Forums Elements

Ideas for Elements CCG (Destructive criticism will be ignored) page 137

3651 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by UEAL:
Originally posted by mike1011031:

suggestions: elements app, physical cards.

No, the amount of cards to represent energy would be too large. App isn’t bad though.

Zanzarino is hardly actively on official forums and pushes updates late, He barely has time to make a app out of Elements.

Flag Post

Suggestion: For the Kongregate Community to make their own PvP Events for the newer players that have yet to find elementscommunity.org ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by tribaltroublelol:

Suggestion: For the Kongregate Community to make their own PvP Events for the newer players that have yet to find elementscommunity.org ^^

We did, Like the events made by Quizz.

Flag Post

i would sorta like a card that splits on play so you will use 10 quanta to play a card that splits into 2 of the same monster with stats of 5/5. because of the lowish stats and the high quanta it will be almost like a dragon. The advantage of splitting is ofc the enemy needs to use 2 rev time instead of one and 2 bolts however it also has its weaknesses, like it would fall faster then a dragon if someone played fire’s shield

Flag Post

For the creature part it sounds like Deja Vu without the cost of ability and which splits once in play.

Flag Post

There are only a few things I can think of that would make the game better.

1.) Moving the position of the “End Turn” button to the bottom of the screen (it’s a pain in the arse having to move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen or press the space bar every turn).
2.) Being able to see both players discard piles.
3.) If a card has more than one ability you should be able to “mouse over” the card to see ALL the abilities in full.
4.) If a card loses/gains an ability or an ability changes you should be able to see these changes when you “mouse over” the card.
5.) Change the title of “Mitosis” to “Meiosis” because it is currently incorrect. Mitosis is the replication of cells to replace other cells e.g. when you cut yourself whereas meiosis is to do with sexual reproduction. Sorry for the science lesson.
6.) It would be nice to have deck slots so you can create multiple decks.

Flag Post

Number six will not be added to the game as Zanzarino introduced the import/export feature for a reason.

Flag Post

I agree with 4. When a creature mutates it should say what the new ability does, not the normal one.

5 however is correct as it is. Mitosis occurs when a cell reproduces asexually, i.e. it creates a copy of itself. Meiosis occurs in sexual reproduction like you say. So how many creatures do you need to use the mitosis ability? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Number six will not be added to the game as Zanzarino introduced the import/export feature for a reason.

Okay, fair enough but there should at least be instructions or a tutorial on how to use it.

Flag Post

So how many creatures do you need to use the mitosis ability? :)

One lol.

Flag Post

After you finish all the quests, why not just have the ‘quests’ button change into an ‘upgrade card’ button? It would save confusion among newbs and just be plain easier to access.

Flag Post

I think Zanz have said that he won’t make this?

Flag Post

Found it,

7 ) Graveyard/Discard pile
[04:12:32]zanzarino: Not because graveyard is not a good idea it’s just
[04:12:37]zanzarino: Soo common
[04:12:49]zanzarino: We can do better

Flag Post
Originally posted by poetic_one:

There are only a few things I can think of that would make the game better.

1.) Moving the position of the “End Turn” button to the bottom of the screen (it’s a pain in the arse having to move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen or press the space bar every turn).
3.) If a card has more than one ability you should be able to “mouse over” the card to see ALL the abilities in full.
4.) If a card loses/gains an ability or an ability changes you should be able to see these changes when you “mouse over” the card.
5.) Change the title of “Mitosis” to “Meiosis” because it is currently incorrect. Mitosis is the replication of cells to replace other cells e.g. when you cut yourself whereas meiosis is to do with sexual reproduction. Sorry for the science lesson.
6.) It would be nice to have deck slots so you can create multiple decks.

i like 1, would like to see concept of 2 because the discards can also help if you look back and see what the other one discarded/played, 3 i agree with since there can be more than one ability but that already is implemented, 4 i fully agree on addition of, 6 is already implemented as the import/export feature.
there is no need to worry about 5 because, as adal said here

Originally posted by adal1234:

I agree with 4. When a creature mutates it should say what the new ability does, not the normal one.

5 however is correct as it is. Mitosis occurs when a cell reproduces asexually, i.e. it creates a copy of itself. Meiosis occurs in sexual reproduction like you say. So how many creatures do you need to use the mitosis ability? :)

it only requires 1 to go.

