Think of your own bloons! page 8

965 posts

Flag Post

INTRODUCING THE S.A.T.T.I.S.T.Z.L.A.M.H.A.A. (Super awesome thing that is stronger than ZOMG’S like a million health awesomeness above.) Appears 10 rounds after ZOMG’S, takes 1Billion health to die, weak against spike factories (spikes deal x2 damage to S.A.T.T.I.S.T.Z.L.A.M.H.A.A.’s) Is not a MOAB type. When destroyed, will create a wizard which has 1Million health which summons 5 ceramic bloons every 2 seconds. But moves slowly.

Flag Post

SUPER DUPERLY SLOWLY. 1/4 THE SPEED OF A BFB

Flag Post

World bloon
This bloon… is… well… nothing. It looks like the planet that we are on :p drops 5 Epic Trololo Bloon and 5 Bloon Engineer and 10 Epic Remover Bloon. has same speed as a pink. This bloon is immune to EVERYTHING. Except road spikes haha!! Takes 1 road spike pile to pop (11 hits). Can also be hit by spike factory.
Giant bloon
Looks like a red/blue/green/yellow/pink/lead/ceramic/zebra/white/black bloon in the size of a moab. Takes 25 hits. Spawns 60 bloons depending on color.
red:round 5
blue:round 12
green:round 21
yellow:round 32
pink:round 41
all the others are round 45 or more.
Pixelated bloon
Looks like a pixel’ed red/blue/green/yellow/pink. cant be any others.
steals all of your lives. most of them appear at round 69.
red:1.2x faster than rainbow
blue:1.4x faster than rainbow
green:1.6x faster than rainbow
yellow:1.9x faster than rainbow and pink is 2.2x faster than rainbow.
These bloons appear at sandbox!! YAY!! There are also regen forms of these bloons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BurnBoy250:

That’s stronger than my AoA (Airship of Awesomeness)!

Flag Post

www.archive.ninjakiwi.com to post all your ideas..

Also love how 4/5 of ideas are OMG I HOPE THAT THEY ADD A SUPER POWPOWPWOPWERED BLIMP TABHT HAS LIKE 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 HEALTH BUT DROPS 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999$

Flag Post

R.O.F.L. (Really Overpowered Final Luftbloon)

Appears on: Round 120
Appearance: Dark blue zeppelin with a fiery skull on it.
Speed: Has 1/4 of the speed of a Z.O.M.G.
Releases: 4 Z.O.M.G.s. Yes, I MEAN it.
RBE: 66624

Flag Post

UPDATE FOR THE FOABTII! INCLUDING OLDER UPDATES! AND A ALL NEW ALSO OP BLOON! AND SOME MORE! i hope they will make a F.O.A.B.T.I.I that stands for final overlord ace bloon That Is Impossible and it is a Camo-Regenerating impossible bloon and it has a rbe of Infinite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you DO manage to pop it, it splits in ALL F*CKING BLOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRY THAT ONE FOR SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT APPEARS IN THE SPECIAL MISSION:The final battle. You have infinite cash in that mission and it looks like a ZOMG but 10 times bigger and instead of black, white, and green, ALL COLORS MATE!THE SKULL IS NORMALLY WHITE and it has blue eyes on the front! AND ITS THE FASTEST BLOON!!it sometimes deactivates your monkeys for some seconds and its description is: the final bloon. it doesnt matter what sort of mode your on (excluding sandbox), You will fail. in the normal not mission rounds it appears at the highest possible round. it is a FOABTII class.it also heals and upgrades other bloons! oh and also if you pop it it will explode and stuns monkeys for 20 seconds! (excluding supermonkey+upgrades). AND THE NEW ALSO OP BLOONS! D.A.R.T.S.D.B: Direct Art Rounds Techno Shi*ting Darts Blimp. it shoots darts. if a dart hits a monkey, he will get stunned for 3 seconds. it has a rbe of W.T.F. (900.) it takes on easy 199 lives, on normal 149 lives, and on hard 99 lives away. how OP is that? S.H.A.V.E.Z: Super hyper air-violent emerged zeppelin. What did they expect? its shaves itself. rbe: shave. its a joke but still OP bloon. R.B.E. Red Bloon Edited. comes at round 30.takes 100 hits to pop it. looks like a normal red bloon. watch out.you see rbe 1, but its 100. Cluster ZOMG:It clusters with MOABS, ZOMGS, and BFBS. Its rbe goes up per bloon. Zapper bloons:when popped, stuns all monkeys for 20 seconds. sentry bloon: shoots bullets at monkeys to stun them for 10 secods rbe 20

