Thoughts on Reverse tracks?

11 posts

Flag Post

Just want to get everyone’s opinions on the new reverse tracks mode. Is there anything unique or fun about it? Do you recommend trying out certain maps with reverse mode, etc.

I haven’t really tried it yet, so I just wanted everyone’s thoughts/advice.

Flag Post

Here:

In normal mode,Snake river go in 2 paths and merge to 1.
Lightning scar go in 1 path that splits into 2.

In reverse mode,snake river go in 1 path and splits into 2
Lightning scar go in 2 paths and merge to 1.

Monkey lane would be a bit challenge in the early rounds since the bloons will go through the tunnel and towers can’ shoot them.

It would be great if they add this in DC

Flag Post

I thought of a mode that has level difficulties where you send bloons that match the RBE of the round and towers are preset but ITS EPIC

Flag Post

Almost all the reverse maps have the same difficult than the original ones, including the extreme maps.

The reverse maps Snake River, Mount Magma, Switch, Lightning Scar, Castle and Death Valley are easier than the original ones, IMO.

And the only reverse map that is harder than the original one is Downstream.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:

Almost all the reverse maps have the same difficult than the original ones, including the extreme maps.

The reverse maps Snake River, Mount Magma, Switch, Lightning Scar, Castle and Death Valley are easier than the original ones, IMO.

Ha ha now I have a chance at castle because I can beat it easy on reverse ;)

Flag Post

I wonder if Clock is easier on Reverse or Normal :S

Flag Post
Originally posted by PSI232:

Actually, the reverse Clock is a little bit harder, because the path before enter into the clock is “shorter”. In normal mode, the balloons pass through the “XII hour” and then follow the path. In reverse mode, the balloons start moving left before enter the “XII hour”, so the straight path is shorter. But that’s not a big deal anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DavidsMe:

Just want to get everyone’s opinions on the new reverse tracks mode. Is there anything unique or fun about it? Do you recommend trying out certain maps with reverse mode, etc.

I haven’t really tried it yet, so I just wanted everyone’s thoughts/advice.

nothing new or interesting. just a pathetic cry for attention/more players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PSI232:

Actually, the reverse Clock is a little bit harder, because the path before enter into the clock is “shorter”. In normal mode, the balloons pass through the “XII hour” and then follow the path. In reverse mode, the balloons start moving left before enter the “XII hour”, so the straight path is shorter. But that’s not a big deal anyway.

I hate the clock so,so much XD lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by yaykitties:

nothing new or interesting. just a pathetic cry for attention/more players.

Yeah it is not that new and interesting is a matter of opinion. And it is not pathetic at all.

Flag Post

I find them all easier