General Suggestions Thread page 3

88 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gubump:

I have an idea for special agents: Special Agent Experts! These are like pros, except they require you to place a certain amount of pro versions of that special agent! I even have ideas for Special Agent Experts:

Portable Lake Expert: Is this a bottomless pool or something? The sea monster is bigger, and the sea monsters pop more layers of bloon faster and lasts longer. Also, he has a much further range. Takes 100 Portable Lake pros.

Tribal Turtle Expert: Well, here’s a useful mutation! The Tribal Turtles are mutated to have four arms, allowing them to throw four projectiles at once. Also, these mutants are smarter than their ancestors. They only throw coconuts and can see camo! Takes 100 Tribal Turtle pros.

Bloonsday Device Expert: The BDDs shoot lava! While waiting for their ability to cooldown, they spill out lava, which pops bloons. Retains the plasma trail. Takes 40 Bloonsday Device pros.

Meerkat Spy Expert: The Meerkat Spies have more effective spying. They have a much greater area of effect, and they allow in-range towers to pop any type of bloon. Takes 100 Meerkat Spy pros.

Bloonberry Bush Expert: The Bloonberry Bushes never stop growing! They can have as many spikes as they want! Also, they grow 20 more spikes each round. Unfortunately, they no longer have creepers. Takes 100 Bloonberry Bush pros.

Beekeeper Expert: These Beekeepers only raise and use the strongest bees for bloon popping! These Beekeepers send out massive bees that detect camo and pop lead, and prevent the bloons from having multiple children(zebras split into a pink), and remove camo and regen status. They also pop bloons MUCH faster and move from bloon to bloon as long as there is one nearby! Retains the Swarm Ability. Takes 120 Beekeeper pros.

Angry Squirrel Expert: Man, is Angry Squirrel angry now! He gets angry after throwing a mere 25 acorns, and, when angry, he can pop any type of bloon and throws at a hypersonic speed, and acorns deal 5 damage to ceramic bloons and MOAB class bloons. Takes 100 Angry Squirrel pros.

Super Monkey Storm Expert: The Super Monkeys shoot out plasma vision…which is a bad idea when flying at over 200 miles per second. The Super Monkeys are covered in plasma, allowing them to deal 2000 damage to MOAB class bloons. There is still a delayed second wave, except, the second wave doesn’t come until you activate the Delayed Storm Ability: Sends the second wave of Super Monkeys. Takes 100 Super Monkey Storm pros.

Your ideas are bad! This is how it should be:
Portable lake expert: bigger area, attacks 3 layers of bloons every second! Takes 100 Portable lake pros
Tribal Turtle expert: Throws 5 coconuts and spears at a time! Can do 15 damage to MOAB-classes. Takes 100 TT pros.
Bloonsday device expert: Shoots out lava and plasma, plus the beam lasts for 5 extra secs. takes 40 bdd pros.
meerkat spy expert: Meerkat spy has 10% more range, plus it can pop 13 layers of bloon every 2 seconds. takes 100 meerkat spy pros.
bloonberry bush expert: the bloonberry bush grows 1 extra spike every 3 seconds! it can grow 23 thorns every round with larger creeps! takes 100 bloonberry bush pros.
beekeeper expert: throws 3 bees every second that pop 5 layers of bloon that can reamove camo and regen status! 200 bees are summoned if the ability is used. Also, they can see leads and MOAB-class bloons and pops bloons every 1.35 seconnds! takes 80 beekeeper pros.
angry squirrel expert: It will become angry after every 15 seconds or after popping 20 bloons! Also, it will become super angry! It even can pop lead bloons if not angry, but sadly, not camo. It can attacks faster than a destroyer! takes 100 angry squirrel pros.
super monkey storm expert: fourth storm! shoots four storms, 2-4 storms after a short delay. They are covered in plasma, and when the foruth storm is done, several monkeys will shoot plasma vision for 10 seconds. takes 100 super monkey storm pros.
pontoon expert: has a huge area! Increases the range of everything, including meerkats! Also, it attacks and reamoves 3 layers of bloon at a time. takes 100 pontoon pros.

