Think of your own bloons! page 13

793 posts

Flag Post

hell balloon:
He’s immune to fire and it takes 25 hits to kill him(Fire property’s can heal).

Frozen ice balloon:
this one cannot be froze and it takes 25 hits to kill him(ice will increase defence and heals him).

armed balloon:
Is illegal but it takes 25 hits to kill him and is immune to bombs and missiles except M.O.A.B mauler.(bomb and missiles will heal him).

water balloons: when is frozen, it turns into frozen ice balloon.

obsidian mould ceramic balloon: fire or bombs can turn him into hell balloons.

Squid balloons: they come out of water and makes to shortest point(can come out at portable lake).

Can you tell me why im forgetting something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Metal bloons=Immune to sharp and explosive.Contains 2 lead
Titanium bloons=Immune to sharp,explosive and glue.Contains 2 metal.
Hypersonic bloons=Moves very fast but only take 1 hit to pop
Cloak bloons=Appear before disappearing for 5 second.During the cloaking,no towers can see them.Contains 5 Zebra
Sticky bloons=Moves at a speed of a blue bloon.Immune to glue and sharp object.Contains 2 white
Heat bloons=Immune to any fire/explosive attack.Contains 4 lead
BoD=Stands for Bloons of Doom.Contains 2 ZOMG,Has 6000 health

ok, this is overpowered that titanium and metal, corrosive will melt a titanium and metal.

balloons of doom is slightly slower than a regular Z.O.M.G but is actually illegal and it has to be on round 100.

Flag Post

Name: Crash balloon
Special Effects :when it reaches the exit, this guy crashes the game, leaving a blue screen with writing.
Speed :1.75X faster than pink
Round Appearance :90
Splits into :2 fail balloons
RBE :50
Lives tooken away :199(game over in medium and hard).
Looks like :BSOD with a oval shaped instead of square.

Name: fail balloon
Special Effects :music is applied if it reaches 1/10th of finished away. Music:fail
Speed :same as blue
Round Appearance :89
Splits into :1 Moab
RBE :doubled ceramic RBE
Lives token away :10
Looks like: A balloon with a fail sign on it.

Flag Post
I have 3 Bloons, Name: Adaminite bloons Strengths: Resistant to Explosive and sharp attacks Turns into: 5 Ceramic Baloons Lives: 20 Looks like: A Bright reddish brown Round Appearance: 45 Weakness: Corrosive Glue and Ice ----------------------------------------- Name: Disable Bloon Strengths: If reaches Exit Will temporarily disable a Tower for 20 seconds Resistant to Sharp attacks and corrosive glue/glue Weakness: Explosive Round appearance: 38 Type: Any type except ZOMG,MOAB,BFB,Red balloons,Blue balloons,Green balloons,

Flag Post

I can only think of one…. It looks like a Regenerating-LEAD-Camo balloon….It is resistant t fire,Metals and glue…The only thing that can stop it is Ice and Wind. but i can be Destroyed quickly if you Attack it with bombs….maybe 100 bombs before it dies

Flag Post

Thief Baloon ~ Does not follow the track but goes directly towards your farms or banks and steals a certain amount of money/bananas ($500,- ea). After it stole your money it goes back to it’s starting point. After that it blends in with the rest of the baloons.

Has an thiefs mask/hat and robe on it’s side, underneath the mask the part of the normal baloon is visable (can be lead, camo, regen, whatever). When blening in loses mask and robe and just follows the usual rules.
ONLY DETECTABLE AS CAMO

The faker ~ when being hit, takes shild and starts to run. Can’t be destroyed afterwards, but all your towers still shoot at it, takes no lives
(maybe an extra ability for the monkey village: Prison, to capture fakers or thiefs directly

Flag Post

super giant brown balon
description: really big and brown
speed: 15 mph
hp: 100,000
resistance: resistant to all towers but level 1 dart towers i mean only hit by dart towers with no upgrades
contains no balons in
if when reaches exit the game is over

Flag Post
Originally posted by tunikat:

super giant brown balon
resistance: resistant to all towers but level 1 dart towers i mean only hit by dart towers with no upgrades
contains no balons in
OVERPOWERED!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EyeOnAiman:

OVERPOWERED!

lol

Flag Post

The tier baloons can be added. Then there was materials!

