What's your favorite tower?

68 posts

Flag Post

Hopefully this is on topic and will actually get some posts. :P Anyways, mine would have to be either monkey apprentice or the ice tower. What would be yours?

Flag Post

Mine is the full laser dartling tower, that thing in numbers is unstoppable.

Flag Post

Monkey ace 4/2 because its like a flying super monkey dropping nukes and it can hit lead, frozen and camo balloons.

Flag Post

Mine is the Bionic Boomer (Boomerang 2/3) because they are generally cheap and very powerful with the boomerang dojo, although later on they aren’t worth it.

Flag Post

Sniper Money 2/4 because he can pop lots of Bloons very quickly while giving a large amount of cash each drop

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure I mention it on the NK forums somewhere… Eh. Banana Farm, obviously.

Flag Post

When I first started playing it was the monkey apprentice, but now I use the dart gun

Flag Post

monkey apprentice with the lvl 3 tower. 4-2 or 2-3. either is amazing. other than that it would be a Sun Temple with all the abilities xD

Flag Post

Dartling Gun any path and Sniper Monkey 2-4. The Dartling basically owns anything and you can dominate with like 8 of them. And then the Sniper Monkey in numbers will give way more money than the Banana Farm because if you have like 6/7 of them you just spam click the ability and it will lag and allow you to click it even more. xD

Flag Post

spike factory

Flag Post

Dart monkey with the special building level 3. You can get your first farm out insanely fast.

Flag Post

my 2 favorites are temple of the monkey god last level of super monkey and master of fire last lvl of monkey apprentice

Flag Post

The 5 star ninja monkey, and 2-4 sniper. Easy wins.

Flag Post

BANANA FARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Flag Post

2/3 Boomerang. Always a good starter.

Flag Post

I think I’m the only that dislike the banana farm… I’ve beat everything without farms. My favorite towers are the 3-2 Ice tower and the 2-3 Super Monkey

Flag Post

pull out several 4-2 mortars on magmaflow, point at spawn point and cackle as anything short of bfb disapears

Flag Post

gluegunner 3/2 + specialty building + vilage 2/2 + some asist to take down those pesky zepelins

Flag Post

4-2 bomb and 2-3 bomb

Flag Post

2/3 boomer early game, 2/3 bomb mid-game, and 4/2 super monkey with missles end-game.

Flag Post

Dart monkey (with full speciality building) for extremely cheap early round defense (banana farms!). Plus the 2/3 upgrade puts out a lot of pain.

Apprentices 4/2 or 2/3 (with full speciality building) for a relatively cheap very powerful tower that can pop anything.

Boomerangs 2/3 (with full speciality building) for huge firepower for very little money. One of those can bring you to round 36 or so, two of those can kill anything that isn’t MOAB-class. Needs some stealth detection though.

Flag Post

2/X+2 and X+2/2 dartling guns are awesome. so are 4/2 and 2/3 super monkeys, and 4/2 dart monkeys.

Flag Post

Glue gunner probably, 4/2 , so awesome, its a little expensive, but still awesome

Flag Post

2/3 Apprentice, 4/2 Ninja monkey, 3/2 Bomb, 3/2 Tack shooter is nice starter, add in 2/3 monkey town and a couple super monkeys and you have a unstoppable defense.

Flag Post

I don’t understand why people keep saying 4/2 super monkeys. Sure, those destroy anything. But they are so expensive that by the time you can afford them you can win whatever you do.