Flag Post

new premium upgrade: stronger final upgrades (part 1)
Increase the tier 4 upgrade powers and decrease their costs by 10%.
costs: 100 NK or 600 Monkey money – 7200 MM in deluxe

- Juggernaut: Shots even larger spiked balls and super damage to ceramic bloons.
- SMFC: Ability: 15s instead of 10 and shots laser instead of darts.
- Ring of fire: Shots flame 3×as fast.
- Blade maelstrom: Shots 2×larger blades and blades can pop frozen (does effect to ability).
- Cripple MOAB: Does 40×damage to MOAB-class bloons and longer cripples
- Supply Drop: Unlock 2.5×more cash with ability
- Glaive lord: Fly the permament glaives 2×as fast and can pop 8 more bloons.
- Turbo charge: Shots exploding boomerangs/glaives after last pop.
- Bloonjitsu: Detect camo to nearby towers and thows 2×as fast.
- Sabotage Supply Lines: Throws bombs faster. Ability can even stronger slow down the bloons.
- Bloon impact: Frags 16 bombs instead of 8 and secondary bombs frag pieces.
- MOAB-assassin: Bullets does×25 damage to MOAB-class bloons. And shots 2 super missiles and super missiles does 2000×damage to ZOMGs.
- Viral frost: Can freeze white and zebra and freeze time much longer and have much larger area.
- Absolute Zero: Freeze all bloons on screen for 7 seconds instead of 4.
- Bloon Liquefier: Pop ceramic bloons 3×as fast and throws glued bombs. (non-corossive glue)
- Glue Striker: Glues can pop 20 bloons instead of 12 and can glue MOABs.
- Aircraft carrier: Secondary ace’s 4-5 darts seek to bloons.
- Monkey pirates: MOAB Takedown can attack ZOMG. Does 1500×damage to ZOMGs instead of destroying them.
- Spectre: Bombs and darts shots in 2 directions instead of 1.
- Ground Zero: Shots flaming darts. G0 Ability does 2000×damage to ZOMGs-
- TOTMG: Shots 4×secondary sun rays (same as 0/1 buccaneer). Secondary rays can pop 30 bloons and pop lead.

Flag Post

new premium upgrade: stronger final upgrades (part 2)
Increase the tier 4 upgrade powers and decrease their costs by 10%.
costs: 100 NK or 600 Monkey money – 7200 MM in deluxe
- Technological Terror: Shots green plasma with 5 arms and have even larger area. Bloon Annihilation can destroy ZOMGs in his radius.
- High energy beacon: Attacks with 3 plasma instead of 1 and plasma attacks faster.
- MIB call to arms: Ability can increase range, popping power and fire rate much stronger. (3×stronger instead of 2)
- Banana research facility: Generates 18 box of bananas instead of 10 and boxes worth 275 cash.
- Banana Investments Advisory: Generate cash 2×as fast.
- The Big One: Can pop 18 layers of bloons instead of 5.
- Artillery battery: Fire can pop bloons faster and bullets can pop black and zebra.
- Ray of Doom: Pop bloons faster and can pop 300 bloons instead of 100.
- BADS: Hydra rockets have larger explosive radius.
- Spiked Mines: Explodes instead remove 6 layers from bloons and have larger explode area.
- Spike Storm: Spikes lost 3×later.
- Apache Dartship: Shots MOAB-mauler rockets instead of missiles.
- Support Chinook: Drops 3×more cash.
- Bloon Trap: Give 2×more cash the trap and cleansing foam does extra damage to ceramics.
- Overclock: Increase tower’s range and popping power, not only attack speed.
- Super wide funnel: Shreds MOAB-class bloons faster.
- Supa-Vac: Can suction MOAB bloons with ability.

Flag Post

I don’t know if I’m the first one to offer this but I’d like to see some sort of online play. I have no idea how to do it. Maybe some kind of, score battle, or you get a certain amount of money to use on towers to protect yourself or balloons to send at the other player. Also, if you were going to have a mode like this, maybe there could be some kind of special power-ups hidden randomly in balloons the other player sent at you.

This is just an idea, nothing realistic, but I thought I might as well post it anyways.

Flag Post

I have a BIG suggestion, I don’t know why nobody has seemed to have this problem, maybe I just don’t really know how to play the game to earn money effectively? Anyway, my suggestion is to make a reset all button, so that you can start over from scratch. Now that I know which buildings I like, and have NO way I can think of to earn 3000 monkey money to buy the skip to wave 25 button, it makes me sad. I would really like to start from scratch sense I know what I want to buy! And then whenever a lot of new things are added me and others will want to reset for that too!