Flag Post
Originally posted by epicfail132:
Originally posted by BurnBoy250:

That’s stronger than my AoA (Airship of Awesomeness)!

i updated my foabtii. again. this is the only possible SOP (super over powered) bloon.
UPDATE FOR THE FOABTII! INCLUDING OLDER UPDATES! AND A ALL NEW ALSO OP BLOON! AND SOME MORE! i hope they will make a F.O.A.B.T.I.I that stands for final overlord ace bloon That Is Impossible and it is a Camo-Regenerating impossible bloon and it has a rbe of Infinite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you DO manage to pop it, it splits in ALL F*CKING BLOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRY THAT ONE FOR SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT APPEARS IN THE SPECIAL MISSION:The final battle. You have infinite cash in that mission and it looks like a ZOMG but 10 times bigger and instead of black, white, and green, ALL COLORS MATE!THE SKULL IS NORMALLY WHITE and it has blue eyes on the front! AND ITS THE FASTEST BLOON!!it sometimes deactivates your monkeys for some seconds and its description is: the final bloon. it doesnt matter what sort of mode your on (excluding sandbox), You will fail. in the normal not mission rounds it appears at the highest possible round. it is a FOABTII class.it also heals and upgrades other bloons! oh and also if you pop it it will explode and stuns monkeys for 20 seconds! (excluding supermonkey+upgrades).!updae for that guy! it also clusters and if it clusters with the sattistzlamhaa, the rofl, and the AOA, IITS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!! AND THE NEW ALSO OP BLOONS! D.A.R.T.S.D.B: Direct Art Rounds Techno Shi*ting Darts Blimp. it shoots darts. if a dart hits a monkey, he will get stunned for 3 seconds. it has a rbe of W.T.F. (900.) it takes on easy 199 lives, on normal 149 lives, and on hard 99 lives away. how OP is that? S.H.A.V.E.Z: Super hyper air-violent emerged zeppelin. What did they expect? its shaves itself. rbe: shave. its a joke but still OP bloon. R.B.E. Red Bloon Edited. comes at round 30.takes 100 hits to pop it. looks like a normal red bloon. watch out.you see rbe 1, but its 100. Cluster ZOMG:It clusters with MOABS, ZOMGS, and BFBS. Its rbe goes up per bloon. Zapper bloons:when popped, stuns all monkeys for 20 seconds. sentry bloon: shoots bullets at monkeys to stun them for 10 secods rbe 20

Flag Post

Help me present the D.A.R.T I SHALL CALL IT THE DARTING ART RECALL TUITION! It will kill whenever a enemy passes by!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BeaveCoon:

Help me present the D.A.R.T I SHALL CALL IT THE DARTING ART RECALL TUITION! It will kill whenever a enemy passes by!!

lol?

Flag Post

Shifter
A Shifter can be seen as any non MOAB-class bloon, but will always come in to the screen as a rainbow bloon with a zebra “S” on it. It will first shift from rainbow to red, and then blue, and then green, etc, etc, until it reaches rainbow again, but the zebra “S” will always be there( The actual zebra bloon wont come into the Shifters cycle ). It shift twice every second. When you pop the Shifter, the “S” will disappear, and the Shifter will become a normal bloon of the color it was popped at. However, if the Shifter gets through your defences( unlikley, but still ) it will remove whopping 20 hearts from your health! Pop ASAP.

Flag Post

Stun bloon: Requires 15 damage to pop,but when popped they stun any towers near it,making it an annoyance to any tower close to the trail.Is easily recognizable by it’s yellow color and green thunder shape in the middle.Appears in round 125.

