Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 128

3650 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by Mathematistic:

Reduce it to 2 electrum and it might do.

Just think of 6 of these which will be 12 coins per turn for lets say a avg. of 8 turns = 90 coins + coins won from winning the match and EM that’s double. This card would have to be rare plus this in a stall deck can rake up more electrum.

u guys actually think of it as a rare card?
lol lets send it to zanzarino then! xD

Flag Post

u guys actually think of it as a rare card? lol lets send it to zanzarino then! xD

Yes because there are no cards in-game which gives the user extra coins if won and with your idea the cards will be classed as a ultra rare like Nymphs so most likely only the Oracle will give it out.

Flag Post

Actually, I think it should be changed to Quantum Generator/Fountain.
Generator: “Absorbs 1 quanta from your opponent each turn and gives it to you.”
Fountain: “Absorbs 2 quanta from your opponent each turn and gives it to you.”
Quanta cost can be adjusted as needed.

PS. Actually, the artwork is amazing. How do you do that?

Flag Post

The artwork is amazing. How do you do that?

Use of a image made/found with the assistance of paint.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

The artwork is amazing. How do you do that?

Use of a image made/found with the assistance of paint.

xactly

Flag Post

A good suggestion for elements would be to reward players for leveling up with coins related to their level and of a added 0 to the figure. Example: You leveled to level 68 so in return you gain 680 coins. Of course max level is 80 so that will be a total of 800 coins. I however think only one 0 should be added if or players would end up with crazy amounts of coins if they keep leveling up.

The sad part is that we have reached so far in that a lot of players wouldn’t be rewarded as much as others. I still think their should be more behind leveling up.

New Suggestion: Gain coins based on the level value you now leveled to.
Example: You reached lv 30 so you gain 30 coins.

Flag Post

I think that only one ‘0’ should be added. If you ask me, 8000 is a bit too much. Seriously, grab a calculator and go add 100+200+300…7900+8000. It’s a huge number.

Flag Post

That means… 8000×8001/2 => 32004000 so 32 mil. electrum

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

I think that only one ‘0’ should be added. If you ask me, 8000 is a bit too much. Seriously, grab a calculator and go add 100+200+300…7900+8000. It’s a huge number.

Originally posted by DeadFury222:

That means… 8000×8001/2 => 32004000 so 32 mil. electrum

I know and it seems I didn’t find my suggestion at that point in time as I figured that out so my new suggestion is to gain the amount of coins for the level you leveled up to so an example would be, You now leveled to level 68 so you gain 68 coins.

Flag Post

How about rare spins in place of electrum? The frequency can be adjusted like 5 lvs 1 spin for newbie levels and 1 lv for 1 spin for pro levels.
Or maybe rare spins+electrum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mathematistic:

How about rare spins in place of electrum? The frequency can be adjusted like 5 lvs 1 spin for newbie levels and 1 lv for 1 spin for pro levels.
Or maybe rare spins+electrum.

That’s not a bad idea at all, Use my new coin suggest and yours of a rare spin for ever 5 levels so that a total of 16 total rare spins free. :D (Plus you’re not always sure to win a card so it does have abit of balance plus it’s at every 5 levels so it will encourage more grinding. :D)

Flag Post

Why is the level cap 80 and not 100, anyway?

Flag Post

Why is the level cap 80 and not 100, anyway?

Because 1 million score (Lv80) is a nice number which looks good.

Flag Post

Really? You need exactly 1 mil score to reach it?

Flag Post

Really? You need exactly 1 mil score to reach it?

Yes, Please look at Development Page, At the bottom.

Flag Post

Alright, alright. Heading there now.

Flag Post

Alright, alright. Heading there now.

Bookmark it because that’s the site which shows the score vs level + new cards that will soon be added to the game.

Flag Post

My card idea is: Spirit catcher
basically the same as a soul catcher but it heals you 5 hp each time a creature is killed.
it would be a light card, opposite of death.

Flag Post

Your card sir is OP, Add these into a Kitty stall or any death triggered deck and the card becomes more powerful then SoG which gained a nerf lately.

Flag Post

i dont think it will be op but i like the idea of spirit catcher

Flag Post

it would not be op if spirit catcher got u 1 life per death, cost 3 like soul catcher

Flag Post
Originally posted by vibrator:

it would not be op if spirit catcher got u 1 life per death, cost 3 like soul catcher

Well 3 Hp per death max would be better then 5 I would think.

Flag Post

what about an hourglass your rival has 5 turns to live

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2jgf:

what about an hourglass your rival has 5 turns to live

That’s way to OP as you fixed the amount of turns for your opponent to live, This idea will never make it into the game. Think of it, You beat All arena decks + False Gods in 5 turns as you just use a stall decks = Massive amount of score + coins.

Flag Post

That is far too OP. Make it “for X quanta, deal Y damage.”