Flag Post

Bloons td 5 deluxe update (ver 1.0.6):
Update: Can play on brick wall and add 2 new agent and add 2 new tracks.
2 new agent:
1: Quarry (cost: 160 MM)
30 quarry=unlock Guarry pro
Generate high cash every round, and shots stones in 2 directions by monkeys. Stones can pop frozen and pops 3 bloons. Generate 25×more cash as round number (eg: R20=500 cash)
- Quarry pro:
Generate 2×more cash than normal and stones pop lead+spot camo+shots in 4 directions.
2: Mixed turret (cost: 80 MM)
50 mixed turret=unlock mixed turret pro
Shots every 5 projectile type (2 dart, 1 bomb, 1 ice, 1 glue, 2 tack) and every 5 shots add a laser to projectiles. Dart can pop 3 bloons, tack 2 bloons, bombs explode, ice freeze and glue gluely bloons. Laser can pop frozen and can pop 10 bloons.
- Mixed turret pro:
Shots plasma instead of laser and shots larger. (every 3 shots) And shot projectiles faster. Darts and tacks can pop 2×more bloons, ice freeze bloons by longer time, glue soak all layers of bloons and bombs can stun bloons.
new tracks:
1: Roswell (from BTD5 iOS) (beginner)
Water: no – terrain: American desert
2: Antarctica (new) (advanced)
Water: 25% – terrain: cold, snow, ice, south pole

Flag Post

2 new special missions:
1: The inferno:
Beat 18 special custom rounds on Mount Magma. Start with 8 ring of fire (4/2 tack shooter) and 4 disciple of fire (1/3 Apprentice)+1×High energy Beacon (4/1 Village) and start with 1500 cash.
reward: $750 (normal) – deluxe reward: $3000
rounds:
R1: 25×regen zebras, 25×camo pinks – R2: 10×camo blacks, 10×camo whites – R3: 81 pinks (like R36)
R4: 12×rainbows, 18×regrow leads – R5: 54×camo pinks – R6: 10×ceramics
R7: 108×camo regrow blacks – R8: 150×camo whites, 5×ceramics – R9: 1×MOAB
R10: 25×ceramics – R11: 20×ceramics, 5×camo leads – R12: 2×MOAB
R13: 2×MOAB, 50×zebras – R14: 3×MOAB – R15: 18×camo ceramics, 36×regrow ceramics
R16: 4×MOAB – R17: 1×BFB, 50×rainbows – R18: 100×camo regrow zebras, 70×camo rainbows, 50×regrow ceramics, 3×MOAB, (like R65) 1×BFB (unlike R65, only 1 BFBs)
2: Iceland:
This is a special map (the track shorter than intermediate, but longer than Advanced). Mix of Archipelago, Mount Magma, and Slalom. (snow, 2×little volcano and mini-islands) Beat the map on Hard and with upgraded bloons (doesn’t effect blimps, but effect to ceramics or less)
reward: $900 (normal), $3600 (Deluxe)

Flag Post

new special mission: Ultimate battle – Bloons vs. Monkeys
Beat Bloonitum lab on Hard, complete the 90 rounds and upgraded non-MOAB-class bloons. (less than ceramic or ceramic) Like Protect Monkey Town. Can use 4/4 towers, but only 2 of each tower, except dart, tack, boomerang, sniper, bomb, glue, farm. Start with 1000 cash. You get 1 free Portable lake on start.
4/4 upgrades:
Dart Monkey – Tripple Juggernaut: Shots 3 spikey balls. SMFC time 2×longer and loads 20 % faster.
Tack Shooter – Ring of thunder: Shots blue flame instead of red. Can pop 5 layers and does 25×damage to MOAB-class bloons. And shots 2×8 blades every seconds. Blades pop 4 layers. Blade maelstrom extra generate stronger blades. (larger, sharper, pop lead)
Sniper – Monkey Riflemaster: Cripple blimps for little longer time and ZOMGs aren’t immunity. Shots fast. Supply drop generate 2000-3500 cash and loads faster.
Boomerang – Glaive God: Attacks with 4 permament glaives and shots seeking glaives fast. Have 20k piercing power. Turbo charge increase fire rate for 30 seconds.
Ninja – Modern Samurai monkey: Shots 6 seeking shurikens and bombs throws 2×faster. Sabotage supply lines crippled to the third speed and stuns bloons every 3 seconds.
Bomb – Cluster MOAB-assassin: Shots a deadly missile. Frags 8 secondary bombs and stun bloons. Deadly missile does 20×damage to MOAB-class bloons and can stun blimps for 1 seconds. MOAB-assassin into to ZOMG-destroyer (can destroy an entire ZOMG).
Ice tower – Antarctic ice king: Have long range and frozen bloons frag razor sharp pieces. Absolute zero can freeze for 7 seconds and can freeze MOABs.
Glue gunner – Liquefier striker: Can slow down ceramics and shots glue 3×as fast. A glue can gluely 20 bloons. Glue strike gluely with liquefier glue.
Buccaneer – The navy: Send 2 permament aces and 2 permament helis to screen. And shots darts and bombs super fast. MOAB Takedown can destroy ZOMG and grab 3 bloons at once.
Ace – Super plane: Shots runnel of darts and bombs in 2 paths. Ground Zero can slow down ZOMGs and have havier damage.
Super Monkey – Temple of the Monkey Night: Shots 3×stronger rays (green), and temple is dark grey. Bloon Annihilation can destroy ZOMGs. And auto shots ice, glue, tornado, missile, blades without victims (strongest version).
Apprentice – Wizard lord: Same as the special mission, but not eats towers.
Monkey Village – The general monkey office: Reduce nearby towers cooldowns by 35%, have 3 energy beam attack. M.I.B. call to arms can increase range by 60%.
Banana farm – The cash generator: Generate 75 cash every second+2000 cash the end of round.
Mortar tower – Super fast Bazooka: Shots 3 mortar shell/2 second. Have super large explosive area and pop all bloon types.
Dartling – Ray of doom and rockets: Shots a deadly ray and shots 4 rockets. BADS can shots blimps.
Spike Factory – Spiked Mine Master-Factory: Mines have 2×larger explosive radius and a mine does 100×damage to MOAB-class bloons. Spiked mine storm like Spike storm, but shots spiked mines.
Heli Pilot – Supyroplane: Shots 4 MOAB-mauler missiles every second and shot 3-3 darts super fast. Support Chinook much stronger.
Engineer – Workshop master: Traps generate 2×more cash. Overclock can increase power of 3 tower instead of 1.
Bloonchipper – Supa-Vac wide Funnel: Shredding possible, can shred MOAB-class bloons. Ability shredding MOABs and BFBs.
rewards: 1500 MM+1.000.000 XP – 6000 MM+2.500.000 XP in deluxe – unlock: Rank 70