Zombie bloon: Requires 30 damage to pop,but immune to the Sniper,Ninja,Boomerang,Tack shooter, and the Spike factory.The fire upgrade(Wizard monkeys) does 2x damage to the zombie bloon. Looks like a camo bloon,only with a bit of red showing.Appears in round 150.

Rally bloon: Requires 5 damage to pop,but bloons near it will go faster,the more bloons there are in the area,the faster they go,Glue cuts down the speed by 1/4 if hit. Looks smaller than a red bloon but goes 3x faster.Appears round 75

Money bloon: is very rare,but when popped it drops a good 200 cash.Moves twice as fast as a pink,and only a sniper can hit it.Appears round 50

Flag Post

Mother Ship Camo Baloon!
HIGH health and camo.
Drop nothing>
But is really scary.

Flag Post

Camo Z.O.M.G: Same as Z.O.M.B but can only be hurt by things that can hurt camo ballons and to make you rage more when it comes it has TWICE the amount of damage to kill for it. Is at round 110
DOW Destroyer Of Worlds: THIS BAD BOY ENDS WORLDS EVERY 5 SECENDS HE FREEZES TOWERS FOR .5 SECS!!! His damage to pop is 5 x a zomg! But to make it a bit easier the super monkeys have another upgrade after the temple that cost 50000 and it does 1000 damage each time it hits the DOW Appears at level 200
Moab bloon: Same as a moab but in bloon form Appears at level 85
Super bloon: Those super monkeys think they dont have any ancestors WRONG super bloons are like super monkeys but in bloons! They have a whopping 200000 health appears at level 500
DOB Destroyer Of Bloons: A tower that requires 100 k points to make it does 3512 damage each hit! It is useful when fighting super bloon
Void bloon: They come from the void there unknown. each one has 20 k health each 15 secends they gain another 20 k health so pop em quick or they will turn into a tank
GOB God Of Bloons: it appears at level 900 it has 5 mill health despite the fact that the GOM (God of monkeys) is half the price of GOB and does 50 k damage
Black hole bloons: Comes at level 3214 has 50 mill health and sucks up 5 towers each 15 secends
End bloon: comes at level 23950132753129765389758931759813275 and it has (The number is a number with a 100 digits to the power of a number with 100 digits) Health It is immutant to everything except dart monkeys that arent upraded yet
Tower disabler: When you beat end bloon this guy comes out of it and disables all of your towers for 15 secends it has half the health of end bloon and it only gives you 1 secend after the 15 secends that froze your tower to attack it also when you kill it it drops 283951239852135123513251325 black hole bloons
End tower: Does 1 99th of the damage the end bloon needs to pop it cost 129350321805981234057123985732714698132759812123515132451 cash and is the only thing to hurt it besides dart bloons
Black hole disrupter: It will kill all black holes on screen for its specail and it recharges each 2 mins

Flag Post

We need another bloon class, cause two ain’t enough.

I give you, Bloon Towers!

Bloon towers are made purely from bloon. Any tower with camo detection will NOT be tricked by these sneaky ones.

They have health. For a non-upgraded bloon tower, take their Sandbox Mode prices, divide it by four. For upgraded ones, It’s the sell price divided by four. For example, a Sun Temple that is 4/2 would be 26,299 hits.
They have defense. If the towers have defense, they will shoot a VERY inaccurate shot every 5 seconds. If it does somehow manage to hit the towers, it will ‘stun’ (disable) them for four seconds. If the bloontower has any speed boost upgrades, cooldown is decreased by 1 second per upgrade. If it has range upgrades, it will be applied. Accuracy upgrades, however won’t do anything. Slow-down upgrades will slow down the towers after stunning.
They have upgrades. They randomly can have upgrades on them. Each upgrades improves the health. The upgrades can affect everything. They can slow down towers, speed up attacks, increase range or even change how it works.
They have trickery. These types of bloons might add some ‘Smart-stuff’ upgrades to towers to make them avoid the trickery. The trickery is, not-smart towers will think the bloontowers are THEM! They will not attack them, similar to camo bloons. If a bloontower has camouflage, it will need camo detection AND smart towers to beat them.

