Special mission: Fast upgrades strategy

15 posts

Flag Post

Okay. first place a 1/0 Glue gunner right in the center of the drawbridge at the enterence (let this round leak)
MAKE SURE ITS RIGHT IN THE CENTER!
Round 2 place a 0/1 buccaneer at the top right (where the flag is)
Round 3 place another 0/1 buccaneer at the left of the exit (top drawbridge)
Upgrade the buccaneer to 0/2 during the round
Round 4 Place another 0/2 buccaneer to the left of the one next to the drawbridge
upgrade to 0/3 during round
ROUND 5 you should have 3 0/4 Buccaneers now. if not. restart
when all the BFBS are on screen. use the MOAB takedown ability 3 times
Congratulations! Collect your 500 monkey money!

Flag Post

This worked perfectly. Thanks!

Flag Post

what map are you talking about?

Flag Post

I assume the special mission on castle where you get a free upgrade on every tower on every round.

Flag Post

My strategy:
round one: 1 glue gunner + few upgrades
round two: +2 glue gunners + 1 monkey
round 3,4: 10 monkeys total
round 5: super monkey fan club + glue gunners = win

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolizard:

I assume the special mission on castle where you get a free upgrade on every tower on every round.

Lol, it is. I think it would’ve been better to say “Special Mission: Fast Upgrades” or something like that for the title of this thread and the first post.

Anyways, it seems like it would work and its not to complicated (I’ve been told mine is XD).

Flag Post

brilliant. stressing over missed ceramics and throwing tons of road spikes thinking this is madness, only to start the next round, hit ability 3 times and have the complete screen come up.

Flag Post

Worked perfectly!
You sir, are definitely full of far more awesome then I.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PSI232:
Originally posted by lolizard:

Lol, it is. I think it would’ve been better to say “Special Mission: Fast Upgrades” or something like that for the title of this thread and the first post.

Anyways, it seems like it would work and its not to complicated (I’ve been told mine is XD).

hmm i should change that.

Flag Post

There ya go :D

Flag Post

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank god and you,i spend more than 100 times on that map to get that 500 cash, many thanks and may you be blessed with a long and happy life!

Flag Post

reviving…

Flag Post

Ok, heres my strategy(without any lives lost):

Step 1:
w/your starting cash, place a sniper monkey on the LEFT “side” of the castle.
Step 2:
Get a RS pile, and place it at the end of the path. that should get u thru round 1.
Step 3:
Buy another sniper and place it on the opposite side of the first; upgrade it 1/0.
Step 4:
Set both snipers to close priority to prevent them from targeting the same bloon. this will get u thru round 2.
Step 5:
Upgrade your snipers and make sure both of them are 2/1. they will take care of all the bloons on the next round and round 4(when they are 3/1).
Step 6:
Start round 3. As you gain cash, place a buccaneer beside the EAST entrance, and upgrade it to at LEAST 0/1.
Step 7:
Repeat step 6 two more times, and place the other 2 buccs east and west of the exit.
Step 8:
By now, you should have finished round 3. start round 4, and work towards getting all your buccs to at least 0/3(note:do not get ANY bucc upgrades on the first path!).
Step 9:
All of your buccs should be 0/4 by now. Check them to make sure, they are required for the final round.
Step 10:
Start round 5, wait a few seconds, then use your buccs MOAB takedown ability to wipe the BFBs clean off the screen. Insta win, and 500 MM.

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to quote this guide, and tell me.

Flag Post

ooo

Flag Post

@goodjosh ’s suggestion was the only one I could get to work.