BTD Battles - Multiplayer game [New game!]

30 posts

Flag Post

Hey there.

Whoever likes to play BTD5 (or any BTD versions) should look at this game called BTD Battles. And what is that?

It’s an 1 vs 1 game, you win if your opponent loses all his lives (150). There are two different modes to play:

1) Assault: you can send bloons at your opponent;
2) Defend: you can’t send bloons at your opponent and you need to hold out longer than your opponent. I recommend that you try to play “Assault mode” while you’re still not used to play this game. Defend mode is not very easy for beginner players.

You also can play a private match! Call a friend and play together.

Game link: http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-TD-Battles.html
Forum (infos, strategies, tourneys, etc): http://ninjakiwi.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php/47-Bloons-TD-Battles

Unfortunately this game is not available on Kongregate (yet), so you need to create an account on Ninjakiwi; it’s simple and fast, you only need to inform a nickname, password and email, then you’re ready to go.

Some screens:

Main screen

Choose assault or defend mode

Private match

Towers pre-selection screen

Assault mode

Defend mode

An epic assault mode game

An epic defend mode game

Have fun!

Flag Post

Its so awesome :OOOOO

Flag Post

Cool, trying it out right now.

Flag Post

i have no NK account,upload for kong pls ninjakiwi

Flag Post
Originally posted by reddertje:

1) its a public beta only on their site not a complete game
2) its awesome
3) quit complaining and make a ninjakiwi account

Flag Post

Yes it is pretty fun! I dominate at that game, if you see a guy named ramaf thats me…

Flag Post

I just played 1 game and it looks like its gonna be AWESOME. I just found out about it after i saw a weird picture on wikia :)

Flag Post

You can only play 1 game per hour, but your energy refills while you’re not playing too. I’m… Well, what did you expect?

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

You can only play 1 game per hour, but your energy refills while you’re not playing too. I’m… Well, what did you expect?

Nah, I came across that bug where the energy didn’t fill while I was playing games, and while the tab was closed. I just logged out of my NK gaming account and back in, went back to the game, and just closed the tab. Came back the energy clock was still going, and it also go’s while I’m playing a game. So, just a bug.
You can play more then 1 game per hour, lol. Where did you come up with that?

Flag Post

Energy doesn’t seem to refill when you’re offline. So after playing 12 games, that’s it? Never any more games?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PSI232:

Nah, I came across that bug where the energy didn’t fill while I was playing games, and while the tab was closed. I just logged out of my NK gaming account and back in, went back to the game, and just closed the tab. Came back the energy clock was still going, and it also go’s while I’m playing a game. So, just a bug.

He ment you only generate enough energy in an hour for one game.

Originally posted by Diadem:

Energy doesn’t seem to refill when you’re offline. So after playing 12 games, that’s it? Never any more games?

The first time you play, energy doesn’t regenerate right away. refresh the page, and it should work.

Flag Post

The lag in this game really bugs me. I see a bloon that can easily be taken out by anytower and it just misses it. Then i see the oppents bloons go accross and they don’t lose any.

Flag Post

Yeah, the battle energy sucks a lot, but as far as I read in the Niki’s forum, this system might change when they release the official game.

Originally posted by Holy2334:

The lag in this game really bugs me. I see a bloon that can easily be taken out by anytower and it just misses it. Then i see the oppents bloons go accross and they don’t lose any.

Try to change the quality to Low, it helps a lot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by boredguy108:
Originally posted by PSI232:

He ment you only generate enough energy in an hour for one game.

Originally posted by Diadem:

The first time you play, energy doesn’t regenerate right away. refresh the page, and it should work.

Yeah, I figured that out once I shut down my computer :P .

Flag Post

I CANT FIND THE GAME ON THE SERCH PAGE! I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariomarioxd:

Yeah, because it’s so hard to read the first post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariomarioxd:

maybe try looking at the first post for a link?

Flag Post

http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-TD-Battles.html

There’s the link again, If people are to lazy to Scroll up, or go back to main page for the link…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lechew:

2) its awesome

</blockquoute>

Crud i dont got none not my email no facebook no google so no

Flag Post
Originally posted by DahZZ:

2) its awesome

</blockquoute>

Crud i dont got none not my email no facebook no google so no

Errr… and who cares?

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s fun. Got a pretty good strat and stuff, I hope you know my username because it’s kinda obvious. (And if you didn’t, CalvinDang)

Flag Post

*The Bloons TD 5 release date on NinjaKiwi.was around the middle of January this year.

*The Bloons TD 5 release date on Kongregate was mid-late August.

*The Bloons TD Battles release date on NinjaKiwi was 3 weeks ago.

If 7 months passed between the release of Bloons TD 5 on NinjaKiwi and Kong, then chances are the same thing will happen with bloons td battles. Please be patient.

Flag Post

It was actually released in December.

Flag Post

2) its awesome

with 1,i dont agree,its outta beta

Flag Post

I updated the infos and screens. The game has a new mode released couple days ago – defend mode.