There will NEVER be any:
Monkey village bloons
Towers with ground props (ex, cannon tower, banana farm, monkey village, mortar, gattling, etc.)
Towers that are controlled by players or has some sort of player control (Gattling, temple (cause of sacrifices), Mortar, etc.)
Towers that fly or are only in water (Aces and battleships basically. Unless other towers are implemented.)
Agents (cause most of them use ground props)
Regenerating Bloon Towers (Heart shaped towers? DAFUQ?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trose5:

Tower disabler: When you beat end bloon this guy comes out of it and disables all of your towers for 15 secends it has half the health of end bloon and it only gives you 1 secend after the 15 secends that froze your tower to attack it also when you kill it it drops 283951239852135123513251325 black hole bloons

I HAVE A NEW IDEA! IT’S THE S.H.I.T. SUPER HYPER IDIOTIC TOWERBEATER AND IT HAS 17851795682975614282765273854768253623828978537 HEALTH AND CAN ONLY BE DESTROYED WITH 0/0 DART BLOONS!!!!! ALSO THEY DEMOLISH ALL TOWERS ON THE FIELD EVERY SEOND AND RELEASE INFINITEE Z.O.M.G.S!!!!!!!!!

^THIS, is NOT cool at all, and will have NO chance to be implemented. However, 99% of the ideas here are like this. Can anyone tell me why do you make things like this?

Flag Post

The “M.O.M.”. (Multiplier omega melon-colored bloon) When killed, will multiply itself in 3 pink bloons that will do so with yellow instead and so on.

Flag Post

Its also faster than pink

Flag Post

S.B.D (Super Bloon Destroyer) appears on round 9001 (OVER NINE THOUSAND!!) 10x the health of a ZOMG, 1/5 of a MOAB when destroyed, it makes TEN ZOMGS APPEAR!

Flag Post

camo shifter-camo bloon which they transform normal nearby bloons into camo bloons in 5 seconds (regens are even camo)
regenerador-regen bloon which they transform normal nearby bloons into regen bloons in 5 seconds (camo are even regen)
regenerador shifter-camo-regen bloons with the same power of camo shifter and regenerador in 10 seconds
conjuctivitis- this is very fast and own layer bloon type they can be attacked only that tower change their range when popped they deduct the range of the tower that pop it (road spikes pop this bloon nowwhere)it’s even depens on color
thief bloon-bloon type that is super fast (faster than pink)and camo status (pink bloon is way fastest) can popped by the 4/2 monkey village

Flag Post

ninja balloon. size: blue. when ninja balloons pops than releases 5 black balloons. ninja balloons hides in a random time .but cant get popped by spikes or explosive pine apples. demon balloons size: pink balloons. it cant get popped by darts or spikes or explosive pine apples. ghost balloons. only get popped by towers that can pop camo balloons. ONLY. it cant get popped by spikes or explosive pine apples.

Flag Post

Dude theres a end tower now i updated it that is able to kill tower disabler
also for that name of the ballon is just wrong go post your little hate comment somewhere else
OOOOHHHH FRIGGING BOLD
I was replying to hamuka

Flag Post

WE GOT A NEW BLOON!!!!
Its called the
T.R.O.L.O.L
!!!! Its stands for Termaniter Ring Of Leaking Outragous Limbs
It is 2x the health of a end bloon and it drops 3 end bloons!
And the
Mechanic The mechanic will disupgrade your towers and when they are at there lowest upgrade he will take it apart!!!! (
Kinda like tower disabler but weaker)
Lastly we got the
B.L.O.O.N
It was the first bloon it was the bloon before god! thats how bloons were created because of this bad boy
He drops 5 T.R.O.L.O.L’s!!!! And has the health of 3 T.R.O.L.O.L’S

Flag Post

WEEEEEE SPAM

Flag Post

Electro bloon
Looks: A bright yellow bloon with electricity crackling around it
Speed: Slightly slower than a ceramic bloon
Apperance: Round 45
Description: It stuns any towers that hit it for 2 seconds. Also has the hp of a ceramic bloon