camo challenge

8 posts

Flag Post

guys could you help me with your 2 cents on this challenge?
I’ve tried first starting with 3 2/3 dart monkeys, then a mage for steel and after that a farm and a spike factory: got owned in round 33

I tried again trying to build the farm earlier, still the same result.

I changed strategy and bought only 2 dart monkey but added a mage (so 2) and a ninja (no farm). still got penetrated in round 33.. :/

Flag Post

Which challenge are you talking about?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:

Which challenge are you talking about?

I think maybe covert pops

Flag Post

I generally start with either a ninja or a free dart if I have that slot selected. Upgrade the ninja to about 2/1 and then go for either 2/2 mages or 4/0 dart monkeys and you won’t have to worry about lead balloons. From there it’s just more adding more dart monkeys and mages, upgrading a few mages to 2/3 for the blimps.

Which one is round 33 again?

Flag Post

it has rbe 940, there are lots of regen rainbow and regen zebra. I had 2 2/2 mages, 1 2/2 ninja and 1 3/0 monkey now but lost anyway

Flag Post

try the following (especially if you have the ninja special building)

3/1 ninjas (2 of em) and then go for a 2/2 mage (this should be set up before round 33)

possibly get 1 extra ninja… and maybe one or two of them upgraded to 3/2.

eventaully you’ll want either a sniper (set to strong) or a 4/2 dart monkey just above where the paths meet.

that should do the trick

Flag Post

i tried as you suggested but apparently it wasn’t enough. After like 7-8 attempts i managed to do it:
1) starting with a 2/1 ninja
2) first 1/2 mage
3) farm
4) get two 2/2 mages
5) upgrade farm and ninja
6) built 4/2 monkey
7) 2/3 spike factory
8) 3/2 spike factory

Flag Post
Originally posted by orsoghu:

i tried as you suggested but apparently it wasn’t enough. After like 7-8 attempts i managed to do it:
1) starting with a 2/1 ninja
2) first 1/2 mage
3) farm
4) get two 2/2 mages
5) upgrade farm and ninja
6) built 4/2 monkey
7) 2/3 spike factory
8) 3/2 spike factory

This challenge is easy if you know how to farm. You’re wasting too much money earlier buying unnecessary tower/upgrades instead to start to farm ASAP. One ninja 1/1 well-placed is enough to beat the first 12 rounds, occasionally you need to use 1 road spike to pop the leaked balloons, you just need to pay attention.

If you farmed correctly, you should be able to buy 1 super monkey 2/3 + village x/2 before the wave 46 – sell your farms, you don’t need them anymore after that.

And that is it.