericl724: or mitosis devourer nightfall

higguso: i find mono dark slower and less powerful

tankwars: I know a guy called solo123 or something who left Epica on FO

Discuss

Flag Post

I wonder what the best odds are to hit a rare , and what those odds really are .

Flag Post

I think theres a chart from the old T50 farming. You’ll have to dig around the archive abit.
Anyways, the best arrangement is 6 1rare, 6another, 18 pends
EDIT: As far as i know, qaz is against it and omega will mute anyone for it
EDIT: Digged around myself, and it happens that its actually 6rare 24 pends.

Flag Post

What type of farming, Pvp farming for rares?

I am not fully against it meaning yes I dislike when these new players comes around and expect all rares to be handed to them without any effort. I am not against it when a player reached far in his/her progress and only missing 1 or 2 of the same type and deserves the rare or a friend you wish to help out. I know some players asks for a pvp battle and if you beat him/her you will get 1 farm. (Polder did this)

Flag Post

Personally, i like farming since it saves grind. If you want a farm from me we can trade or it can be a biter. (6 Pharoh 6 SoR 18 Time factory Mark of gravity)

Flag Post

Might as well chime in….
Exploit or abuse of game mechanics, take your pick. Either way though, unless zanz does something about it, nothing people can really do. And if he doesn’t do something about it, then there was almost no point in removing top50.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:

Might as well chime in….
Exploit or abuse of game mechanics, take your pick. Either way though, unless zanz does something about it, nothing people can really do. And if he doesn’t do something about it, then there was almost no point in removing top50.

I’d be happy if he reimplemented T50. PVP without the wait and easier farms! Yay! Thanks in advance for the mute, oh right, you already muted me for saying dim shield is OP.

Flag Post

I would like to see Top50 without the draw drops = no rewards from winning as we already have Arena now for rewards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I would like to see Top50 without the draw drops = no rewards from winning as we already have Arena now for rewards.

I want drops since Arena has drops. Oh, and farming=good. The thing is yesterday we joking in chat.
Newbie: Whats the best element?
Me: Darkness
Vet: Too many people pick it.
Me: its cards are worth the most $$$
Newbie: do new cards cost ingame or IRL $?
Me: 5$IRL ea
Vet: He’s joking
Vet2: well rares take time to grind
Me: for a newb, 40 mins ea, xmin wage, yea it actually takes 5$ ea

Flag Post

The ‘real’ fun of this game is, as I see it, the making (and testing) of decks.
Not the grinding.
I spend almost half of the time I’m playing elements on the trainer

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragtom:

The ‘real’ fun of this game is, as I see it, the making (and testing) of decks.
Not the grinding.
I spend almost half of the time I’m playing elements on the trainer

When I joined kong, it was trainer no game. The rare farms are the only reason im playing now.

Flag Post

You can’t have drops in Top50 and expect there to be drops in Arena, Top50 was removed because of all the farming and your idea is just to bring it back? In fact it would be wise for zanzarino to turn ALL rare drops from pvp to relics = Solve the farming problem.

Flag Post

You can’t have drops in Top50 and expect there to be drops in Arena, Top50 was removed because of all the farming and your idea is just to bring it back? In fact it would be wise for zanzarino to turn ALL rare drops from pvp to relics = Solve the farming problem.

So you are saying that the only way to get a nonSoFo shard is to arena? Everyone would put up arena farms. Turn those to relics, and the only way to get them is specials. Now people give free wins, and you destroyed arena.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

So you are saying that the only way to get a nonSoFo shard is to arena? Everyone would put up arena farms. Turn those to relics, and the only way to get them is specials. Now people give free wins, and you destroyed arena.

And you think it’s acceptable that rares are farm from PvP? It was never meant to be therefore making Arena truly the place to gain rares in the first place + of course other ai levels like Ai3. :3

Flag Post

And you think it’s acceptable that rares are farm from PvP? It was never meant to be therefore making Arena truly the place to gain rares in the first place + of course other ai levels like Ai3. :3

Its acceptable (IMO) I TRADE farms acctively.

Flag Post

But silly this is a CCG and not a TCG = Bottom line. :D

Flag Post

lol, im pretending stupid and i play it as a TCG. It’s more fun than when you play it the real way.

Flag Post

lol, im pretending stupid and i play it as a TCG. It’s more fun than when you play it the real way.

lol…

Flag Post

Its a game meant to kill time and have fun, if having fun just so happens to include speeding your way past some less enjoyable parts of the game then so be it. It’s no skin off my back so who cares? Thats my 2 cents…

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

Its a game meant to kill time and have fun, if having fun just so happens to include speeding your way past some less enjoyable parts of the game then so be it. It’s no skin off my back so who cares? Thats my 2 cents…

Well if rares are removed from pvp, Then lets see who cares. :3

Flag Post

PWell if rares are removed from pvp, Then lets see who cares. :3

O-o

Flag Post

I would care. I like rares in PvP. I’m pretty sure that I’m not alone in that stance.

Flag Post

^This

*P*Well if rares are removed from pvp, Then lets see who cares. :3

^This

PWell if rares are removed from pvp, Then lets see who cares. :3

O-o

^this

Originally posted by viziertim:

I would care. I like rares in PvP. I’m pretty sure that I’m not alone in that stance.

^and this

Flag Post

Typo with the “PWell” :D any ways just pointting it out that pvp wasn’t meant to be exploited but if it was changed then many would care and be upset. :D

Flag Post

In my opinion its not exploiation. Just its faster than grinding.