Flag Post

Do love this game, I’ve got one papercut bug — I can’t see the need for pixel-hunting during placement in tight locations, it’s a jarring and frustrating timesink to see the range circle flash black for a moment and then feel obligated to hunt that placement down, could you add snap-to-nearest feedback/placement?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kjojo:

Do love this game, I’ve got one papercut bug — I can’t see the need for pixel-hunting during placement in tight locations, it’s a jarring and frustrating timesink to see the range circle flash black for a moment and then feel obligated to hunt that placement down, could you add snap-to-nearest feedback/placement?

This is an excellent idea… I personally always put my towers in pixel perfect placement, but it is quite time-consuming… it would be very nice to have this feature ;)

Flag Post

btd 5 deluxe personal tier 4 special buildings (not the same as the iOs tier 4 upgrades, except some)
- dart training facility (1250 MM): Spike-o-pults faster and shots 2 spikey balls.
- tack research center (1500 MM): Electric tacks! Tacks stuns popped bloons and pops 2 layers. Ring of fire into to thunder ring. Thunder ring pops 3 layers.
- boomerang dojo (2000 MM): Frisbees! Throws frisbees instead of boomerangs and glaived frisbees instead of glaives. They are larger and pops 2×more bloons and extra layers. Doesn’t effect glaive lord’s permament glaives.
- bombing range (2000 MM): Double cannons! Shots with 2 cannons (2 bombs/missiles/maulers) instead of 1.
- mage spire (2000 MM): Massively increase apprentices range, fire rate and detect camo. Monkey sense detect to other towers.
- ice fortress (1500 MM): Ice tower detect and remove camo.
- ninja academy (1500 MM): Diamond shurikens. Now pops 2 layers, 2 extra bloons and including lead and ice.
- spikes r us (2000 MM): Glued spikes. Not only generates spikes, generates glue. If can’t destroy full bloon, glues them.
- mortar emplacement (2000 MM): Auto Aims and shots likes a regular tower.
- ace private hangar (2500 MM): Can upgrade to 4/3 or 3/4. 4/3 spectre shots in 2 streams and 3/4 ace shots 16 darts (8-9 seeking).
- pirate cove (2500 MM): Triple shots. Shots 3 darts at once and 12 grapes instead of 4. Cannon ships have 5 cannons (shots 3 darts+2 bombs).
- glue supply depot (2000 MM): Automatic corossive glue. Corossive glue, bloon dissolver and bloon liquefier pops 3×faster.
- dartling ammo dump (2500 MM): Shots aims likes a regular tower.
- rifle range (1750 MM): Quarter-automatic rifles. Increases attack rate by +50% and semi-automatic rifles are automatic rifles.
- super monkey lair (5000 MM): Temples are 40% cheaper, 40% faster, unlimited range.
- engineer’s workshop (2000 MM): Sentries are larger and faster.
- al’s custom chippers (2000 MM): Bloonchippers attacks camo and remove camo and regen.
2 new specialty buildings:
- Mayor’s office (Monkey Village):
1: Reduces the cost of Monkey villages and their upgrades by 5%.
2: Increase the radius of Villages by 15%.
3: Increase the nearby tower power 2×further and decrease tower upgrade costs by 25% instead of 10.
4 (iOs edition): Same as bigger beacons.
4 (deluxe edition): Can upgrade to 3/3, 4/3, 3/4, 4/4.
X: Increase the cost of Banana farms and their upgrades by 5%.
Ministry of Economy (Banana Farm):
1: Reduces the cost of Banana farms and their upgrades by 5%.
2: Increase the banana values by 25%. Combine with Valuable bananas, 75%. Monkey Bank and BIA worths faster.
3: After every harvested bananas, you gets 1 banana skin. Banana skin place on track and knockbacks bloons. Banana box gets 8 banana skin.
4 (iOs edition): Same as Healthy bananas.
4 (deluxe edition): Bananas and banana boxes gets double cash.
X: Increase the cost of Monkey villages and their upgrades by 5%.