Flag Post

Cards that say every creature should affect immaterial and immortal cards because they don’t target.

Flag Post

… After False God, Demi Gods. They use shards. And are harder. Probably other things. But… ADDITIONAL CHALLENGE~ (slightly wonders if been suggested).

Flag Post

Flood should not affect flying creatures.

Flag Post

Well i think that they should have a creature that heals itself each turn by like 1 or 2 points and i think that when youre makng a deck and you dont have 30 cards in that deck you should be able to leave the deck building menu and go into all the other menus but you just cant start a match.

Flag Post

Rock Crab: costs 4 water quanta 4/4 skill:regeneration heals itself 1 hp per turn

snake: cost 3 life quanta 1/3 skill:venom costs 1 death quanta but you can either poison a creature or the enemy

Mother nature(Rare):costs 7 time quanta 3/10 skill:lay eggs costs 2 life quanta pruduces 1 fate egg

Gate keeper(rare): costs 5 light quanta 5/5 skill:smite costs 7 light quanta put card back into you players deck and change the quanta cost to double (death or darkness creatures will be dealt 4 damage but if they survive they will be put into the owners deck and cost 2x as much)

Bloodlust costs 6 darkness quanta for 1 turn all monsters on the field (yours and the enemies) gain the vampire ability creatures that already have this ability will in stead heal the opponent for that turn all remaining darkness quanta is drained.

Infernalfly costs 6 fire quanta 6/1 skill:overheat costs 4 fire quanta infernalfly will overheat and do double damage for a turn but then die.

coccoon costs 5 life quanta the target creature will be put in a coccoon for 3 turns which makes it unactive but when it emerges from the coccoon it becomes an infernalfly

Betrayal(rare): costs 5 entropy quanta and 1 of every other quanta turn an opponents creature against it (similar to antimatter but in stead of helaing your opponent it goes on your opponents side and inflicts the damage to you)

Tsunami:costs 6 water quanta deals 5 damage to every creature on the enemy field that is not airborne or water. all other water quanta are consumed.

meteorite shower: costs 7 fire quanta 50% chance of dealing 3 damage to all enemy creatures and setting them on fire which deals 1 damage per turn for 3 turns.

centipede: costs 5 earth quanta 4/7 when hit with something it burrows automatically also you can spend 2 death quanta to poison the target creature.

Tiger costs 3 life quanta 4/5 skill instinct costs 2 life quanta to give it adrenaline for a turn

Mosquito costs 2 darkness quanta 2/4 skill mosquito gives you 1 hp and itself 1 hp every time it hits the enemy.

Werewolf:costs 2 dakrness quanta and 2 death quanta 1/4 skill 3 darkness quanta and 1 light quanta full moon the
werewolf becomes 8/2

Flag Post
Originally posted by infantry136:

Well i think that they should have a creature that heals itself each turn by like 1 or 2 points and i think that when youre makng a deck and you dont have 30 cards in that deck you should be able to leave the deck building menu and go into all the other menus but you just cant start a match.

Neat idea on the healing but then these creatures will cancel many other CC cards, Well depending on the Hp of course.

Flag Post

while editing your deck there is a ‘menu’ button and a ‘bazaar’ button.
I’d like to have ‘upgrade card’ being included in there…
same for while in bazaar.

not sure if it’d work with the quests.

Flag Post

of course it works, just have to add it within :P

i would love it, as now you keep having to find it again and again :S

Flag Post

Fangs
Cost: 4 death
Type: Creature Control
Ability: target gains -2|-2 and the venom ability

Flag Post

Amnesia Bomb
Cost: 10 Time
Type: Spell
Ability: The entire field (Including hands) is hidden from both players for 3 turns. All creatures and weapons are delayed for 3-5 turns. Drawing continues as normal, and a turn ending on a full hand deletes a random card to facilitate drawing the next turn.

Flag Post

My idea is that when a card goes back to your deck it goes back in as the thing it came in as, like for example, if you mutilate a creature and then reverse time it your opponent may end up with an unplayable card. Likewise if I fate egg I would like to be able to reverse time it back into my deck as a fate egg if I don’t like what I got the first time around