Post your best moment here!

21 posts

Flag Post

Ever had that moment that nobody believes you about?
Well we do here!
From high score story’s, to special mission story’s that have nothing to do with Swiss chese!
At least I don’t think they do.
Their all here!
Please go on as long as you want!
Just don’t pass the fish sorry about that I meant to say don’t have more than 1 Swiss chesey food joke per story.
And remember have fun! Say anyone else hungry?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dogchese:

Well we do here!
From high score story’s, to special mission story’s that have nothing to do with Swiss chese!
Their all here!
Just don’t pass the fish sorry about that I meant to say don’t have more than 1 Swiss chesey food joke per story.

I once made it to round 100 on that one with a ZOMG on round 65 or something

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

Well we do here!
Their all here!

Nice,I honestly have never gotten that far,but I might be able to on the easy tracks.What track did you get that on?

Flag Post

Well,the DC The Glue,The BADS and the factory where you need to pass snake river with a glue,a spike factory and a Dartling,after multiple times failing on round 64,I finally did it by saving money for the BADS instead of the Liquifier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helius250:

Well we do here!
Their all here!

Nice,I honestly have never gotten that far,but I might be able to on the easy tracks.What track did you get that on?

daily challenge “Extreme farming!” July 22nd 2012

EDIT: heres round 77. http://i.imgur.com/McrJU.png

Flag Post

I got to round 210 on Crops Medium lol

(No Prems)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PSI232:

(No Prems)

Nice , you just earned a big lovemuffin from me :3 .

Flag Post

Well we do here!
Their all here!

daily challenge “Extreme farming!” July 22nd 2012

EDIT: heres round 77. http://i.imgur.com/McrJU.png

Awesome then (lol) I just got to level 88 on the easy tracks I died because not many of my towers could see camos ;P

Flag Post

(No Prems)

lol, thanks. And nice avatar :D

Flag Post

Before all the updates this game worked, but now it lags after level one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CK1708:

Before all the updates this game worked, but now it lags after level one.

LIAR it lags after level 2!

Flag Post

(No Prems)

lol, thanks. And nice avatar :D

Thanks,I just started playing on BTD5 again,and now I feel like a noob again.I can only getto level 88 :( XD

Flag Post

(No Prems)

With this setup I could prolly get farther if I had a super computer. http://i.imgur.com/W6l47.png

Flag Post

With that exact setup, King? lol, you wouldn’t even get past round 100. If you added a shit load of Sun Gods and TTs? Round 140 at most. And I’m guessing your using Prems? lol

Anyways…

^Wouldn’t even get past round 100.

Flag Post

With that exact setup, King? lol, you wouldn’t even get past round 100. If you added a shit load of Sun Gods and TTs? Round 140 at most. And I’m guessing your using Prems? lol

Anyways…

the lives/money. I could get enough money to easily get farther.

Flag Post

Anyways…

Sun gods are the best path to go when getting a super monkey the robo monkey path is a huge waste of money

Flag Post

Anyways…

Sun gods are the best path to go when getting a super monkey the robo monkey path is a huge waste of money

To the best of knowledge, Sun Gods has a better piece (Meaning they can hit more bloons) while TTs have a stronger attack (They will damage per rate is faster than the Sun Gods). So, its best to keep the TTs around so they can deal the bigger damage, while the Sun Gods offer support and help mop up. Also, the TT’s ability is great for when I’m stretching a set up like that one from round 90 to 100.

Flag Post

Anyways…

To the best of knowledge, Sun Gods has a better piece (Meaning they can hit more bloons) while TTs have a stronger attack (They will damage per rate is faster than the Sun Gods). So, its best to keep the TTs around so they can deal the bigger damage, while the Sun Gods offer support and help mop up. Also, the TT’s ability is great for when I’m stretching a set up like that one from round 90 to 100.

http://i.imgur.com/jEUBh.png?1 how would that fare? (If I haden’t crashed next round I would have enough for a map of full temples)

Flag Post

Anyways…

http://i.imgur.com/jEUBh.png?1 how would that fare? (If I haden’t crashed next round I would have enough for a map of full temples)

Lately, my eyes have been failing me, but the amount of cash you have is 1.1 million, right? If it is, then with the Perfect Temple Recipe listed on NK, you would only be able to make 4 Perfect Temples, which normally isn’t even close enough to fill a map, but if your placing them like the rest of the Temples on that SS, then maybe you will fill it… lol. You REALLY need to be placing your Temples closer.

And, just in case you didn’t know, that’s the problem with 2/4 Snipers; if you try to activate too many of their abilities at once, then flash will crash.

Flag Post

Anyways…

Lately, my eyes have been failing me, but the amount of cash you have is 1.1 million, right? If it is, then with the Perfect Temple Recipe listed on NK, you would only be able to make 4 Perfect Temples, which normally isn’t even close enough to fill a map, but if your placing them like the rest of the Temples on that SS, then maybe you will fill it… lol. You REALLY need to be placing your Temples closer.

And, just in case you didn’t know, that’s the problem with 2/4 Snipers; if you try to activate too many of their abilities at once, then flash will crash.

its 11 million, and I was scared I would crash. FYI thats a challenge that has a TON of ZOMGs in it, its called “extreme farming” and its much harder than any normal map.

Flag Post

I got to round ~120 on extreme farming with no banana farms or monkey villages.