Flag Post

I would like to see the RBE become a countdown feature to let me know how many more bloons are coming.

Flag Post

I think there should be a continuous round starter button so you can not have to keep pressing start round and so you can do other internet things

Flag Post

Suggestion 1:
Have a quality setting so you can put it on different levels so if you do have a low end computer or prefer having it run fast than have looks then you can choose

Flag Post
Originally posted by l0lr0fl:

Suggestion 1:
Have a quality setting so you can put it on different levels so if you do have a low end computer or prefer having it run fast than have looks then you can choose

You don’t know how much I want this.

You have a split-second before the game gets to the Ninja Kiwi screen to right-click and choose it that way, but you can’t change it afterward.

Flag Post

Inflation Mode: Towers go up in price after each round, starting at round 10. Can’t think of a good percentage to go up, but something like 1-5% should be good.

Flag Post

definantly needs a quality button and an animations button (turns off tower animations like the fire or radar thing in the monkey village or aircraft carrier)

Flag Post

Inflation Mode: Every time you buy a tower/upgrade, the buy price of everything is 1% more. The good thing is that every time the buy price increases, the sell price does too, even if you bought a tower before the buy price increases.

Flag Post

3 new special missions

BFB Madness 40K Cash to beat 50 BFBs,are you up to the task? ZOMG Invasion 60K Cash to beat 10 rounds of ZOMGS,are you up to the task? Camo Invasion Beat Castle in Medium with a twist:All bloons are Camo and only 100 lifes.

Flag Post

Special Missions:
Special Pops: Revenge of the Camo
Beat Covert Pops to Unlock.
The Camo Bloons are back, but with a twist! Beat Downstream on Hard with all bloons being camo. Also, MOAB-class bloons require camo!

Ruins of the Monkey God
You have to beat the Great Divide on Hard, with a twist. Right in the middle of the crack, there is a Temple of the Monkey God that is made out of stone and covered in vines. You can sacrifice a tower to it, giving it its ability for 2 minutes. For example, 1 dart monkey= 1 dart, 10 spike-a-pults= 10 spike balls. The Temple has unlimited range, and its attacks can pop lead and ice. However, now all bloons are 1 rank higher. ZOMGs will turn into 4 ZOMGs. $1000 to start.

Classic Bloons Tower Defense
Special Map. A redesign of Bloons Tower Defense 1’s map to fit the graphics.
Dart Monkey: 1/1
Tack Tower: 1/1
Ice Tower: 1/0
Bomb Tower: 1/1
Super Monkey: 0/2
Other towers/road items: Banned

Waves are completely redesigned to fit the 50 original waves.

Flag Post

For Classic Bloons Tower Defense, only 40 lives. Sorry, but I’m too lazy to edit it.

Flag Post

Deflation Apopalypse Mode Deflation+Apopalypse. That way you can set up your towers then go out to see a movie.

Flag Post

A couple real basic things I’d like to see added to the game:

1) Multiple Save slots so you can try out other alternatives or switch to a new map for awhile without overwriting the current game.

2) Ability to keep saving in freeplay.

Flag Post

Awesome and addicting game!
How about a “load” option when you fail the round, save us the time of going back to main and loading from there?

Flag Post

I would only like a quality button for the game, so those with slower computers can be able to play it at normal speed.