This is a disgrace

15 posts

Flag Post

The fact that I’ve got to rank 87 on Ninjakiwi, and I want them back here as well. NOPE!

Flag Post

Almost no game will transfer the saves from one site to another. And since the saves are linked to your account there is no way to transfer to the cookies.

Flag Post

Talking about first world problems….

Flag Post

i hate when i games dont save.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDeadfaceOne:

Talking about first world problems….

lol… life is so difficult for us ;P It would have been pretty nice to have all my ranks as well, but really it doesn’t take that long, especially since you’ll be beating all the beginner tracks, all the easy modes, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FT029:

The fact that I’ve got to rank 87 on Ninjakiwi, and I want them back here as well. NOPE!

It took me a hour to get that far.If you are good enough its no prob to get that high again;).Just try .TRY!

Flag Post

Its not Ninja Kiwi, that is something with flash. I believe its actually a security feature. When flash saves information on your hard drive that information can only be retrieved from the same flash program on the exact same site. Anyway, there might be a way to get around that, but I don’t know of any.

Flag Post

To the best of my knowledge, BTD5 is server sided, so all our information here is saved over on NK. So, isn’t it possible to make it so we can log in, on Kong, to our NK Accounts? Or vice versa for that matter.

Flag Post

No, unless NK and Kong teamed up and you linked accounts, they are not know to be both owned by the same person.

Flag Post

Personally, I liked it. I have a Kong game, Ninjakiwi and BTD5 Deluxe … It was always fun starting over again. Maybe I’m weird like that. Though lately I’ve only been playing on BTD5.

Flag Post

Frankly I don’t really understand you guys.I played Bloons tower defense since the 2nd one and have always been a fan.This one has,well almost evrything you could even ever want.If you think this game is bad go play the first one .That would shut up you people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helius250:

Frankly I don’t really understand you guys.I played Bloons tower defense since the 2nd one and have always been a fan.This one has,well almost evrything you could even ever want.If you think this game is bad go play the first one .That would shut up you people.

Pretty sure the issue here isn’t that people don’t like the game, they just want transferrable save files.

Flag Post
Originally posted by armagheddonman:
Originally posted by Helius250:

Pretty sure the issue here isn’t that people don’t like the game, they just want transferrable save files.

Yup ^^

Flag Post

I don’t get it. Nk could just put their little bar up and as soon as we click to log in, you put in your user name and password and blah blah blah you are in your nk profile on kongregate. You saves from the nk site can be accessed anywhere (meaning you don’t have to restart) unlike kong where you need to protect your cookies from the computer monster from eating it and making you start over again.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator