What's your favorite tower? page 3

68 posts

Flag Post

4/2 Village

Flag Post

I’d say boomerang monkey 2/4 with boomerang dojo maxed hands down.

Flag Post

a 2/4 super monkey is a waste. The laser robot thing starts with the green lasers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waakk:

a 2/4 super monkey is a waste. The laser robot thing starts with the green lasers.

2/3 helps you get 2/4 so its needed to get it

Flag Post

Probably 2/4 Dartling gun.

Flag Post

Definitely bomb towers :D

The 3/x are great area damage, 4/x are amazing against all ceramic and down, and spammed x/3 are amazing against MOAB class. Sometimes I even build x/4 (MOAB assassins) away from the track when I have lots of money, to try out tower combinations, so that I can kill the MOABs ;)

Glue gunners, Ice and boomerangs are pretty amazing too…

Flag Post

2/4 Boomerang Monkeys, Lvl 3 Tower, with Premium Upgrade. Drop in a 2/3 Mortar and you dont need camo Spotting.

Flag Post

My favorite tower is a 2/4 mage.It’s lovemuffins destroy the ballons like fire (see what I did there ;) )

Flag Post
Originally posted by likeanonion:

Probably 2/4 Dartling gun.

I don’t like dartlings ,a bit more dart and a little less ling and I might like them bit right now…………….

Flag Post
Originally posted by DavidsMe:

Definitely bomb towers :D

The 3/x are great area damage, 4/x are amazing against all ceramic and down, and spammed x/3 are amazing against MOAB class. Sometimes I even build x/4 (MOAB assassins) away from the track when I have lots of money, to try out tower combinations, so that I can kill the MOABs ;)

Glue gunners are pretty amazing too…

Actually, I just realized something… banana farms are my favorite tower, by far, they win you every level that you get some early on and survive with. They let you mess around, or just feel awesomely powerful, once you have way to much money. I guess I didn’t count them as a “tower” the first time I thought about it…
Oh banana farms, how OP you are :D.

Flag Post

mine is super monkey there quite cool and the plasma vision can make me deafeat M.O.A.B

Flag Post
Originally posted by DainaP:

mine is super monkey there quite cool and the plasma vision can make me deafeat M.O.A.B

If you upgrade it to a sun god that alone can defeat a M.O.A.B. :)

Flag Post

I really like the laser Dartling gun

Flag Post

boomerang monkey! (every path!)

Flag Post

Mine is very underrated: 4/2 Boomerang.

Flag Post

has to be 4/2 monkey ace.
i always start with 4/2 ninja monkey
4/2 laser dartling very cool too.

Flag Post

4/2 Glue Gunner
2/4 Super Monkey
4/2 Ninja Monkey
4/2 Dartling Gun
I love them! :D

Flag Post

2/3 dart monkey, 4/2 boomerang thrower, 2/4 wizard, super monkeys(any upgrade), 4/2 dartling gun, 2/4 monkey buccaner,4/2 spike factory, 3/2 sniper monkey, glue gunner(2/4 or 4/2) and 4/2 ninja monkey