Specialty building for the farm.

15 posts

Flag Post

I think there should be a specialty building for the farm.
First tier makes it 5% cheaper
Second tier makes it produce an extra 50 every round. (Like the farms from bloon Td4)
third tier an extra 100 every round.

Flag Post
Originally posted by septimbus:

I think there should be a specialty building for the farm.
First tier makes it 5% cheaper
Second tier makes it produce an extra 50 every round. (Like the farms from bloon Td4)
third tier an extra 100 every round.

Ok, first off, an extra 50 is to massive and 100 is just downright overpowered. Second, second tier should give you about 15% more than the amount you already have. Third tier should give an extra banana every 10 rounds.

Flag Post

I think it should be:

1: 5% cheaper.

2: 10% Extra income per bannana.

3: Auto Collect.

Flag Post

I think it should be:

2: 10% more cash per banana(If you have banana bank, then it can hold 10% more cash).

3: Supply Drop ability. Same as the Sniper Monkey’s Supply Drop ability.

Flag Post

I think it should be:

1: 5% cheaper 2: 25% more cash per banana. 3: A free box of bananas every 5 rounds.

Flag Post

I think it should be:

1:5% cheaper
2:Produce banana faster
3:Every second bananas/box of bananas gives 100% more cash

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I think it should be:

2: 10% Extra income per bannana.

3: Auto Collect.

This seems reasonable.

But to be fair…if this were available, I’d use it and never have any use for any other specialty building again.

Flag Post

You forget, all specialty buildings have a drawback… for this one perhaps “Increases the cost of all monkey towers and their upgrades by 5%” That way its a perk once you have farms set up, but its harder to get them set up as your starting monkey costs are increased.

Flag Post

5% For every monkey tower? You forgot every specialty building has just one tower which costs increase by 5%?
I think monkey villages should become 5% more expensive, since the farm and the village both are buildings.

I think it should be:

I Reduces the cost of banana farms and their upgrades by 5%

II 10% Extra income for each banana. Banks produce 1000 per round, advisories 2500 per round. They also store 1/4 more money, and give +5% more interest

III Unlimited collecting range, and automatically takes money from banks if maximal money has been reached.

X Increases the cost of monkey villages and their upgrades by 5%

Flag Post

No, because increasing money earned on the farms will help you with all building. I specifically said all monkey towers, because that will exclude towers such as tack and bomb that don’t have monkeys. So I didn’t forget anything, I was considering game balance, not just wishing for a super OP building that would lead to the obsolescence of all other buildings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wingbull:

5% For every monkey tower? You forgot every specialty building has just one tower which costs increase by 5%?
I think monkey villages should become 5% more expensive, since the farm and the village both are buildings.

I think it should be:

I Reduces the cost of banana farms and their upgrades by 5%

II 10% Extra income for each banana. Banks produce 1000 per round, advisories 2500 per round. They also store 1/4 more money, and give +5% more interest

III Unlimited collecting range, and automatically takes money from banks if maximal money has been reached.

I agree with this.

Flag Post

I think it should be:
I: Reduces the cost of the farm by 5%($1500)
II: Increases the banana income by 15%($1800)
III: Farms produce 20% more bananas per round and 40% more collecting range($2500)

Flag Post

Cup, this thread has been dead since 2012. Watcha doing reviving it, foo!?!? :p

Flag Post

oh sry, was just looking back at some forums

Flag Post

lol, no problem.