Wood baloon:
weak, 3 hits to pop him. immune to darts. looks like a wooden lead. speed: green. spawns 2 green baloons.

stone baloon:
hard, takes 5 hits to pop, immune to sharp objects except flaming boomerangs. looks like a grey ceramic. speed: blue. spawns 2 wood.

metal baloon:
only monkeys pop lead, 10 hits, looks like a dark lead. spawns 2 stone, speed: red, lead.

steel baloon:
tougher than metal. 15 hits and monkeys pop lead. looks like lighter lead. spawns 2 metal, rare chance of spawning 2 lead. speed: 1.2x slower than a lead.

gold baloon:
fast but same strength as metal. only monkey pop lead but takes 1/3 of damage to sharp objects. speed: yellow. spawns 2 steel.
looks like a bright yellow lead.

diamond baloon:
tougher than steel, takes 30 hits to pop and only monkeys pop lead. lighter than steel. speed: pink. spawns 2 gold. looks like a shiny diamond coated lead.

titanium baloon:
40 hits to pop and only monkeys pop lead. light and tough. spawns 4 diamonds. speed: yellow. looks like a very very light lead.

Flag Post

super giant brown balon
contains no balons in

IS OVERPOWERED AND DID YOU SAY resistant to all towers but level 1 dart towers i mean only hit by dart towers with no upgrades!? NOT TRUE! SPEED NEEDS TO DECREASE BY 15.00000000001!

Flag Post

earth baloon:
this guy is very tough but it is very slow. HP:2000. spawns 4 moabs. RBE:4x more than M.O.A.B s. looks like a planet earth. very large.

Jupiter baloon:
Extremely tough and also slower than earth. HP:5000. spawns 4 earths. RBE:4x more than earths. looks like planet Jupiter. very very large.

sun baloon:
Insanely strong and it is very impossible slow. HP:20,000. spawns 4 Jupiter baloons. RBE:4x more than Jupiters. looks like a very large sun. immune to fire and corrosive.

This list that you can copy:

Name:
HP:
Speed:
Spawns:
Looks like:
RBE:
Size:

Flag Post
Originally posted by johngibbs10:

NOT TRUE! SPEED NEEDS TO DECREASE BY 15.00000000001!

-0.00000000001 isnt ok but i can decrease it by 5 is that ok?

if its ok i will change the speed in my old post

Flag Post

Super Bloon: Same Bloon as a Pink Bloon but 3x faster and after 1 hit it dies.Appears at Round 18 Looks like a Blue Bloon with a S on it.

Attract Bloon: Takes 100 hits to take down to die and no matter what every Bloon will attack this as long as its in range until it dies.Appears at Round 25.When dies spawns 2 Rainbow Bloon. Moves at the same speed as Yellow Bloon. Looks like a magnet on the Bloon.

Split Bloon: It spawns 1 Pink Bloon every 3 seconds until it dies.It spawns 5 Pink Bloons after it dies.It’s speed is the same as Pink Bloon. Appears at Round 20.Looks like a Pink Bloon with a crack in the middle.

Clone Bloon: Copies the nearest Bloon and stays as it forever, when it dies it turns to it’s children.Appears at Round 30. It can’t copy B.F.B.s and Z.O.M.G.s but can copy the M.O.A.B.Before it clones it looks like a Bloon with a Red Bloon on it.

Stone Bloon: Takes 20 hits to die.Speed of a Lead Bloon can’t be hit by things that can’t hit lead, If hit by a thing that can’t hit it, it will heal and go back to it’s parent (M.O.A.B) Spawns 2 Ceramic Bloons. Looks like a Grey Bloon with a Stone on it.Appears at round 32

Steel Bloon:Takes 30 hits to die.Speed of a Lead Bloon and can’t be hurt by things that can’t pop lead, but explosions such as Bomb Tower and Exploding Pineapple deal extra damage(Instead of popping 1 it poppes 3). If hit and it can’t hurt Steel Bloon it will heal and turn into (It’s Grandparent) Looks Like a Silver Bloon. Spawns 2 Stone Bloons. Appears at round 35

Mixed Bloon:Takes the power of 3 bloons (can’t mix MOAB Class Bloons).Appears at round 25.

D.O.O.M:Stands for Destruction Of Overpowered Monkeys.Takes 28951 hits to take it down.After it dies it spawns 4 Z.O.M.Gs which spawn 16 B.F.Bs. which spawn 64 M.O.A.Bs.It’s Speed is 0.3 slower than a Z.O.M.G. It appears at round 105.

Stun Bloon:Takes 50 hits to kill it.The 3 towers that done the most damage to this Bloon will be stunned for the next round.It is a fast a Yellow Bloon and looks like it with a lightning on the middle of the Bloon. Appears at round 40

Thief Bloon:Takes 50 hits to kill it.Speed is Yellow Bloon. If it reaches the exit instead of losing lives you will lose money ($500)Looks like a Dark Grey Bloon with a money sign on it.

Time Bloon:Same as a Yellow Bloon except that after this bloon is half way through the track it can not be killed.Appears at round 20.Looks like a Grey Bloon with a clock on it.

Freeze Bloon:This Bloon does not take your lives when it reaches the end except that it freezes all towers for 1 and a half second until it reaches the end.This Bloon is invincible.Looks like a White Bloon thats frozen.Appears at Round 50.

Flag Post

Nuke Bloon: Appears on round 100 (If you can make it) same heath and speed as a ZOMG and has nothing inside. If it gets through it instantly kills you. If you pop it all towers that dealt over 200 damage to it are stunned for 3 rounds. If you buy an item that pops up after the Nuke is popped (ill call it Repair Man) for the total cost of your towers that are stunned with 50% off upgrades then it will unstun all towers. (so i dont have to put a link to my forum post here ill just do my new tower related with Nuke) Defuser Monkey: Cost 10000 to place. When a Nuke comes through its line of sight it jumps onto the nuke and starts to defuse. after 5 seconds (3 if you upgrade and 1 for final) it will destroy the nuke but it drops 5 moabs. Buy an upgrade for it so it only drops 3 and the final upgrade causes the nuke to drop 3 moabs at 1/2 heath.

Leave sugestions for prices or anything else you are wondering about!

Flag Post

Cash Bloon: Gives you infinite cash when popped. (troll bloon)

Flag Post

super giant brown balon
contains no balons in

If you see that bloon it will be instant death dude its the worst bloon cause you can only use dart towers right? then it will be the same as using none.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cosmos5000:

anony bloon
look like: a black bloon with a ?
speed: blue bloon speed
special: whem pooped a random bloon appears (WARNING IT COULD APPEAR A MOAB OR ZOMG)
the bloon god juggerment
look like: a white bloon with angelic wings and the ring thing (i forgot the name)
speed: light red bloon
special: whem pooped a big hand made of bloons appears and kills the monkey who pooped it
spy bloon
look like: a blue bloon with spy mask
speed: none
special he poops up from somewhere and disguise as one of your monkeys and while disguised summons red bloons(1 per sec) (to find it search for a monkey who is shooting red bloons) ohly anti camo towers can detect it

LOL read the bald words. I want to poop out of no where.

Flag Post

Amazing spelling skills you have there,cosmos5000.
*obvious irony

Flag Post

orange bloon- 1 hit pop little faster than pink bloon when popped turns into pink bloon.

Flag Post

Super White Bloon have 1.6 speed Faster than blue but slower than green. Has 50 RBE, Takes 6 hits to pop and contains 4 whites.
Double Regrower have twice grow. Beware you need pop very fast.
Double camo can be detected by dobule camo towers and pop them.

Flag Post

insta sell bloon what ever tower pops this bloon insta sells its self take 10 hits to take down leaks into 5 red bloons has the speed of pink bloon if reachs end takes 5 lifes

Flag Post
Originally posted by johngibbs10:

The tier baloons can be added. Then there was materials!

Wood baloon:
weak, 3 hits to pop him. immune to darts. looks like a wooden lead. speed: green. spawns 2 green baloons.

stone baloon:
hard, takes 5 hits to pop, immune to sharp objects except flaming boomerangs. looks like a grey ceramic. speed: blue. spawns 2 wood.

metal baloon:
only monkeys pop lead, 10 hits, looks like a dark lead. spawns 2 stone, speed: red, lead.

steel baloon:
tougher than metal. 15 hits and monkeys pop lead. looks like lighter lead. spawns 2 metal, rare chance of spawning 2 lead. speed: 1.2x slower than a lead.

gold baloon:
fast but same strength as metal. only monkey pop lead but takes 1/3 of damage to sharp objects. speed: yellow. spawns 2 steel.
looks like a bright yellow lead.

diamond baloon:
tougher than steel, takes 30 hits to pop and only monkeys pop lead. lighter than steel. speed: pink. spawns 2 gold. looks like a shiny diamond coated lead.

titanium baloon:
40 hits to pop and only monkeys pop lead. light and tough. spawns 4 diamonds. speed: yellow. looks like a very very light lead.

But bro, Metal is not a Metal, Iron is a Metal, Steel is a Metal, Gold is a Metal etc, the metal balloon is just defying the laws of chemistry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by google54321:

insta sell bloon what ever tower pops this bloon insta sells its self take 10 hits to take down leaks into 5 red bloons has the speed of pink bloon if reachs end takes 5 lifes

This is so ridiculous.
Also,MY EYES!
Format your post better next time.

Flag Post

Name Of Bloon: Insta Sell Bloon
Effects:What tower pops this bloon instantly sells itself
Power/Durability:Takes 10 hits to pop leaks into 5 red bloons
message from google54321 to coliin23 here you go enjoy it.